Photo

BiG World Project - Improvements

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:42 PM

No, i mean to put a link to this thread and the related topics inside the "megathread" of the BWP. :)

Ahh, ok. Yes we want to do this. We want to change much with our next release and we know about our large BWP thread since the beginning. If you see our first post of the BWP Thread, you see it is very old and we want to change this. At the moment we have much to do with our next release and we have done much since v5.1. Not only in our guide and the installation order, we have done more publicity. We start some new threads in the english forums, but the main change was in our german forum. The linklist and some threads you can see here, we have made in the german forums, too and we want some german threads start in shsforum, too. But our first reason was to build up the german one. In the next time we will do the same with the english one.

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#22 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:08 AM

01.01.07 BiG World Fixpack batch file
copy /Y ".\BiG World Fixpack\Setup-BGTNeJ.tp2" "."
"The system cannot find the file specified" (wasn't there when I checked).

01.01.08 BiG World Install batch file
You must copy the soundset for Kiara-Zaiya by hand into the folder Kiara-Zaiya\Sounds.
Already did this (batch file doesn't recognise it).
You cannot use Saerileth and Kiara-Zaiya at the same time!
You can now apparently with one of the fixes.

03.01. Never Ending Journey 2 (NeJ2) v4.2b
Contains a corrupt icgob05.cre that results in it being unreadable if other mods are installed after it. Fixed the CRE (NeJ/cre/icgob05.cre).
Attached File  nejicgob.rar   311bytes   274 downloads
13.23. Sorcerer’s Place Item Collection (SPItems) v1
Needs to be fixed so it patches rather than overwrites. I commented out half the code before installing (too much of a hack job to upload - maybe I'll fix it properly at some point when I'm not so busy :o).

14.30. Frennedan Mod v1.01b
Contains a corrupt shape.cre that results in it being unreadable if other mods are installed after it. Fixed the CRE.
Attached File  frenmod.rar   274bytes   280 downloads
16.05. Romantic Encounters (RE) v3
A global search for all botched items in my install turned up re_gael.itm. It is corrupt and cannot be read (not even the original mod file). I reconstructed it with assumed data from a hex editor (basically it is just a blank scroll).
Attached File  re_gael.rar   143bytes   294 downloads
19.05. Arcane-Divine Spell Pack (ADPack) v1.1
Needs to be fixed so it patches rather than overwrites resources. Didn't have time to look at it in detail (probably won't for a while).

19.06. Lost Crossroads Spell Pack for BG2 (Beta) v4 (*should be ~01.04*)
SpellPackB4 needs this fix, otherwise it tries to compile the entire override, and bombs with SCS and perhaps other mods. Ideally it should be installed *before* the Fixpack, as per this post.

20.01. Resource Fixer v1 (*new*)
Some macros shamelessly cribbed from Nythrun and designed to fix various structural errors in creatures, items and spells. Was necessary to get BP to install (see below). I've implemented it so it only fixes resources potentially present in the BWP install - erebusant possibly has more to add (from NEJ2 v6.91 etc.).
Attached File  resfixer_v1.rar   459.77K   1858 downloads
20.02. The Big Picture (BP) v1.77a
[BPv177/TDD/BAF/BPTOLMAG.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 474 column 1-27
Near Text: )
	[HaveSpell] argument [COM_CATS_GRACE] not found in [Spell.IDS]
At some point COM_CATS_GRACE gets changed to WIZARD_CATS_GRACE in spell.ids, but the script does not. This can be fixed by referring to the spell numerically in the script (2227). Fixed BPTOLMAG.BAF.
Attached File  bptolmag.rar   2.46K   296 downloads
ERROR: [JAEL01.CRE] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Invalid_argument("String.sub"))
Stopping installation because of error.
I'm not sure what is causing this since the BP specifically APPENDs the entries to specific.ids, but when I checked it, it was virtually blank. Whatever caused it, I just copied ~specific.ids~ from ~BiG World Fixpack/expanded ids files~ again to overwrite the virtually blank specific.ids. There were other errors caused by corrupted CREs (possibly from FR_ROV, TDD, NEJ2, etc. - see this topic http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=12642). I had to run the res_fixer above to get BP to install.

