• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

Unfortunately, there's not much we, as modders, can do to prevent false positives on virus scans. We need to use WeiDU, so this is going to happen. Your best bet is to just ignore it. Believe me, we aren't shipping malware. Unless you consider Lucy turning into a cheerleader as malware, which you just might. ;)

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#22 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

Unless you consider Lucy turning into a cheerleader as malware, which you just might. ;)

Yes, the mod corrupts your mind, and that's why you should use it.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#23 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:22 AM

Spanish translation. I hope you like it.

Attached Files

#24 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:21 AM

Thank you, Lisandro! I've updated the mod, and also added a version for Mac OSX.

:cheers:

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods

#25 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

The french translation is in progress. :)

#26 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:27 AM

That's excellent news! Thank you! :cheers:

I hope I get my computer back by the time it's done. I have an Italian translation to add, too, but it has been delayed because I stepped on my laptop and broke the screen. :doh:

berelinde's mods

#27 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:31 PM

It's done and in your mailbox. :)

#28 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

Thanks! My computer is still out of action, but I'm hoping to get it back next week. :D

berelinde's mods

#29 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:07 PM

That's great because I have a little change to do in the .tra... ouh! I'm horrible to say that.:ph34r:
The new .tra are in you mailbox. :)

Thanks for all your great mods. :)

#30 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

Thanks to ilot for the Italian translation and to both Le Marquis and graoumf of the d'oghmatiques for the French translation! :Bow:

Version 4 is out and available from the downloads section, here... and here, for the OSX version.

berelinde's mods

#31 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:28 PM

Thanks a lot, Berelinde!!!

#32 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:13 PM

Because I'm a dumbass, I forgot to rename WeiDU before packaging the Windows version of v4. Version 4a is uploaded and will now install. This is what I get for trying to package a mod on a friend's computer without having the game installed.

If you already downloaded v4, don't bother downloading the replacement. Just extract the archive manually and rename weidu.exe as setup-lucy.exe.

berelinde's mods

#33 Cahir

Cahir
  • Modder
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:52 AM

I translated this little mod into Polish long time ago, so if some kind soul could update it, it would be splendid.

Here's the package.

Attached Files

#34 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:12 PM

I've added the Polish translation by Cahir to this mod via the BiG World Fixpack; I also added a HANDLE_CHARSETS block to convert the dialogues to UTF-8 on the fly, which makes this mod EE + EET compatible (I tested to the extent of engaging in a dialogue from the mod, in Polish, on BG2EE) while preserving BG2-classic compatibility.

Edited by agb1, 01 December 2016 - 08:17 PM.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#35 Cahir

Cahir
  • Modder
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:04 AM

@Gwendolyne of you happen to transfer this mod to SHS github, could you please add Polish translation directly to the mod? Thanks in advance.

#36 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:57 AM

As we got Berelinde authorization to upload them to GitHub, it will be done in a couple of days after I gather all RPG Dungeon mods information. ;)

btw, I am looking for older versions of this mod: if you or anybody else have any, please contact me. :ermm:

Edited by Gwendolyne, 31 March 2020 - 07:55 AM.

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#37 Cahir

Cahir
  • Modder
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 07:48 AM

Thank you Gwendolyne, that's great news!

Unfortunately the only version I have of Lucy the Wyvern is v4a, which I believe is the newest one.

#38 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 07:59 AM

Version 5.0 updated (see first post).

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.