63 replies to this topic

#41 Lythari

Lythari

Fabricati diem, Pvnk

• 366 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:47 AM

Hmmm, nice entry, starryb :)
And welcome to SHS.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)

My deviantArt account / my dragon lair

#42 Itarilde

Itarilde
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:31 AM

Imoen's vision of the dreadful future, before the whole adventuring business started. Someone would have to take over the inn after Winthrop retires.

And she should have a little girl calling her "Puffguts" ;)

#43 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:08 AM

Abigail, that's a wonderful picture. Made me giggle.
Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

"What are friends for? Other than eating, of course."

"I cuss, you cuss, We all cuss at Irenicus" --Me

#44 Sir_Carnifex

Sir_Carnifex

Scourge of Kobolds

• 290 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:35 PM

Somehow this is how I envisioned that first encounter outside Candlekeep. It's done in pencil and colored pencil. SketchColored3.jpg
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

#45 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:30 PM

Dang. Nice piece, Sir_Carnifex.

...And Abigail, yours made me lol.

...Yours too, Choo Choo.
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#46 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:42 PM

That's amazing, Sir_Carnifex! Now I'm all jealous! ^_^
Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

"What are friends for? Other than eating, of course."

"I cuss, you cuss, We all cuss at Irenicus" --Me

#47 Sir_Carnifex

Sir_Carnifex

Scourge of Kobolds

• 290 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:13 PM

Thanks, Sammi and Midorii! I have to admit that I surprised myself with the outcome of that drawing. I can't remember the last time I tried drawing anything by hand. Must have been at least five years ago. I'll have to keep practicing now. :)
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

#48 Abigail

Abigail
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:29 AM

Nice one, Sir_Carnifex! :new_thumbs: It has great atmosphere :)
my deviantart account ---> http://prozakc-blues.deviantart.com

#49 Madeleine

Madeleine
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:34 AM

Abigail, I just love your entry! Poor Imoen... =)

Here is a picture of what my PC Anna fears: Imoen blaming her for what happened, her friends just watching her suffer, Irenicus, Bhodi... yeah, she indeed seems to be a second Xan... =)

Attached File  Annafear.psd   10.32MB   368 downloads

#50 Abigail

Abigail
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

Abigail, I just love your entry! Poor Imoen... =)

Here is a picture of what my PC Anna fears: Imoen blaming her for what happened, her friends just watching her suffer, Irenicus, Bhodi... yeah, she indeed seems to be a second Xan... =)

Attached File  Annafear.psd   10.32MB   368 downloads

Thanks :) I'd love to see your entry, but could you change it to jpg? It's in psd. now and weighs 10 MB ^^;
my deviantart account ---> http://prozakc-blues.deviantart.com

#51 Zoraciel Ivtel

Zoraciel Ivtel
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:17 PM

Valen.jpg

This is just me playing around with GIMP, not particularly well (though annoyingly, converting to .jpg has made it blurrier). And I've always found Valen horribly creepy, as Bodhi's minion or with the NPC mod.

#52 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:48 PM

Ah, nice choice there, Zoraciel. And the colors you used throughout makes the scene seem doubly frantic, heh.
(I like parentheses.)

#53 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:51 AM

Last minute job. This has been done and redone so many times (the subject I mean) but what can I say. I love messing with Xan :D

SHS_Ch_36.jpg
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#54 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:20 AM

Oooohhhh!!! Orthodoxia!!!! That's soooo gorgeous!!! And Xan's expression is just priceless!! That wide-eyed look and that finger tracing his neck...
And I love your PC, her stance... I can almost hear her trying to talk about something completely mundane (have we enough supplies, how do we go about defeating Irenicus, and maybe I should tie my hair up before we go to Suldanessellar.... :D), and Xan is sooo not listening...

In a nutshell, I love it!! :wub:

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#55 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:16 AM

Myahaha! Priceless. :) As are the other beauties, by the way - I haven't had a chance to comment before.

#56 quinn

quinn
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:05 AM

xan's afraid of almost everything (especially bhaal kids), i forgot th last thing hes not afraid of if theres any :D gotta love the dude!! nice chemistry between doxia and xan, i see :P

Edited by quinn, 12 June 2008 - 05:14 AM.

#57 quinn

quinn
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:05 AM

i know, the imp is not an npc....yet, it popped into my mind n i gotta show this :D i hope it's self explanatory ^_^

Attached Images

• fear.jpg

Edited by quinn, 12 June 2008 - 05:26 AM.

#58 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:27 AM

:Bow: @ Doxia, the ruler of slayer art.

:lol2: @ Quinn, that's real neat, er, neat, i mean it WAS neat (and tidy), and it shall be neat and... Yeesh, a true workaholic that one. x]

#59 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:41 AM

Oh Quinn!!! That's sooo cute!!!! :wub: Poor little Cespenar!!! Someone tell him we'll *ALWAYS* need him around!!! :D
Especially when the PC and his/her love interest settle down and decide to have lots and lots of messy Bhaal-grandchildren... :lol:

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#60 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:53 AM

The Internet is ALIVE!! Ahem... the connection's back on.

And I love Quinn's entry. Who would have thought that Ces is afraid on cleanness :D

Eleima - You've guessed! Supplies were exactly what she was talking about (and maybe some hair tips)

WeeRLegion - I love my slayer, I wouldn't trade my slayer for anything in the world :wub: I mean, who needs knights in shining armor when you've got ancient evil watching over you? :P
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image