20.04. Weimer’s Tactics Mod v24
Maybe someone can explain why this is necessary:
//  [Azazello]
COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~^.+\.ids$~ ~override~
So you're copying all the IDS files you can find before every component without making changes... What's the point? It has other issues too, apparently (with overwriting instead of patching).

23.11. BP-Balancer (Beta) v0.33
06.02. Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC4BGTv160) v1.60
ERROR: Failure("resource [NTELKA.cre] not found for 'COPY'")
I think this is a problem with NTotSC v160/161, which should be copying ntelka.cre but is not doing so. For the time being, you can fix it in ntotsc_action_macro_creatures.tph (BP-Balancer):
ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~NTELKA.cre~ THEN BEGIN //Added line
  COPY_EXISTING ~NTELKA.cre~ ~override~
  BUT_ONLY
END //Added line
Same for ~NTNATALK.cre~. Also remove NTSHILOC references in XP.D - do not exist.
Attached File  bpbal33a.rar   2.89K   248 downloads
23.09. BP Series v3
[bpseries\baf\gMinionC.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 89 column 1-38
Near Text: )
	[ChangeSpecifics] argument [SIMULACRUM] not found in [Specific.IDS]
Due to missing specific.ids entries (see 20.02 above).

23.02. Sword Coast Stratagems II (SCSII) v7
ERROR: error compiling [scsII/beholder/ssl_out/dw#vaxal.baf]: Sys_error("scsII/beholder/ssl_out/dw#vaxal.baf: No such file or directory")
ERROR: error compiling [scsii/bodhi/ssl_out/finbodhi_asc.baf]: Sys_error("scsii/bodhi/ssl_out/finbodhi_asc.baf: No such file or directory")
Not sure what's supposed to be going on here. Those resources don't exist alright. DavidW will have to look into it.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#23 DavidWallace

DavidWallace
  • Validating
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:20 AM

23.02. Sword Coast Stratagems II (SCSII) v7

ERROR: error compiling [scsII/beholder/ssl_out/dw#vaxal.baf]: Sys_error("scsII/beholder/ssl_out/dw#vaxal.baf: No such file or directory")
ERROR: error compiling [scsii/bodhi/ssl_out/finbodhi_asc.baf]: Sys_error("scsii/bodhi/ssl_out/finbodhi_asc.baf: No such file or directory")
Not sure what's supposed to be going on here. Those resources don't exist alright. DavidW will have to look into it.

I don't think he has to! - fortunately, he's nice.

Context, please? - i.e., what else in SCSII is installed? The latter error plausibly comes from installing the SCS-for-ascension component without the Smarter Bodhi component (bug, not feature). I haven't seen the former one before; it may have a similar explanation (Improved Minor Encounters without Smarter Beholders, possibly). Bear in mind that the */ssl_out directories have their contents generated dynamically at install-time; they ship empty.

#24 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:39 AM

I don't think he has to! - fortunately, he's nice.

What I meant was it's beyond my skill to try to troubleshoot a missing mod resource (or even a dynamically generated one), so if anyone was going to do it, it would most likely have to be you :P.

I pretty much installed the generic Big World Monster as per its batch file (for mod testing purposes - I doubt I'll ever get around to playing it), which includes the following SCSII components: 10 20 30 40 50 61 70 80 90 100 105 110 180 187 190 195 201 220 236 238 241 251 261 271 289 300 310 321 331 335 341 351 361 371 380 383 385 386 387 390 392 394 396 399 400 412 415 420 430. I don't believe it includes the SCS-for-Ascension component, but I think the Bodhi component was selected (though it doesn't look like it installed). The component the DEBUG log says failed was the "Upgrade the hive" component. The previous command logged was "override/behund01.bcs copied to scsII/backup/281/behund01.bcs". I can attach the full DEBUG and WeiDU logs (pretty monstrous in both cases) if required. I was eventually going to report it more verbosely on G3 - just summarising things for now.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#25 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:59 AM

20.04. Weimer?s Tactics Mod v24
Maybe someone can explain why this is necessary:

//  [Azazello]
COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~^.+\.ids$~ ~override~
So you're copying all the IDS files you can find before every component without making changes... What's the point?

