flysoup's artcorner including the BG fan Comic

• Please log in to reply
651 replies to this topic

#641 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

Another update of the Bhaalspawn webcomic at: http://bhaalspawn.com/
The comic has been slow in updates but that will change since the working computer has been repaired, finally! Yet the comic will take a summer vacation for a month but will be back after that and the first update will include several pages. The adventuring road has been tough with all the monsters dwelling on the road and at the side of it. We need to regain strength over some ales at the tavern so we can continue the epic adventuring and monster slaying again in a month. Until then have it well and thousands of thanks for giving the comic an eye or two!
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#642 Silinde Ar-Feiniel

Silinde Ar-Feiniel
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

Love the new page! Jaheira looks awesome! :D :Bow::lol:
Keep up the good work! :cheers:

If you want to alter reality, you must first escape from it.

My Deviant Art account

#643 prune1

prune1
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

Er, I hope i'm not mistaken, and if so apologies in advance - i'm only trying to help and clear up any confusion:

If you're referring to the latest page, with the druid morphing back to human form; that's not Jaheira.

I can't reveal who it is (Due to the Non-disclos...er, I mean due to the fact I'm not absolutely certain myself! Though fly did give helpful hints...) but it is not Jaheira, since she was last seen running on that previous page.

Once again, sorry if you ARE referring to that running elf, who is indeed Jaheira, as I certainly don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence.

#644 Silinde Ar-Feiniel

Silinde Ar-Feiniel
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

Er, I hope i'm not mistaken, and if so apologies in advance - i'm only trying to help and clear up any confusion:

If you're referring to the latest page, with the druid morphing back to human form; that's not Jaheira.

I can't reveal who it is (Due to the Non-disclos...er, I mean due to the fact I'm not absolutely certain myself! Though fly did give helpful hints...) but it is not Jaheira, since she was last seen running on that previous page.

Once again, sorry if you ARE referring to that running elf, who is indeed Jaheira, as I certainly don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence.

Non offence taken my fiend. :D Don't worry for such things. You are right that I'm wrong. :doh: lol Thanks for the clear-up. I scored a critical fail in spoting the hints! :ph34r:
Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that she's awesome. :lol:
Now you really make me wonder who she is....:huh: She looks like Jaheira and is a druid+harper as well... Does she has a twin sister? :wub: lmao
Can't wait for the next page! ^_^

If you want to alter reality, you must first escape from it.

My Deviant Art account

#645 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:57 AM

Hi friends and fellow fantasy dwellers. The comic is having a summer vacation but will be back in August with plenty of new pages, more frequent updates, rss feed and other goodies. Still some teasers will pop up at: http://baldursgatecomic.blogspot.com/ Minor spoilers but I feel that you will need something to lay your eyes on during the holiday. Hope that you all will come back after the summer and maybe bring some new friends with you. I am forever thankful for the readers that has stuck with me during the Bhaalspawn process. See you soon and have a wonderful summer adventure whatever you chose to do like playing awesome computer games or going abroad playing with your plastic duck in the great sea. Best regards/ Michael H Bhaalspawn.

Edited by flysoup, 27 June 2010 - 01:58 AM.

"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#646 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:00 AM

Hey all! Long time no hear, I hope that you all are well and wanted to inform you that I am jumping back on the Bhaalspawn train after a slack summer holiday now with 3 new fresh pages updated. Hopefully you haven't forgot about the comic and are willing to jump on it with me again and maybe bring new fantasy dwellers with you, so spread the word. Hear ye hear ye! The Bhaalspawn Saga has awaken! http://bhaalspawn.com/
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#647 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hey there my friends and virtual dwellers, another update of the Bhaalspawn comic at http://www.bhaalspawn.com/ is up for you to lay eyes on. A bit too delayed maybe but still an update. But yea, I really need to speed things up. Hope you all are well!
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#648 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

Hey there friends! another update has been published at http://bhaalspawn.com/ I am slowly but surely getting back into the artwork process after a far to long plateau of doing other stuff like gaming WoW and ummm gaming WoW..... Please don't fail your hope on me, I so want to succeed in the portrayal of the Bhaalspawn saga together with you all.  I will head in for playing through the Baldur's Gate series again to get an extra boost, it has been a while now. And once I do, WoW will be nothing but a shadow. No offense Blizzard WoW is great but Baldur's Gate is epic :-)

/Michael H Bhaalspawn
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#649 Lurker of the north

Lurker of the north

Permanently temporary

• 97 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

-Yay!!!
LotN

#650 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

And once I do, WoW will be nothing but a shadow.

Eh... good to hear, I guess. I'll hold off on slamming you for WoW for now...

I've checked your site a few times - looks good but I can't seem to use the arrow icons to scroll pages - it stays at either the first or last. Maybe it needs cookies or something, I dunno (I have that kind of crap disabled by default in my browser).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#651 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:16 AM

-Yay!!!

:-)

And once I do, WoW will be nothing but a shadow.

Eh... good to hear, I guess. I'll hold off on slamming you for WoW for now...

I've checked your site a few times - looks good but I can't seem to use the arrow icons to scroll pages - it stays at either the first or last. Maybe it needs cookies or something, I dunno (I have that kind of crap disabled by default in my browser).

Yea the problem you experience must be the cookies issue. Apart from that many thanks to all of you that stops by at the Bhaalspawn site, I am getting closer to updating with the older visually facelifted pages and when that happens there will be a more massively update. I had in plans to portray more of the Bhaalspawn childhood but will do it later on as flashbacks since I guess you are all eager to get into the main plot. All the best and thanks for the support. Also thousands of thanks for keeping the Baldur's Gate game alive with such an amazing forum and all the contributions in forms of mods and artwork.
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#652 loudchai

loudchai
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

Just wanted to add my love for this comic. You did a really excellent job of tying in the Time of Troubles and the canon beginning that you don't see in the game. Annnnd your art is bloody fantastic! D:

Hope you get around to working on it again. Want to see grown up Sarevok and CHARNAME! :D