Photo

Jade Empire PC Modlist

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 -Skelo-

-Skelo-

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

i think SpaceAlex in lucusforums posted the original CF Silk Fox + Dawn Star. If you have an acount there try to PM him, since you have to have posted five messages there first

#42 -Skelo-

-Skelo-

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

Ladies and gentlemen i have the files!!! All the bugfixes. including the awsome CF Romance Silk Fox + Dawn Star!! Can some admin on this site take it from me so they can put up a new link? I am usless at this stuff

#43 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

Ladies and gentlemen i have the files!!! All the bugfixes. including the awsome CF Romance Silk Fox + Dawn Star!! Can some admin on this site take it from me so they can put up a new link? I am usless at this stuff

You can attach files to the forum when you become forum member... and that way it also helps the admins to contact you.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#44 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

Skelo, if you could email them to me at liam.esler@gmail.com that would be fantastic. :) I'd be happy to put them up -- hopefully the original authors won't mind.

#45 -Skelo-

-Skelo-

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

sent

#46 viperswhip

viperswhip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

So...does anyone have the bugfix pack. I certainly can't find it here, though it was indicated by conversation in September that the files would be hosted somewhere.

#47 priestfeast

priestfeast
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hey! I second the post above and I was wondering whether anyone knew how to edit Player Character scale. I've tried the basic appearances.2da and editing some numbers there but none of my changes seem to affect the Jade Empire at all.

#48 -IInuyasha74-

-IInuyasha74-

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Sorry for bringing up this old thread again, but I am interested in changing the game more. I was wondering if some one had a brief tutorial on how to edit the scripts for this game, and could show the tools(programs) needed for editing them.

I do not normally write scripts, but I have enough understanding that I can usually look through and pick out bits and pieces of whats happening in it, and start to understand it in time.

In particular I am interested in continuing to add to pecoes mods.

If you have any of these things please email them to me at sexton62@live.marshall.edu or try to post them here.

If I manage to make any changes I think anyone will like I will post them.

#49 -Malokenic-

-Malokenic-

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

I am also sorry to revive this dead topic but I read above that some guy sent the working files to an admin who said he would put them up if the authors did not mind...however I don't see any info on that. If its possible to post those reskins and smarter AI packs, please do so. I would really be grateful.

#50 tothe99thloser

tothe99thloser
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

Do you possibly contain any of these mods still? I think it's impossible for me to find any of these mods. If you do have any of these mods, could you email me at tothe99thloser@gmail.com

Thanks bro!