The point was this is the lazy man's method of ensuring that the IDSes needed by Tactics are in override folder. Lazy? Yes. Efficient. No. As far as I know, this causes Absolutely Zero problems in a mega-/non-mega-install. And considering all the other mods that are going to touch those IDS, having them in override is moot.

[Tactics] has other issues too, apparently (with overwriting instead of patching).

Everyone and his grandmother knows that mods that overwrite are making the rest of megainstall a challenge. And every mod that is as old as grandma is overwriting.

So until we get more coders who have no Life (sorry erebusant :P ) to start revising these old mods, the rest of us gotta fix them on-the-fly, as best we can.

I have no test experience -yet- so can someone else answer: what benefits/detriments would there be to putting Tactics before g3Fixpack? (Which I plan to do in my next installation, as soon as She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed gives me permission to come out and play. :o )

Edited by Azazello, 10 July 2008 - 05:36 PM.

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#26 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:12 PM

So until we get more coders who have no Life (sorry erebusant :P ) to start revising these old mods, the rest of us gotta fix them on-the-fly, as best we can.

I have no test experience -yet- so can someone else answer: what benefits/detriments would there be to putting Tactics before g3Fixpack? (Which I plan to do in my next installation, as soon as She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed gives me permission to come out and play. :o )

Erebusant told me that the Improved North Forest overwrites that area so placing the AREA file in override from Tactics before Fixpack will update the travel triggers for when Worldmap comes in. Or installing all Tactics before G3Fixpack may be fun to try. Then we can see if BP or SCSII choke after that :blink:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#27 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

Big thanks, Miloch. You're very helpful for us. And thanks for all their are interested in, to fix such a hugh megamod. We could really need your help. At first you should know again, that we don't make the BWP for us alone. We need your help and your opinions, so we all can create a BWP that works for all gamers out there.

You don't need it anymore. We have Vlads permission, to upload a fixed mod. Download it from our linklist and all should be fine.

You must copy the soundset for Kiara-Zaiya by hand into the folder Kiara-Zaiya\Sounds.

What do you exactly mean with it? Normally you should only copy the sounds and no more. With the Install.bat you install Kiara-Zaiya and can hear the soundset in the game, then.

Right, you can read about it in the first post.

23.11. BP-Balancer (Beta) v0.33

ERROR: Failure("resource [NTELKA.cre] not found for 'COPY'")
I think this is a problem with NTotSC v160/161, which should be copying ntelka.cre but is not doing so. For the time being, you can fix it in ntotsc_action_macro_creatures.tph (BP-Balancer):

You do not need to make fixes for the BP-Balancer. We are in contact with the modauthor and he fixes the upcoming bugs. I've seen, you wrote erebusant about that problem at the DSotSC and NTotSC forum. The modauthor Manduran will explain you the BP-Balancer there. In addition he will write a ReadMe File for his Mod, so you can get the informations about it next time.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 19 June 2008 - 09:13 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#28 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:25 AM

You don't need it anymore. We have Vlads permission, to upload a fixed mod. Download it from our linklist and all should be fine.

Right, you can read about it in the first post.

Well, my point then was that these checks should be removed from the batch file as they are no longer relevant.

What do you exactly mean with it? Normally you should only copy the sounds and no more. With the Install.bat you install Kiara-Zaiya and can hear the soundset in the game, then.

With this item then, my point was that it should check for the sound clips (probably any .ogg in the K-Z\Sounds folder) and if present, do not display the message that it is necessary to copy the sounds (as it's already been done).

You do not need to make fixes for the BP-Balancer. We are in contact with the modauthor and he fixes the upcoming bugs. I've seen, you wrote erebusant about that problem at the DSotSC and NTotSC forum. The modauthor Manduran will explain you the BP-Balancer there. In addition he will write a ReadMe File for his Mod, so you can get the informations about it next time.

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME is always good for compatibility, as Manduran himself mentions:

I really should chek the files for existance before patching them, so I don't have to release a new version for every cretaure change in supported mods...

I'm not sure I agree with this mod (or if erebusant does). I do agree that some items are overpowered and should be toned down, but I'm not sure removing them is a great solution. But perhaps we could discuss that elsewhere (we started to in this post a while ago). If it is just the occasional replacing of a normal (not mod-specific) +2 item with a +1 or normal item, then that might be ok. I guess we will wait for a more detailed readme :).

#29 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:11 PM

Well, my point then was that these checks should be removed from the batch file as they are no longer relevant.

All right. We do this, thanks.

With this item then, my point was that it should check for the sound clips (probably any .ogg in the K-Z\Sounds folder) and if present, do not display the message that it is necessary to copy the sounds (as it's already been done).

The same, thanks.

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME is always good for compatibility, as Manduran himself mentions:

I really should chek the files for existance before patching them, so I don't have to release a new version for every cretaure change in supported mods...

I'm not sure I agree with this mod (or if erebusant does). I do agree that some items are overpowered and should be toned down, but I'm not sure removing them is a great solution. But perhaps we could discuss that elsewhere (we started to in this post a while ago). If it is just the occasional replacing of a normal (not mod-specific) +2 item with a +1 or normal item, then that might be ok. I guess we will wait for a more detailed readme :).

I let it Manduran know.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#30 Manduran

Manduran
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:41 AM

- File check is planned and will come.
- Nothing is removed, only replaced by weaker items. Custom items are only replaced it they're not quest relevant (should be lik this) and only if the corresponding option was chosen.

Guys, I don't want to mess up something. I created this mod, because _I_ wanted to play a balanced game WITH those great mods. Some people screamed for balancing so I gave it to them. Now, many players like using it, so I made it a little more "publishable" and started to support it for the Big World project.
That's the whole story... :)

Regards,
Manduran

------------------------------

Manduran

#31 Manduran

Manduran
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:41 AM

- File check is planned and will come.
- Nothing is removed, only replaced by weaker items. Custom items are only replaced it they're not quest relevant (should be like this) and only if the corresponding option was chosen.

Guys, I don't want to mess up something. I created this mod, because _I_ wanted to play a balanced game WITH those great mods. Some people screamed for balancing so I gave it to them. Now, many players like using it, so I made it a little more "publishable" and started to support it for the Big World project.
That's the whole story... :)

Regards,
Manduran

Edited by Manduran, 23 June 2008 - 01:41 AM.

------------------------------

Manduran

#32 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:50 AM

No, i mean to put a link to this thread and the related topics inside the "megathread" of the BWP. :)

Done.

Here are some more improvements to consider.

Don't like all those pop-up readmes that come up and interrupt your install? Just search on all *.bat files in your install and replace instances of "notepad" "explorer" and "nocd.exe" with "rem notepad" and so on. You can do this all very quickly with something like Multi-Replace, or even a quick WeiDU routine. (The --skip-at-view flag already skips readmes launched from tp2 files, but WeiDU has no real control over what modders do in .bat files.)

Also for the BiG_World_Install.bat file, you might want to add --continue to every line with setup-mod.exe. This will make sure WeiDU does not uninstall the whole mod component just because it hits a single glitch, and will ensure forward mod compatibility, since authors are changing things all the time. There's nothing worse than doing a huge install like this and noticing a component didn't install because it hit a single glitch or another component it depended on didn't install, etc.

You might also experiment with using --args-list to pass things like pressing "1" for defaults, for mods that ask for input (BG1 NPC, Gavin, etc.). I haven't messed around with this, but it should be possible (and make for a quicker install with fewer interrupts).

#33 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:25 PM

Done.

Here are some more improvements to consider.

Don't like all those pop-up readmes that come up and interrupt your install? Just search on all *.bat files in your install and replace instances of "notepad" "explorer" and "nocd.exe" with "rem notepad" and so on. You can do this all very quickly with something like Multi-Replace, or even a quick WeiDU routine. (The --skip-at-view flag already skips readmes launched from tp2 files, but WeiDU has no real control over what modders do in .bat files.)

