Photo

My Big World experience

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:06 PM

Just a couple observations/bugs from the Big World Mod after a couple run throughs. I have made it from BG1 to about mid way through BG2 and found these things from personal experience:

The Wildmage mod adds an encounter with "Rhialto the Marvelous" who appears after your first rest (even in BG1) and immediately attacks you. He is a pretty high level wild mage. Quite deadly for a L1 PC! I removed this mod from my installation because of this.

In Beregost there is a "weak vampiric essence" which is not weak at all to BG1 parties and pretty much one hit kills you. In BG2 game there was the same monster in waukeens promenade.

Sarevok dies without giving his "death speech" to allow the plot to advance to BG2 so you end up stuck in the Temple of Bhaal with no exit. The only way I've been able to overcome this so far is by forcing him into party, taking him to a temple, killing him, then rezzing him where he ends up with 1hp and gives the speech and then BG2 is able to begin.

The "improved black talon elites" effect of one of the mods makes the black talon elites VERY VERY difficult with a THACO that is really ridiculosly high. They just don't miss. About the only way to do the bandit camp quest was for me to do the "join a group of bandits" route where they take you to the camp and the guys are not hostile.

CTB chores is imcompleteable due to a bug in the area outside candlekeep that causes CTD when scrolling over towards the area where the cows are/phlidia and her book quest in Candlekeep. Workaround: CTB fastforward through Chores.

The old version of NEJ is frustrating/buggy. You get journal entries from NEJ in BG1 game if you visit Ulcaster. The Halruua quest part of NEJ2 is frustrating. Lots of times I was at a loss what to do since the quests seemed unclear. Also you are expected to fight tough battles with no equipment. A good idea in theory but the execution wasn't working for me since I lost a lot of equipment due to the "adventure" there. After Halruaa and losing equipment, I unistalled NEJ. Also I understand the "Hrothgar must be in your party" thing because the mod maker wants someone to go with you to further the plot but it is quite annoying in practice. For example the part of the 5 flaggons tavern where you are automatically killed if you don't have him in your party. You are forced to go to Icewind Dale before leaving Irenicus' dungeon which limits your party options and one of the first areas you get you you are fighting really really tough undead. Not fun, I had to Ctrl-Y a lot of vampiric things and wandering horrors, theres no way my BG2 newb party with Hrothgar forced upon me could get through that area. My char had near 25s in everything, I believe it is NEJ that added loads of + stat tomes AND potions to the game. It felt a bit much like "cheating", along with bugs and annoyances so I unistalled NEJ and am running through again. Other mods add many of the same areas anyway if I feel the need to play the Icewind Dale maps.

There are a few areas in the game that are bugged and cause CTD when you try to transition to them to include the area in baldur's gate that has the iron throne (a complete show stopper for the BG1 plot unless you can work around it). Also the area Northern Sword coast with the shipwreck caused CTD.

There are two Xans in the government district. One has the BG1 avatar, the other BG2 I guess (one hooded/one not). I'm not sure which was which or which mod was supporting which so I didn't take Xan after having him with me in Bg1.

Secret of Bonehill is fun.

ROT mod has lots of typos and poor english ("It's going to be a chaos!"). Drizzt saga (with a similar "Drizzit's buddies are kidnapped" plot) but for BG1. That mods though seems out of place since the enemies difficulty / XP are so much higher than other BG1 stuff. enemies with HLAs in a BG1 game is a bit much.

Overall though I am having fun revisiting the great game Baldur's gate with these new mods. I am having fun playing the Big World Project, the result of lots of modder's hard work and I'm slowly bending the install to work more like I would like it.

Edited by smeagolheart, 24 May 2013 - 07:29 AM.

#2 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

Just a couple observations/bugs from the Big World Mod after a couple run throughs. I have made it from BG1 to about mid way through BG2 and found these things from personal experience:

Hello smeagolheart,

thank you very much for your BWP experience. This is very helpful for us. With these information we can do things better in all ways. But first we have some questions:
1.) Which BWP version you have used?
2.) Can you attach your WeiDU.log to this thread?
3.) Have you did by your installation of the BWP made something differrent as in the guide mentioned?
4.) Have you manually installed the mods or have you used the batch-files?

The Wildmage mod adds an encounter with "Rhialto the Marvelous" who appears after your first rest (even in BG1) and immediately attacks you. He is a pretty high level wild mage. Quite deadly for a L1 PC! I removed this mod from my installation because of this.

Thanks for this important information. We will look into it and will see, what the best solution with this mod will be.

@ Marvin
Have you met "Rhialto the Marvelous", too?

In Beregost there is a "weak vampiric essence" which is not weak at all to BG1 parties and pretty much one hit kills you. In BG2 game there was the same monster in waukeens promenade.

How have you solved this problem?

@ Marvin
Have you met this "weak vampiric essence" in Beregost, too?

Sarevok dies without giving his "death speech" to allow the plot to advance to BG2 so you end up stuck in the Temple of Bhaal with no exit. The only way I've been able to overcome this so far is by forcing him into party, taking him to a temple, killing him, then rezzing him where he ends up with 1hp and gives the speech and then BG2 is able to begin.

