Photo

Modeler looking to help! I need to join a group!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Quokimbo

Quokimbo
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:42 AM

Hello there everyone! I had no idea where to put this, so just in the discussion section. Are there any groups looking for any help on there projects? I have one more semester in college before I finish, then it is job hunting time and I want to have as much under my belt before then. I think I model pretty well, my texture creation needs a little help but I am always working on it. I can wrap things pretty well, it is just making the good looking textures I can not do.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
9. WIP
Posted Image
Posted Image

If this is not the correct place to post, would you please lead me in the right place? Or if you know people looking for a modeler, point me that way as well! :)

Also you can comment and crit the work if you would like, I would like for you to :)

Thanks!
-Zach

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

Hey Quokimbo, welcome to SHS! :)

If you're looking to join an Oblivion modding group, this is the right place to post, I would think. The Infinity Engine community is always in need of people to create new areas for their BGI/BGII (isometric rendering, such as this or this), as well, though, so if you are interested in doing some modelling of that kind I'm sure you'll find takers!

Good luck! :cheers: