Annoying Amonen - broken time trigger

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Fairytale-

-Fairytale-

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:16 AM

well, i suppose its a broken trigger.
we all know of the quest with amonen and his sister being murdered with the follow quest where he can succeed or fail to join the knights. yada yada yada, point is, according to what i've read, about one week ( and i HEAVILY assume, that doesnt mean REAL TIME, loooolz ) after you add him to your partner, a messanger npc pops up and tell hims that his sister is dead, yadayada.

said npc never showed up for me. i have amonen since months ( 247 days ) in my party, even kicked him out and just let the pc run for a few days, and nothing.

only solution i can come to is the CLUA command but i have no idea which one its supposed to be.

anyway, anyone has the CLUA command to reset the trigger or set the wait to 0?
or more like, a idea why the trigger is broken?
i have quite a number of tweaks and mods installed, but they shouldnt interfere with that perticular quest.
is there some sort of special requierement to meet before the messanger appears? i wanna have this quest done and kick him out for good and slay him. GOD, that guy is so annoying, i want to struggle him

#2 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:13 AM

I know he requires level 16 before Sir Ryan Trawl comes to take him for his Test, so the messenger's appearance might be timed to when he is I dunno, maybe level 12 or level 14 ? You can try playing with his XP Bar, use CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP(xxxxx)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#3 -Fairytale-

-Fairytale-

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:24 AM

I know he requires level 16 before Sir Ryan Trawl comes to take him for his Test, so the messenger's appearance might be timed to when he is I dunno, maybe level 12 or level 14 ? You can try playing with his XP Bar, use CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP(xxxxx)

ive did some... crazy hardcore leveling ( sleep, kill the random fight shadow thief lvl 20 people that show up with the tactical tweak mod for harder enemies, sleep, repeat over 200 times ) and Anomen is currently lvl 29
couldn't i just use CLUAConsonle:CreateCreature ("Sir Ryan Trawl") ?
the level requierment can't be the issue here except for the reason he might have been beyond lvl 16 when the "end of the first week" was reached. in that case, couldn't i manually reduce his level, level him up again, and trigger the point he reaches level 16?

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:46 AM

CLUAConsonle:CreateCreature ("Sir Ryan Trawl") ?

The cre code is KAYL1 or KAYL2, so you can try them out.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 -Fairyrale-

-Fairyrale-

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:08 AM

CLUAConsonle:CreateCreature ("Sir Ryan Trawl") ?

The cre code is KAYL1 or KAYL2, so you can try them out.

thats the quest AFTER the one thats broken. here, from a walkthrough

QUEST: Anomen's Murdered Sister

About a week after you gain Anomen in your party, a messenger
approaches him and tells him to return home as his sister has been
murdered. This quest may influence whether Anomen can become a
Knight later, which increases his abilities.

the quest you were talking about is

Anomen and the Knights of the Radiant Heart

10 days after the completion of Anomen's first quest (dealing with
his sister's death), if you are in the city, Sir Ryan Trawl will
approach Anomen. He tells him that it is now time for Anomen to
take the tests of knighthood.

the first one is broken, and the messanger just seems to be some random npc which i can't get to appear.

#6 -npetrenko-

-npetrenko-

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:21 AM

The code for the first messenger is CLUAConsonle:CreateCreature ("TERL")

#7 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:00 AM

Necroposting a thread after 7 years.. (And with a misspelled command example.) Seriously?