We know about this problem, because we have seen the other threads where this problem was discussed. This must be fixed.

The "improved black talon elites" effect of one of the mods makes the black talon elites VERY VERY difficult with a THACO that is really ridiculosly high. They just don't miss. About the only way to do the bandit camp quest was for me to do the "join a group of bandits" route where they take you to the camp and the guys are not hostile.

That could be a component of the SCS mod which improves the black talon elites. We will look into it.

CTB chores is imcompleteable due to a bug in the area outside candlekeep that causes CTD when scrolling over towards the area where the cows are/phlidia and her book quest in Candlekeep. Workaround: CTB fastforward through Chores.

Not good. In other MegaMods there are none really problems with CTB chores. Why that happens in our MegaMod? We must check it.

The old version of NEJ is frustrating/buggy.

Yep, that's why we wrote this in our guide:
This mod is performed here only as a recollection. Earlier NEJ was component of the megamods. Who
still has the mod, can install it. However, it will be difficult to work on that package for possible future
bugs ...

There are a few areas in the game that are bugged and cause CTD when you try to transition to them to include the area in baldur's gate that has the iron throne (a complete show stopper for the BG1 plot unless you can work around it). Also the area Northern Sword coast with the shipwreck caused CTD.

I've read in another thread that a town part of Baldurs Gate cause CTD, too.
Can you list the other areas?

There are two Xans in the government district. One has the BG1 avatar, the other BG2 I guess (one hooded/one not). I'm not sure which was which or which mod was supporting which so I didn't take Xan after having him with me in Bg1.

Could be a problem with "BG1 NPC Project" and the additional mod "Xan's Friendship path for BG1".

Nice to hear. erebusant is fixing SoBH and the other mods DSotSC and NTotSC. This will make the BG1 part more stable in future versions and for his work we thanks erebusant.

ROT mod has lots of typos and poor english ("It's going to be a chaos!").

With this and the bugged versions of the other big BG2 mods (TDD, SoS, CtB), we hope someone will fixed these mods like erebusant do for the big BG1 mods.

Drizzt saga (with a similar "Drizzit's buddies are kidnapped" plot) but for BG1. That mods though seems out of place since the enemies difficulty / XP are so much higher than other BG1 stuff. IE enemies with HLAs in a BG1 game is a bit much.

Yes we know. We're working on it. The BP-Balancer will include "Drizzt Saga" in the next mod-update. With this we can handle the XP and the über-items, to make it better compatible to BG1. The enemies difficulty and other things we can't change. This must do the mod-author. But we recommend to play "Drizzt Saga" at the end of BG1. The best is in chapter 7. So there will be all fine.

Overall though I am having fun revisiting the great game Baldur's gate with these new mods. I am having fun playing the Big World Project, the result of lots of modder's hard work and I'm slowly bending the install to work more like I would like it.

smeagolheart, what will be your next step? Play BG again with your own choice of mods and components?

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#3 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:51 PM

Could be a problem with "BG1 NPC Project" and the additional mod "Xan's Friendship path for BG1".

No, neither of these mods adds a Xan in Government district in BG2.

It's most probably a reinstallation issue(you installed a mod twice, or reinstalled it when Xan was already ingame, or something). My advice is: try recruiting one of the Xans and go on with him in party; it should work.

By the way, if you(a general you, meaning anyone who plays with Xan in BG2) have any Xan problems, your best chance to get an answer from the mod's author(that would be me) would be at Xan's forum at PPG:
http://forums.pocket...board,84.0.html

#4 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:08 PM

No, neither of these mods adds a Xan in Government district in BG2.

It's most probably a reinstallation issue(you installed a mod twice, or reinstalled it when Xan was already ingame, or something). My advice is: try recruiting one of the Xans and go on with him in party; it should work.

By the way, if you(a general you, meaning anyone who plays with Xan in BG2) have any Xan problems, your best chance to get an answer from the mod's author(that would be me) would be at Xan's forum at PPG:
http://forums.pocket...board,84.0.html

Hello Kulyok,

thanks for your information and your advice.
Sure I'll make a post to the given link, if we have a real problem with your mods. But at the moment all is fine.

I've misunderstood that this area is in BG2, so "BG1 NPC Project" does not add a Xan, too.

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#5 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:56 AM

The things I'm describing are from when I installed the big_world_v51 using the batch files and all mods (except for the german language ones).

About the vampiric essence, the fist time I encountered him I let the guards there attack him, they would only hit it on a 20 though and the thing regenerates so after a couple lucky hits by guards I went in and go a lucky hit in (after a few reloads of course). The next time through the town, I just ctrl-yed the thing.

This time I've altered the setup a bit. My setup is different from standard bigworld5.1 now by :
I removed CTB, Drizzt Saga, TS and NEJ from my installation. I removed the "improved black talon elites" component and wildmage mod. I used BG2 stats for my NPCs. I reveal the major areas in BG1. I also have installed the new "assassinations mod" that's about it.

Here's my current weidu.log...

