Photo

What's your party?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Headbanger

Headbanger
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

[quote name='Sammi Somara' date='24 April 2008 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1209097184' post='389037']
I don't know about you, but many of my greatest characters have come from playing Icewind Dale I and II. I love creating new parties.
My main party is the same party in my webcomic--

(IWDII)
Samarre Penelope Zaldan, NG female moon elf ranger (she's very kind)
Silinius-Tkarim Schmidt, CG male tiefling necromancer (EMO.)
Erin Selin, LG female Aasimar Morninglord of Lathander (Holier-than-thou, trigger-happy, obsessed with smiting things)
Millicent A. Banewater, CG female Ghostwise Halfling Rogue (likes shinies)
Nase Stevenson, CN Male Half-Elf Wizard (prankster, and complete and total jerk)
Hannah Narwin, Female Human Bard (crazy-hyper)

And here are my other parties ^_^

(IWDI)
Athanor Roundwell, LG Male Human Paladin (stuck-up)
Deirdre Connelly, N Female Human Fighter (quick to smile)
Finnegan Fallingwine, CN Male Halfling Rogue (loud and rude)
Xelian Veranatos, CN Male Human Bard (Stupid-random)
Sammi Somara, CG Female Elf Wizard (She's my Bhaalspwn in the BG series)
(And then, it was getting late and I couldnt think up any more characters, so for the sixth spot i decided to be stupid and unoriginal and just stuck Xan from BG in there...I even rerolled his stats until they were the same as they were in BG...)

(IWDI)
Roana Choerle-NG Female Human Ranger (born leader, headstrong)
Nolan (last name unknown)-LG Male Human Paladin (Valiant and fearless)
Losana Tallaxe-LG Female Dwarf Fighter (patient)
(unwilling to divulge first name) Reiner-CN male halfling rogue (okay, I like halfling thieves, I admit it!)
Ferissa Gerelon-NG Female Elf Cleric (has an inferiority complex)
Kawazaki Kishura-CG Male Human Conjurer (Doesn't speak much)

Not a big deal, but if you have a Dwarf in your ID1 party there is a Woman in Easthaven who will give you an Andor gem.
Later, when you return to Easthaven you can get experience by finishing the dialog. This is not in Dan Simpson's FAQ.

#22 Vherdel

Vherdel
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

Well, Although I usually try to solo everything, here are my parties ( solo's included ).

Death's chill team:

- Vherdel Viperblade, leader, NE male human thief, cold blooded killer who only wants money, dual wields short swords.
- Sorkarik Swordedge, CE male half orc fighter, a bit dumb, but a killing machine wielding axes and longswords.
- Rhynn Atmos, CE female half elf cleric, for the boosts and partial healing.
- Saline, CE female half elf mage, mostly casts illusions/haste on Vherdel for massive backstabbing fun, and deals quite some damage as well.

Basically this party screws everyone over, murders, rapes, steals and all that kind of things, you know, the good stuff.

Frost:

Fellgas the Damned - solo, CE male Human fighter, mostly geared with ice element armor/weapons, wields a 2 hander.

Rotting fever:

Slythe Krystin - solo, LE male human Necromancer, likes casting insta-death spells, skull traps and abi- dalzims horrid wilting a lot. He's also a very charming, but decieving, fellow when you don't piss him off.

Silent death:

Vherdel Viperblade - Solo, same as in death's chill, sometimes dual classed with fighter.

Looks like I'm the only one who plays evil here hahahaah :P
So far out of all my playthroughs ( quite some ) only one has been with a good character :P
Also a solo.

Forgot the name, but it was a chaotic good female elf ranger using bows and stuff.

Edited by Vherdel, 17 December 2010 - 03:58 AM.