• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:40 AM

Rip his spine out, bend it into a passable arrow, and use Strong Arm to put it through his forehead from 5 paces.

You could do that with some scripting and a new item...

That sounds... painful. Go for it!

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#22 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:49 AM

Lock him in a room with a much more hyper version of Xzar. He might not end up dead but... his mental state would be no less intact than a shattered mirror (THERE'S NO BOOZE OR LADIES FOR THE PIRATE) D:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#23 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:05 AM

My Bhaalspawn would polymorph him to look like her and then handed him over to Sarevok to work out his "hate-inducted" frustrations on him -- therefore keeping the work environment in the party on the pleasant level.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#24 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

Death...by A THOUSAND PAPERCUTS.
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#25 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:46 AM

Actually, Doxia, polymorph is a very good idea! One of my pcs could polymorph him into a lizard, and then keep as a pet until she would have the time/fancy to... take care of him in a more sophisticated and 'gentle' way.

Or I could just sell him to Baatezu. Why bother myself?
'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'

#26 Talin Silverbane

Talin Silverbane
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:09 PM

Fireball to the face!

#27 arguskos

arguskos
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Lemme see.... anything vorpal; Time Stop + badness; Black Blade of Disaster with my longsword grand mastery fighter/mage; Summon Cow; Comet; Imprisonment, then cast lots of "glyph"-like spells (glyph of warding, skull trap, etc) around where he was standing, then cast Freedom; you get the picture...

-Argus
"Here's what 4-year old's know: a screen that ships without a mouse isn't worth paying attention to!" - Clay Shirky (http://blip.tv/file/855937)

#28 Nuuskamuikkunen

Nuuskamuikkunen
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:49 AM

I wonder if there's a way to change that genie being tortured in Ust'Natha into Saemon. Hmm.