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun
~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05b
~SETUP-BGT105BPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT v105b: transition patch v1
~SETUP-BGT-NPCSOUND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurs Gate Trilogie NPC Sound
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.95 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.55 Mod
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.10 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~JASTEYSBG1QUESTS/SETUP-JASTEYSBG1QUESTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod by jastey (v. Beta 1.1)
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call
~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) v1.0.1 by Baronius
~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - ItemUpgrade
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lost Items
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xan has Sorcerer class
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk +3 AC and +1 THAC0 Bonus
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Viconia has 18 WIS
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 14, September 18, 2007
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location. -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open Cloakwood Lodge (first Cloakwood area only)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues
~SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC for BGT-WeiDU
~MULGOREXAVIANPC/SETUP-MULGOREXAVIANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mulgore and Xavia NPCs for BGT-WeiDU and Tutu, v4
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1, v4
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks, v1, October 20, 2007
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // Elven Charm and Sleep Racial Resistance
~SETUP-AIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adventures In Papperland
~SETUP-GHOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ghost - WeiDU-version
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod v2.6
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Modified STATS.IDS (see NOTE and WARNING)
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Drizzt
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Mencar Pebblecrusher
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Mad Cleric
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved House Jae'llat
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Lord Roenall
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Master Brain
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Wraith Sarevok
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Cohrvale, Bregg & Alamas
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Fire Giants (requires ToB)
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Shade Lord
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Trademeet Crypt
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #14 // Improved Temple Sewers Party
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improved Kiser Jhaeri (requires ToB) (*** Under construction ***)
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #16 // Improved Falahar
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #17 // Improved Drow Pit Fights
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Chromatic Demon
~SETUP-BATTLES.TP2~ #0 #19 // Knights of Dark Renown
~SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Correct various errors on race, class etc
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make elemental arrows more like their BG2 counterparts
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Faster Bears
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #95 // Better NPC management
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Allow Yeslick to use axes
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Smarter general AI
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Potions for NPCs
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Smarter mages
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Mages pre-cast defensive spells
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #180 // Smarter priests
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Priests pre-cast defensive spells
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Smarter deployment
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Harder giant and phase spiders
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Smarter sirines and dryads
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #240 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #250 // Smarter basilisks
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Improved doppelgangers
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Relocated bounty hunters
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #290 // Improved Ulcaster
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Improved Balduran's Isle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Improved Durlag's Tower
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #320 // Improved Demon Cultists
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #330 // Improved miscellaneous encounters
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #340 // Tougher chapter-two end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #350 // Tougher chapter-three end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #360 // Tougher chapter-four end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #370 // Tougher chapter-five end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #380 // Tougher chapter-six end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #390 // Improved final battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Skip Candlekeep
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #410 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #420 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #430 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #440 // Ease-of-use player AI
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu v1.5
~SETUP-DOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Desecration of Souls 2.6
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Forgery
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PSM -> PlanarSphereMod v2.6a
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Planar Sphere Return v2
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The curse of Mprolla the spammer
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #1 // The curse of Mprolla the cheater
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #2 // A large battle
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Underdark Mage Duel
~BWQUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Black Rose Part I: Market Prices
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spellhold Gauntlet
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Irenicus Waiting in Spellhold
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Interjections for Spellhold Gauntlet (dialogue by Liam)
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v3
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn v2.2
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Gnome Fighter/Illusionist Encounter
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Kangaxx
~SETUP-DOFD.TP2~ #0 #0 // DofD
~SETUP-FIRKRAAG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Super Firkraag Mod for BG2
~AM/AM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alex Macintosh PC Conversion by MTS
~SETUP-BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store
~SETUP-RGENIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ribald's Genie
~SETUP-BOM.TP2~ #1 #0 // Boards of Magick Itempack!
~SETUP-BG2SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Adds Items from Baldurs Gate to SoA -> Improved Mencar Pebblecrusher (Not so cheesy method)
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Ritual
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Exnem Vault v5, Install Items
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add items to creatures
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add items to areas (affects SOA areas only - not BGT, TDD, CtB, etc. areas)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU-version)
~BW_HERBS_BG2/SETUP-BW_HERBS_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in for BG2 by Baronius, v1.0.3
~SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla v1.2
~SETUP-VOLCANO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Volcano! Pack Version 1.8
~SETUP-KWOLF.TP2~ #0 #0 // KWolf - new NPC (WeiDU)
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Girdle of Fortitude
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Patrick's Chainmail
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Weakened Cloak of Mirroring
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Replaced Crom Faeyr
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fixed Dragon Plate Armor
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Ring of Power
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Anomen's Ring
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Weakened Celestial Fury
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // BG1 Ring of Wizardry
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #1 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon
~RTTITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install RTT Item Pack? **The items are added to the "special" store of Ribald (Adventure's Mart, Waukeen's Promenade) available after SpellHold.**
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA)
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB)
~SETUP-TZSHOP01.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Magnificient Magic Shop
~ABYSTORE/ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #2 #0 // Verbesserte Ausrüstung für 'Die Schatten von Amn'
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #2 #1 // Verbesserte Ausrüstung für 'Thron des Bhaal'
~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Daniel Goodrich's Custom Item Collection
~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack
~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Davoran's Spell Pack
~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shadow Daemon's Spells Pack
~SETUP-BLOODMORT.TP2~ #0 #0 // New Spell - Blood Of The Martyr
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Additional merchant with new items
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Interjections
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tomes and manuals
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Additional portraits
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Lost item descriptions
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dragonsuit & Glory of Balduran (ToB)
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #7 // New racial enemies
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #18 // Miscellaneous tweaks
~SETUP-FOODMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Food and Herbal Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-LOTRITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Replace Items in the Game with LotR items?
~SETUP-RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant (for BG2 or TuTu/BGT)