Also for the BiG_World_Install.bat file, you might want to add --continue to every line with setup-mod.exe. This will make sure WeiDU does not uninstall the whole mod component just because it hits a single glitch, and will ensure forward mod compatibility, since authors are changing things all the time. There's nothing worse than doing a huge install like this and noticing a component didn't install because it hit a single glitch or another component it depended on didn't install, etc.

You might also experiment with using --args-list to pass things like pressing "1" for defaults, for mods that ask for input (BG1 NPC, Gavin, etc.). I haven't messed around with this, but it should be possible (and make for a quicker install with fewer interrupts).

You are right and therefore thanks for your needful informations. I'll forward it to Leonardo.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 25 June 2008 - 08:25 PM.

- Chevalier

#34 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

Please look here, how we used the threads, now.
In this thread we want to discuss about fixes and include them here.
Thanks.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#35 neutrowave

neutrowave

Hast'fyr

• 103 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:25 AM

01.03. BG2 Fixpack v6
Use before the installation, the hotfix of Nythrun. With it, some bugs get fixed and the mod is upgraded to v6.1. Simply unpack the hotfix, move the TP2-file into the ?bg2fixpack? directory and overwrite the original TP2-file. Then you can install normally the Fixpack.

Hello, can you help me about where exactly to put Setup-Fixpack.tp2 from the hotfix, because I noticed that, editing Big World Fixpack.bat, another Setup-Fixpack.tp2 will be overwriten, during instalation, on top of the new hotfix if I follow the above indication.
(sorry about my ENG,this is my first reply)
Thank you for your help!

#36 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:06 PM

01.03. BG2 Fixpack v6
Use before the installation, the hotfix of Nythrun. With it, some bugs get fixed and the mod is upgraded to v6.1. Simply unpack the hotfix, move the TP2-file into the ?bg2fixpack? directory and overwrite the original TP2-file. Then you can install normally the Fixpack.

Hello, can you help me about where exactly to put Setup-Fixpack.tp2 from the hotfix, because I noticed that, editing Big World Fixpack.bat, another Setup-Fixpack.tp2 will be overwriten, during instalation, on top of the new hotfix if I follow the above indication.
(sorry about my ENG,this is my first reply)
Thank you for your help!

Welcome to Spellhold Studios Forums. Thanks for your reply and for trying the BiG World Project.

You should use the hotfix after the Fixpack.bat, also before the Install.bat

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#37 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Updated the text in the first post for the new released patch v1.62.

The following is added in the first post:

06.03. Secret of Bonehill (SoBH) v2.10
Erebusant has revamped this mod. With a patch he re-translate many of the more confusing translation in order to make them more understandable, and to make it simpler to progress through the many quests. Download the patch v2.15.
After you have installed SoBH, unpacking the patch into the BG2 main directory, execute the
Setup-Bonehillv215.exe and install the patch.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#38 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:36 PM

10.07. Sword Coast Stratagems (SCS) v8
Taimon has updated the setup-scs.tp2. You can download the new tp2 under this point in the first post.

For your information:
If you have the Beregost Crash Fixer on your computer, so you should download the new version v1.3 here.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#39 Nagel

Nagel
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

TDD not installed.

error in [Level-50 Ruleset (Code By King Diamond)].

Setup-BPv177.tp2
APPEND_COL ~MXSPLRAN.2DA~ ~9999 9999 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 6 6 6 6 6 6~
APPEND_COL ~MXSPLRAN.2DA~ ~9999 9999 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4~
COPY_EXISTING + ~MXSPLPAL.2DA~ ~override~
 REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~9999~	~~
COPY_EXISTING + ~MXSPLRAN.2DA~ ~override~

#40 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:16 PM

TDD not installed.

error in [Level-50 Ruleset (Code By King Diamond)].

Setup-BPv177.tp2

APPEND_COL ~MXSPLRAN.2DA~ ~9999 9999 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 6 6 6 6 6 6~
APPEND_COL ~MXSPLRAN.2DA~ ~9999 9999 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4~
COPY_EXISTING + ~MXSPLPAL.2DA~ ~override~
 REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~9999~	~~
COPY_EXISTING + ~MXSPLRAN.2DA~ ~override~

Eh... so that's the code, but what's the error?