Photo

50 ways to kill your Saemon

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Manascyth

Manascyth
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

What's your favorite method of getting rid of Saemon Havarian?

Personally, I have Edwin cast Flesh to Stone on him, then pretend that we bring him back to the Pocket Plane and start our own abyssal art collection. :devil:

#2 Icendoan

Icendoan

"An Infinite Deal of Nothing"

• 1723 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:54 AM

Axe of the Unyeilding. Instant kill.

Icen
Proud member of the 'I HATE Elminster!' Club!

Mods in development: Keeping Yoshimo

#3 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:29 PM

Er, "Goodbye, Saemon?"

#4 VIIIofSwords

VIIIofSwords

I like women treacherous and manipulative.

• 594 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

Ctrl+Y. Quick and easy.

Otherwise, the Silver Sword you get from the Gith.
"What do you do when there is an evil that your justice cannot defeat? Do you continue as you are, and allow the evil to fester? Or do you embrace one evil to defeat an evil greater still?"

"I used to dislike the idea of an unfair universe. Then I got to thinking: what if we did deserve all the awful things that happened to us, and didn't deserve any of the good? Suddenly, I found myself taking comfort in the thought of an inherently hostile and unfair universe."

VIII of Swords - my general, anything-goes blog

#5 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:20 PM

I Maze him. So much fun.

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#6 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

Well, I suppose there's dehydration, stomach acid, microwaving, simply expelling into a kl...

Oh, *Saemon*. Right.

Hmm. A few of the spells acquirable in the course of my mod would be ideal, but from what's presently available...Imprison seems nice and appropriate.

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#7 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:36 PM

My vote goes for Abyssal Fury, for those who remember the spells of Planescape: Torment.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#8 Scipio

Scipio

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

• 1790 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

I think Saemon is great! He reminds me of every politician in the world. They keep us alert and make us watch our backs; so does he.

Besides, he leaves politics and joins Amnesty International at the end of the game when he gives us the way into the monastery after fooling the monks into believing that he's doped us again. I'll have to look again and see if there's a playable Saemon mod. He should be brilliant at back-stabbing.

Of course my guys don't use him to get into the monastery. Killing dozens of monks is a great way to get enough XP for that last levelling-up. It's much better than wishing for golems.

** And listen, you two kids, haven't you read the commandment to love thy sibling as thy best friend wih the Wii?
I did battle with monsters, and they became me, and when I gazed into the abyss, the abyss looked away shyly.
See, it helps not to believe all the stuff that philosophers spout.

#9 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:32 PM

** And listen, you two kids, haven't you read the commandment to love thy sibling

lol...

Well, she IS living in the South now... ;) *pond0rs*

As for Saemon: hmm, maybe Deathwhale. I can't make the game engine do that one, though. :(

Actually, it really seems like the best way to kill him would be to have a buffed-up fighter/thief *Backstab* him... ^.^

Edited by Azkyroth, 10 April 2008 - 10:32 PM.

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#10 Icendoan

Icendoan

"An Infinite Deal of Nothing"

• 1723 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:52 AM

Actually, I have a new favourite that just happened to me with my Wild Mage;

I dropped a cow on him.

Icen
Proud member of the 'I HATE Elminster!' Club!

Mods in development: Keeping Yoshimo

#11 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

....QUARTERSTAFF TO THE FACE!
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#12 Isilven

Isilven

• 1236 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:46 PM

** And listen, you two kids, haven't you read the commandment to love thy sibling

lol...

Well, she IS living in the South now... ;) *pond0rs*

ALEX WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT BANJO. NO, I WILL NOT "SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY".

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen

#13 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Um...I don't. I *like* Saemon, and even though he makes even my absolutely cheery character optimistic, and most of all, patient to a fault character fume, I can never bring myself to kill him.

Actually, I have a new favourite that just happened to me with my Wild Mage;

I dropped a cow on him.

Icen

Oh gods, that one never gets old. :lol:

- :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#14 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:50 PM

ALEX WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT BANJO. NO, I WILL NOT "SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY".

Is that a challenge? :devil:

Heh. Well, if he annoyed me enough I might let a certain Loviatan Blackguard play with him... O.o

#15 Dark-Mage

Dark-Mage

Because killing is an art, and I am a master.

• 344 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:39 PM

....QUARTERSTAFF TO THE FACE!

Simple in its execution but oh so effective. In other words, brilliant idea Sammi!! :woot:

#16 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:32 PM

dropping him over board into a hoard of Shrieking Eel (a cookie for who ever gets my movie reference), just plain fireball him, or if you are evil...Slayer.

Edited by Menelanna, 12 April 2008 - 05:32 PM.

Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#17 Isilven

Isilven

• 1236 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:41 PM

dropping him over board into a hoard of Shrieking Eel (a cookie for who ever gets my movie reference), just plain fireball him, or if you are evil...Slayer.

MUAHAHA. We don't even need the Shrieking Eels. Just make him listen to Vizzini for a few hours. He'll kill himself XD

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

#18 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:54 PM

Or teleport his pants and boots into the ocean and the rest of him into a fire swamp.

#19 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:31 AM

Knowing my Bhaalspawn, she'd poke him to death. With a butterknife. She'd bring him to the Pocket Plane, tie him to a chair and poke him. For an eternity. Until he dies.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#20 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:37 AM

Rip his spine out, bend it into a passable arrow, and use Strong Arm to put it through his forehead from 5 paces.

You could do that with some scripting and a new item...