~SETUP-SELUNEARMOURY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Selune's Armoury v1
~SETUP-ROTBARMORSET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Realm of the Bhaalspawn Armor Set
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // EdwinRomance
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore Edwin's BG1 portrait
~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Romance ToB
~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // New ending for Viconia Romance by Laufey
~SETUP-EDWINFLIRTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Flirts 0.1b
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Beyond the Law - Kova & Kiyone
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Soundset for Kiyone - Female4
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Better Balanced BTL Items
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #3 // Portraits for Minor Non-Joinable BTL NPCs
~SETUP-KARI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kari The Koboldgirl version 1.3b (Created by Moongaze)
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #2 // Which of Kido's portraits do you wish to install? -> Gonchi's portaits?
~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ariena the Half-orc (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Ariena's portraits do you wish to install? -> Default portraits?
~SETUP-KINDREK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kindrek v2.4 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin
~KITANYA/SETUP-KITANYA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kitanya Conversation/Romance Mod for BG2
~KITANYA/SETUP-KITANYA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Wizardslayer Bugs Fix
~SBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Summon Bhaalspawn
~SBS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Skie Portrait (Original Mod Portrait)
~SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen
~SETUP-VANIM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ein neuer NPC: Vanim, ein beruechtigter Meuchelmoerder
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v7
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords
~XANBG2VOICE/SETUP-XANBG2VOICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's BG2 voice for BG1, v2
~SETUP-BIDDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Biddekelorak v1 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph V6.1 for BG2:ToB
~SETUP-POB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Perils of Branwen the Cleric
~MTSTAIM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Taim, the sans dialgoue, sans quest, and Non-Kitted Chaotic Good Thief NPC
~MTSTAIM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Original English Dialogue
~MTSTAIM.TP2~ #0 #4 // Original Raistlin Portrait
~MTSTAIM.TP2~ #0 #5 // sistersinister's pick for the strong silent type
~STIVAN/SETUP-STIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stivan the Hunter NPC
~TIAX/SETUP-TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v1
~SETUP-THERRINNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Therrin the NPC for BG2:ToB
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, v 2 - 17Nov2007
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content)
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content)
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Alternate Portrait 1 by berelinde (default)
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue
~SARAHSOA/SETUP-SARAHSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA V1.2
~SETUP-HESSANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hessa NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-WILLYB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Willie Bruce v2 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin
~SETUP-CWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cloakwood Squares -- The Mod v2
~JZ/SETUP-JZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Jerry Zinger Show
~SETUP-FAMILIARPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // FamiliarPack - WeiDU
~SETUP-FAIRYDRAGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Authentic mischiefous Fairy Dragon
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
~SDMODS/SDMODS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shed's Mods
~SETUP-TURNIPGOLEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Turnip Golem Encounter
~CAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install the Cal(culator) mod?
~SETUP-QUESTOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Questor
~SETUP-SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only)
~CONTEST/SETUP-CONTEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Facing the Shade Lord Again
~SETUP-BWL_CONTEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // K'aeloree's BWL Contest Items
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #2 // You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?
~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen
~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd
~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Victor's Improved Races
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Victor's Wizards Know Better(have more Lore)
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Lich Slayer Scimitar
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The Djin Merchant
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Romance Friendly Imprisonment(by Galactygon)
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Lydia's scroll
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Victor's Special Encounters
~ADPACK/SETUP-ADPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shared files (required)
~ADPACK/SETUP-ADPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Divine spells lvl 1-8
~ADPACK/SETUP-ADPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Arcane spells lvl 1-10
~ADPACK/SETUP-ADPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // New dimension door animation
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Pack (Core Files and Graphics)
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #1 // IWD Style Casting Graphics
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #2 // Entangle, Magical Stone, Sanctuary, Sunscorch
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #3 // Chant, Flame Blade, Spiritual Hammer, Alicorn Lance, Beast Claw, Produce Flame, Moon Motes
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #4 // Call Lightning, Invisibility Purge, Miscast Magic, Spike Growth, Random Casualty, Prayer, Moonblade, Stormshell, Elysium's Tears
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #5 // Thorn Spray, Recitation, Cloud of Pestilence, Static Charge, Adamantite Mace
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #6 // Produce Fire (replaces Poison!)
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flame Strike, Undead Ward, Animal Rage, Produce Ice, Spike Stones
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #8 // Entropy Shield, Whirlwind
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #9 // Implosion
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #10 // Charm Person
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dimension Door (replaces Teleport Field!)
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #12 // Flame Arrow, Ice Storm, Improved Invisibility, Otiluke's Resilient Sphere, Wizard Eye
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #13 // Cloudkill, Cone of Cold, Shadow Door, Domination, Chaos, Invulnerability to Normal Weapons, Lower Resistance
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #14 // Shroud of Flame (replaces Oracle!)
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #15 // Death Spell, Mislead, Invulnerability to Magical Weapons, Death Fog, Disintegrate
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #16 // Chain Lightning
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #17 // Prismatic Spray, Mordenkainen's Sword, Mass Invisibility
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #18 // Deathbolt (replaces Simulacrum!)
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #19 // Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting, Incendiary Cloud
~SETUP-SPELLPACKB4.TP2~ #0 #20 // Black Blade of Disaster, Power Word Kill
~SETUP-SPELL50.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Spell-50 Mod: (Extended spell power up to level 50)
~SETUP-SPELL50.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Spell-50 Mod: Few constant level spells advance over 20th level
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #3 // XP for Spell Learning -> At 4% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #7 // XP for Disarming Traps -> At 10% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #12 // XP for Pick Pocket -> At 10% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #17 // Restore original BG1 creatures' XP and items -> Keep custom items from other Mods
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Item and XP Balancing for 'Dark Side of the Sword Coast (v1.95)' -> Keep custom items
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #23 // Item and XP Balancing for 'Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (v1.95)' -> Keep custom items
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Smarter Dragons in SoA
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: Turnabout
~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Balthazar Epilogue Portrait, by Cliffette
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road v 1.5
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // SPEED BANTERS
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restore Irenicus's original portrait from SoA.
~SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials
~GRIMUARS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Grimuars for BG2 NO TACTICS
~GRIMUARS.TP2~ #1 #1 // Grimuars for BG2 WITH TACTICS
~GRIMUARS.TP2~ #1 #2 // Additional Grimuars Store
~GRIMUARS.TP2~ #1 #4 // Tougher Gaal
~GRIMUARS.TP2~ #1 #5 // Tougher Ardhata
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required)
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Romance Conflict (OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #2 by Karse Soze (hooded Kelsey) (set 3 of 3)?
~SETUP-GROA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Getting Rid of Anomen - A cutscene for the Kelsey romance.
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nathaniel NPC Mod for BGII
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose a portrait for Nathaniel -> Default portrait by Feuille
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #4 // Solaufein Conflict
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kelsey Content
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Kensai-Valygar component (Discontinued NPC Tweak Pack Component)
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Universal Carsomyr by Kevin Dorner
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Paladin Patch by Falkentyne
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #8 // Extended Mage/Cleric Spell Tables by Kevin Dorner
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #9 // All-Blunt Dwarven Thrower by Kevin Dorner
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #24 // Install Charlotte sans Menagerie by Sir BillyBob
