Photo

Kinda stuck

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Veritubach

Veritubach
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:25 AM

Uhm kinda new here, anyways i want to ask on how i will solve my quest with BTL. I was granted free rein by byllana and was able to meet the witness, met arledrian who i gave 500 gold then i saved the girl then chose the second option(havent tried the 1st one), after that i killed bodhi. I was expecting to meet Arledrian again cause i followed the mini guide here but i waited and waited but he didnt show. When i tried to skip in meeting him i went to Elhan but even before i can click a step kiyone and kova initiated a chat and we went to the government building and there kiyone would repeat her conversation with byllana. I think this things are happening cause of multiple mods that i installed but i dont know what to do. Can someone help me out please? I really want to know what will happen to KK. Thanks in advance

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:36 AM

Could you post your WeiDU.log? I'm sure it would be helpful to know what you have installed, if Zyraen can't immediately pick the problem. :)

#3 Veritubach

Veritubach
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:41 AM

ok ill post it maybe later i didnt bring it with me

#4 Veritubach

Veritubach
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:09 AM

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required)
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Baldurized Dialogues
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 2.
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1
~SETUP-SEMI_MULTI_CLERICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Semi-multi-clerics
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Beyond the Law - Kova & Kiyone
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Soundset for Kiyone - Female4
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Better Balanced BTL Items
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #3 // Portraits for Minor Non-Joinable BTL NPCs
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Beyond the Law - Kova & Kiyone
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Soundset for Kiyone - Female4
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #3 // Portraits for Minor Non-Joinable BTL NPCs

thats my weidu, thanks in advance for the help ^_^

#5 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:59 AM

I don't think its your install problem ; more likely a BTL bug. Perhaps you could check my BTL Readme, and add that hotmail address of mine to your MSN, and we can talk together online to try to find the root of the problem. The source lies in the Arledrian not showing up ; if you have a saved game before that, you can try to use Ctrl-T or AdvanceRealTime...

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#6 Veritubach

Veritubach
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:50 AM

ok ill add you later. I don't have the files so i cant check your address and add you. Well if were gonna talk i think its gonna be a long one ^_^

#7 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:53 PM

Don't think you have added me. Never mind.

Anyway, load a game before you bring Adylin back to Myroven and co. Pick the 2nd choice, and then you appear in the Streets.

Wait. If nothing happens after some time, use Ctrl-T or AdvanceRealTime.
If STILL nothing happens, then do the cheat that will cause Arledrian to appear... but it will make the encounter *much much easier* than it should be.
- Use a party member to attack ANOTHER party member.

This will cause Arledrian to spawn and the story will continue.

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...

#8 Veritubach

Veritubach
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:40 AM

i already did that and he appeared i didnt have any problems with that part. I already finished all the events in Part 5 of your mini guide my problem is part 6. I already killed bodhi but i still didnt meet Arledrian i was supposed to meet him right? Oh yeah on an interesting note way before i even left the underdark i was on chapter 5 but after i came to the surface i was already chapter 7. Now after i killed bodhi i was on chapter 8 on somethings, i really think something is wrong with my installations hmm but not sure where. Sorry i didnt add you yet cause i cant find the read me file of BTL mind if i ask your hotmail?

#9 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:49 AM

Oh no you don't have to meet him. You can go and see Aran Linvail first ; but you have to load back to before you went to Chapter 8, before reaching Suldanessellar. My MSN will be PMed to you.

#10 Veritubach

Veritubach
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:59 AM

is that so? Then i wont need to make an alliance with Drizzt?hmm

#11 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:39 AM

Well try it out and tell me what happens. Talk to you sometime.

#12 Veritubach

Veritubach
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:45 AM

uhm i talked to Aran after the bodhi confrontation but he doesnt say anything except that i did a good job on killing her. Im thinking of making another file and try if the same thing happens.

#13 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:18 AM

Did you ever get a note from Gaelan Bayle? If so, talk to Renal Bloodscalp about it.