Photo

Could you have picked a better time for dialogue?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:12 AM

I just had a nice one where Cernd wanted to discuss my nature as a Bhaalspawn while we were trying to retrieve his son from Deril and his lich buddy.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#42 Abigail

Abigail
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:16 AM

Viconia gave me her 'stench of rivil(?), how I hate them all...' talk when my party had just entered Ust Natha. Not so fond of your people anymore, Viccy?
my deviantart account ---> http://prozakc-blues.deviantart.com

#43 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:12 AM

OH GOD. Not exactly a dialogue, but... I am doing the Jaheira/Harper quest, and just as Elminster is approaching me to give me her note, Lilarcor chimes in with "Hot butta!" and I almost fell off my chair laughing. XD

#44 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:18 AM

OH GOD. Not exactly a dialogue, but... I am doing the Jaheira/Harper quest, and just as Elminster is approaching me to give me her note, Lilarcor chimes in with "Hot butta!" and I almost fell off my chair laughing. XD

That sword is so inappropriate. I got the whole "Murder! Death! KILL!" while poor Mazzy was eulogising her fallen comrades at the Shade Lord altar. I was so embarrassed... -_-

#45 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:39 PM

That sword is so inappropriate. I got the whole "Murder! Death! KILL!" while poor Mazzy was eulogising her fallen comrades at the Shade Lord altar. I was so embarrassed... -_-

OMG, I love lilarcor. He is so funny. He once started doing the whole "come on...can we kill something now? How about now?" while I was speaking to Prelate Wesselan in the Radiant Heart building. XD Really. Bad. Timing.
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#46 Sir_Carnifex

Sir_Carnifex

Scourge of Kobolds

• 290 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

I took a liking to Lilarcor ever since he said "KILL! KILL! KILL! HAHAHA! when the Cowled Wizards appeared to put an end to my magic show. Spoilsports!
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

#47 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:14 AM

Aerie just piped up about the sunset being so much prettier in the wilds... in the un-cleansed Shadow Temple exterior area. :)

#48 Scipio

Scipio

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

• 1790 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:19 AM

I'm romancing Aerie (again). Last night I ressurected Aerie at the Temple of Amaunator after the final battle with Bohdi. Two seconds after she came back to life she told me adventuring was much more exciting than the circus. She may be right.
I did battle with monsters, and they became me, and when I gazed into the abyss, the abyss looked away shyly.
See, it helps not to believe all the stuff that philosophers spout.

#49 Hidro

Hidro
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:36 AM

In the bowels of the Windspear Hills, in the room containing Firkraag, Anomen found it apt to pick a flower and associate my beautiful features to it. I had no idea that Firkraag had a flower garden.