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #25 // Install All Items Identified in Selence's Shop
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #30 // Install Quest Pack Compatability patch by Moongaze
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #32 // Install Kelsey Compatability patch by Moongaze
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components)
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bard kit revisions
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bard High Level Ability revisions
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Proper spell progression for Bards
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Revised Thievery
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Chosen of Cyric encounter
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Universal lesser mage robes
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Revised Armors & Shields. -> Update the descriptions.
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sensible weapon restrictions for MODS
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Unique weapons (bolas and katars)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Throwing Spears
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Wizard Slayer kit MR bonus (8% + 4%/level)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // New Armour (Scale, Banded, and Field Plate)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Sensible weapon restrictions for SoA (non-mod weapons)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Sensible weapon restrictions for ToB (non-mod weapons)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #16 // SoA Anomen's new proficiencies (Long Sword, Spear, Xbow)] [Requires Sensible Weapons for SoA
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #17 // ToB Anomen's new proficiencies (Long Sword, Spear, Xbow)] [Requires Sensible Weapons for ToB
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #18 // SoA Viconia's new proficiencies (Crossbow, Flail, Single-weapon Style, Scimitar, and Short Sword)] [Requires Sensible Weapons for SoA
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #19 // ToB Viconia's new proficiencies (Crossbow, Flail, Single-weapon Style, Scimitar, and Short Sword)] [Requires Sensible Weapons for ToB
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #20 // SoA Keldorn's new proficiencies (Crossbow becomes Spear)] [Requires Sensible Items for SoA
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #21 // ToB Keldorn's new proficiencies (Crossbow becomes Spear)] [Requires Sensible Items for ToB
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything)
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix
~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Monk Remix
~SETUP-SDNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yikari, a monk NPC
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Nature's Beauty Tweak. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Imprisonment Fix. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Drop Weapons in Panic Effect Removal. (v2.10)
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1250 // More cheating Wishes: -> Cheesy Limited Wish & Wish. (v2.10)
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Wild Mage
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Do Not Install Alternative Portrait for Kivan.
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install extended content including Player Initiated Dialogues and Friendship?
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #2 // How much time would you like in between Iylos' PC dialogues? -> 15 Minutes
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn - version 6 (03Nov2007)
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Statue of Riddles
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #17 // Expanded Spell Progression for Rangers
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #18 // Expanded Spell Progression for Bards
~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #19 // Expanded Spell Progression for Paladins
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #10 // Detectable spells and effects (required for most other components)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #20 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #30 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #40 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #50 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #61 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy and player Harm spells both do 150 hp of damage
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #70 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #80 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #90 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #105 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #110 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #113 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #120 // Remove the Shield of Balduran from the game
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #130 // Remove the invisibility power of the Staff of the Magi
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #140 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #150 // Move the Robe of Vecna into Throne of Bhaal
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #155 // Replace +1 magical weapons with Fine ones
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #160 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #170 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #180 // Increase the price asked by Gaylan Baele -> Gaylan wants 40,000 gold pieces
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #201 // Prevent party members from dying irreversibly
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #220 // Smarter general AI
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #235 // Potions for NPCs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #238 // Improved Spiders
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #241 // Improved fiends -> Fiends cast spells like normal wizards
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #251 // Smarter genies -> Genies cast spells like normal wizards
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #261 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials cast spells like normal wizards
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #271 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons cast spells like normal wizards
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #281 // Smarter beholders -> Upgrade the beholders found in the hive in the Underdark (borrowed from Quest Pack)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #289 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids cannot see invisible enemies (matches original game)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #300 // Smarter githyanki
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #310 // Enemy mages use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #321 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #331 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #341 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #351 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #361 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #371 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #380 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #383 // Improved Fire Giant temple
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #385 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #386 // Improved Abazigal's Lair
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #387 // Improved Shade Lord
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #392 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #400 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #410 // Improved minor encounters [almost no content yet]
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #415 // Give SCS II style AI to Ascension enemies
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #420 // Ease-of-use party AI
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #430 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic)
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #440 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1140 // Gems and Potions Require Identification
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Two-Handed Katanas
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Delay High Level Abilities
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2092 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Level 30 Experience Point Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Major locations explored upon visit
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Install-time randomisation
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Bags of the Sword Coast
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #15 // More bandit scalps
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Altered item shattering -> Make armor and shields shatter
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Salk's Pen-and-Paper ruleset corrections
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Import all NPCs into Shadow of Amn
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Restore BG2 XP bonus for traps, locks, and scrolls
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #24 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #7 // PnP Celestial Fury
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Visual Ioun Stones
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Backstabbing
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Ding0 Tweak Compatability patch by Moongaze
~UNIQUEARTIFACTS/SETUP-UNIQUEARTIFACTS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Unique Artifacts v1.12 -> Expanded
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Increased Ammo Stacks -> Increase Ammo by 300%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #12 // Increased Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Increase Gem and Jewelry by 300%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #19 // Increased Potion Stacking -> Increase Potion by 300%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #26 // Increased Scroll Stacking -> Increase Scroll by 300%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #44 // Modified Shapeshifting Fix for Refinements V2
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #46 // Helmets for Shapeshifters Bug Fix
~SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPSeries v3
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature XP Reduction -> Reduce to 50%
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #9 // Locks, Traps and Spells XP Reduction -> Reduce to 10%
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #10 // No XP for learning spells
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quest XP Reduction -> Reduce to 50%
~SETUP-END_BIFF.TP2~ #0 #1 // Override Biffing -> This method biffs all files in the override folder and it's not possible to uninstall it.
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Original Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Large Worldmap 4900x3500
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well

