Photo

The cave is EMPTY!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Planetus

Planetus
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

Ok, so I've been pretty slow on the romance and got up to preparing to storm Bodhi's for the final time before Tashia's ex showed up. He shows up, she goes with him, I rest and get a cut scene of Ellisime ranting at me (for the first time) and nothing about Tashia, and I go to the cave in Tethyr Forest to look for her only to find it empty of everything except the standard Koa-Toa. There's no sign of Tashia or her ex anywhere.

I don't have a whole lot of mods, but one of them does shorten the cut scenes, which gets rid of most of the scripted dreams and replaces them with some text popping up above my head. I have no idea if that impacts anything at all. I'm also wondering if Chapter 6 is too late for this, if maybe the original Tethyr Forest map overrode the custom one which was supposed to appear earlier or something.

Anyway, is there any way to set this off myself? Are there any characters I can port in? Maybe a cut scene I can activate?

By the way, other than this little bug, Tashia's been wonderful!

#2 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:31 PM

You need to get the cutscene before you can find anything in the cave.

As for the cutscene shortening, it SHOULD affect only the vanilla cutscenes..

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#3 Lord Ernie

Lord Ernie
  • Modder
  • 755 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:05 AM

It depends. What cutscene shortener are you using? The latest BG2Tweaks mod no longer causes problems, but the old Ease-of-Use mod does kill the cutscene. If you have that one, try uninstalling it, and rest a few times to see if the cutscene triggers.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world - Oscar Wilde

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. But set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

#4 Planetus

Planetus
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

It depends. What cutscene shortener are you using? The latest BG2Tweaks mod no longer causes problems, but the old Ease-of-Use mod does kill the cutscene. If you have that one, try uninstalling it, and rest a few times to see if the cutscene triggers.

Yep, that was the one, and that was teh problem. It took me a little while to ressurect her because the rod of ressurection wasn't working, but I just had my cleric memorize it and rest. Thanks.