Edited by smeagolheart, 01 May 2008 - 02:01 AM.

#6 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

This time I've altered the setup a bit. My setup is different from standard bigworld5.1 now by :
I removed CTB, Drizzt Saga, TS and NEJ from my installation. I removed the "improved black talon elites" component and wildmage mod. I used BG2 stats for my NPCs. I reveal the major areas in BG1. I also have installed the new "assassinations mod" that's about it.

Sounds good.

We have seen that the black thalons will be improved by two mods and that could be the problem:

5.6. BGTNeJ2 v1.0b
Install Component [Tougher Black Talone Elites (BGT required!)? [I]nstall

10.7. Sword Coast Stratagems v8
Install Component [Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards]? [I]nstall

Now, we install the newer component of SCS and removed the BGTNeJ2 component.

I used BG2 stats for my NPCs.

We think we change that, too.

Wildmage Mod
Marvin has met "Rhialto the Marvelous", too. We move the Wildmage Mod out of the main installation order and will see what we do with this mod.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#7 Elve

Elve
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:49 AM

Wildmage Mod
Marvin has met "Rhialto the Marvelous", too. We move the Wildmage Mod out of the main installation order and will see what we do with this mod.

In 0/baf/baldur_add.baf add:

Global("EndOfBG1","GLOBAL",2)

#8 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:51 AM

I delayed his encounter a bit by resting inside. Follow the paths to avoid minor enemies until you can get some XP. Quite fun for my BWP install and I would install again.

Herbs and potions for BG2 is the vampire. For BG1 is different. Having both, you get the vampire essence early. They are not supposed to be installed in the same installation.

I think this is due to the BG1NPC project and Kivan killing Tazok early. Conceptual incompatibility with BG1NPC and SCS for now?

BGTNEJ2 component. That says it all.

Absolutely completable without Fast Forward. Don't scroll through the map. For a shortcut, go to map screen, select point to move, return to game, cytl+j. Or walk.

The old version of NEJ is frustrating/buggy. You get journal entries from NEJ in BG1 game if you visit Ulcaster. The Halruua quest part of NEJ2 is frustrating. Lots of times I was at a loss what to do since the quests seemed unclear. Also you are expected to fight tough battles with no equipment. A good idea in theory but the execution wasn't working for me since I lost a lot of equipment due to the "adventure" there. After Halruaa and losing equipment, I unistalled NEJ. Also I understand the "Hrothgar must be in your party" thing because the mod maker wants someone to go with you to further the plot but it is quite annoying in practice. For example the part of the 5 flaggons tavern where you are automatically killed if you don't have him in your party. You are forced to go to Icewind Dale before leaving Irenicus' dungeon which limits your party options and one of the first areas you get you you are fighting really really tough undead. Not fun, I had to Ctrl-Y a lot of vampiric things and wandering horrors, theres no way my BG2 newb party with Hrothgar forced upon me could get through that area. My char had near 25s in everything, I believe it is NEJ that added loads of + stat tomes AND potions to the game. It felt a bit much like "cheating", along with bugs and annoyances so I unistalled NEJ and am running through again. Other mods add many of the same areas anyway if I feel the need to play the Icewind Dale maps.

This mod and version is outdated and unsupported. I refuse to play it because of incompleteness. Play 691 in a different installation, it is much better.

Unique Artifacts may have caused the crashes in both of those. It did for mine.

Did you have him at the end o BG1? BGTTweaks with importing characters may have done that. Any other mods that import BG1 characters? Kulyok's signatures for Xan are different.

Great mod!

ROT mod has lots of typos and poor english ("It's going to be a chaos!"). Drizzt saga (with a similar "Drizzit's buddies are kidnapped" plot) but for BG1. That mods though seems out of place since the enemies difficulty / XP are so much higher than other BG1 stuff. IE enemies with HLAs in a BG1 game is a bit much.

Not sure if these are being updated apart from bug fixing. We may not see proofreading or editing and such.

Thanks for your insights through your game smeagolheart! Good luck with your next install!
:cheers:

Edited by Hoppy, 01 May 2008 - 09:57 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#9 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:59 AM

Wildmage Mod

I brought this same point to Zyraen about Beyond the Law. He will loof into it for a new release so Kiyone won't show up in BG1.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#10 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:06 AM

Hi Elve,

thanks that you looking into this.
What exactly does your change?

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#11 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:08 AM

I brought this same point to Zyraen about Beyond the Law. He will loof into it for a new release so Kiyone won't show up in BG1.

Hi Hoppy,

means this that "Rhialto the Marvelous" will not show up in BG1, too?

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#12 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:23 AM

Hello Hoppy,

thanks for your informations and advice, too.

Herbs and potions for BG2 is the vampire. For BG1 is different. Having both, you get the vampire essence early. They are not supposed to be installed in the same installation.

We have made an fix, so you can install both mods in the same installation together, now. We check the vampire thing for this.

I think this is due to the BG1NPC project and Kivan killing Tazok early. Conceptual incompatibility with BG1NPC and SCS for now?

Do you know if the modauthors know this problem?

Absolutely completable without Fast Forward. Don't scroll through the map. For a shortcut, go to map screen, select point to move, return to game, cytl+j. Or walk.

Do you mean, we should not install the "Fast Forward" to get a stable CtB with Chores?

Unique Artifacts may have caused the crashes in both of those. It did for mine.

What you recommend? To choose the "Strict" component instead of the "Expanded" component or it is better not to install "Unique Artifacts" at the moment, until these things will be fixed?

Did you have him at the end o BG1? BGTTweaks with importing characters may have done that. Any other mods that import BG1 characters? Kulyok's signatures for Xan are different.

That could be the solution to the problem. I think, if this happens with some more NPCs, it is better not to install the importing character component of BGT Tweaks in a MegaMod.

Not sure if these are being updated apart from bug fixing. We may not see proofreading or editing and such.

O.K. Thanks for the information.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#13 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:31 AM

That could be the solution to the problem. I think, if this happens with some more NPCs, it is better not to install the importing character component of BGT Tweaks in a MegaMod.

Here is the solution. In the BGT Tweak Readme you can find the following:

18. Import all NPCs into Shadow of Amn: If any stock Baldur's Gate NPC is in the party and is not dead, then they will be imported into Shadows of Amn. Simple as that. However, some of them you will have to find... (this component is incompatible with The Darkest Day, Tortured Souls, Never Ending Journey, and Xan NPC).

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#14 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:33 AM

Here is the solution. In the BGT Tweak Readme you can find the following:

For that we will not install this component in our MegaMod in the next BWP version.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 01 May 2008 - 10:34 AM.

- Chevalier

#15 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:49 AM

Leomar,

RE:CTB. The CtB crash has been noted in the CtB forums but has not been fixed. The FF component is fine and the mod is fine without the FF component. It is just scrolling from left to right in large distances causes a crash (only AR3500). Normally walking or ctrl+J cheat will not cause the crash. It is avoidable by not scrolling with through the area from left to right.

RE: BG1NPC + SCS. David W had that fixed I think but it did not get implemented as far as the conflict with BG1NPC.

RE:Unique Artifacts. I have not experimented with the two variants so I am not sure.

RE:BGT tweaks. Importing of BG1 NPC's will also not work with TDD (NPC's). TDD does not use unique signatures for Kivan, Yeslick, Kagain, Xar and Montaron for the mod. TDD could have future updates in regards to this but I do not know who will be updating the new versions.

Keep up the great work!!

- King Diamond

#16 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:01 AM

I tried several things and it kept crashing so I was disheartened. It shouldn't be so difficult to access an area of the map! I also didn't care for the CTB chores quests implentation. When giving the quest Gorion just says basically "find these three dudes and do some stuff". Well I looked all over the castle and found two so I figured the 3rd was outside but then went outside and crashed and reloaded many times. There were no journal entries so after I crashed outside and reloaded I had no idea who I was supposed to be looking for, Gorion sure wasn't helpful talking to him again. So I did the CTB FF route to bypass the bores and picked the abilities that sounded okay but not all of them showed up after I was able to take control of my PC again (ie I picked dispel magic and didn't get it). I also think some of the abilities I had gained in BG1 were gone so overall I didn't like CTB chores.

I did have Xan in my party and was looking forward to continuing with him in BG2 but when there were two I changed my mind and decided to use another spell flinger.

Edited by smeagolheart, 01 May 2008 - 11:02 AM.

#17 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

smeagolheart and Hoppy:
Thanks again for your informations.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#18 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:08 PM

I thought this also until I did something which many of us are notorious for not doing: :rtfm:
The mod creator himself writes -- in the ReadMe -- that Rhialto can be beaten, quite easily, with a L1 player. I've done it, and it works. Easy, and kind of funny too!

Once I learned that, no way I was leaving without that spellbook!

Keep the mod in BG1 and BiG World -- it is so worth it.

RE:BGT tweaks. Importing of BG1 NPC's will also not work with TDD (NPC's). TDD does not use unique signatures for Kivan, Yeslick, Kagain, Xar and Montaron for the mod. TDD could have future updates in regards to this but I do not know who will be updating the new versions.

TDD checks if BGT is installed; if so, it uses the BG1 versions of NPCs (I think it changes their gear but everything else remains from BG1); if not, then the TDD version is used.

This is due to BGT-Tweaks and BG2-Xan mods -- they both put Xan in the G.District.

It would be nice if BGT-Tweaks allowed players to choose which NPCs to import, then we would choose not to import Xan, then use BG2-Xan. Perhaps in a future version.

Ideally, but not gonna happen, BG2-Xan could be made compat with BGT such that the BG2-Xan has the gear, dialogue, experience, etc. from his time in BG1. Up to Kulyok.

For now, players have to decide -- keep BG1 Xan? Do not install BG2-Xan. Vice versa (sort of).

Edited by Azazello, 10 July 2008 - 05:15 PM.

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#19 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:25 PM

The mod creator himself writes -- in the ReadMe -- that Rhialto can be beaten, quite easily, with a L1 player. I've done it, and it works. Easy, and kind of funny too!

!Just cause the mod maker says he can be beaten easily is no reason for him to be there ambushing you on your first rest.

Imagine this: gorion has just been killed, imoen walked up and said hello and you want to rest to get the damage from sarevok's goons flame arrow spell healed and this modmaker's "brilliant idea" shows up with a L15 (or whateveR) wildmage ambush on your first rest. You don't even have to rest then, anytime you rest in the beginning you are pretty much helpless weakling for a while and likely resting because you are hurt or out of spells. I shouldn't rest at all until I am mentally/spatially prepared to get ambushed? Bah

Totally not a good idea for this type of situation to ambush a player at the very beginning of the game with a high level mage!!
To me it's not fun to kill him the only way possible at this point which is running away from him until he kills himself probably by polymorphing into a squirrel.

Edited by smeagolheart, 01 May 2008 - 12:27 PM.

#20 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:35 PM

Just cause the mod maker says he can be beaten easily is no reason for him to be there ambushing you on your first rest.

Imagine this: gorion has just been killed, imoen walked up and said hello and you want to rest to get the damage from sarevok's goons flame arrow spell healed and this modmaker's "brilliant idea" shows up with a L15 (or whateveR) wildmage ambush on your first rest. You don't even have to rest then, anytime you rest in the beginning you are pretty much helpless weakling for a while and likely resting because you are hurt or out of spells. I shouldn't rest at all until I am mentally/spatially prepared to get ambushed? Bah

Totally not a good idea for this type of situation to ambush a player at the very beginning of the game with a high level mage!!
To me it's not fun to kill him the only way possible at this point which is running away from him until he kills himself probably by polymorphing into a squirrel.

It's your choice. Or rather, each player must decide for her-/himself. My char is a Wild Jester, so that book had my name on it, no matter what.

I think we forget, and a Mega/BiG install reminds us, that low-level parties have to run away from some fights -- and some fights are won by not fighting, so to speak. Rhialto is just one example.