Photo

HK-47

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Klorox

Klorox
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

Do you get enough feats with him so that he'd be able to dual-wield pistols (well, I mean. Can he get Master Two Weapon Fighting and Weapon Focus: Blasters)? I have been kinda disappointed with the rifles I've found so far, and that was my initial impression on how you're "supposed" to build him (since he starts with the Weapon Focus: Rifles feat).

If not, am I better off concentrating on Rifles or should I go for Heavy Weapons?

TIA
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
? Stewie Griffin

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

Do you get enough feats with him so that he'd be able to dual-wield pistols (well, I mean. Can he get Master Two Weapon Fighting and Weapon Focus: Blasters)? I have been kinda disappointed with the rifles I've found so far, and that was my initial impression on how you're "supposed" to build him (since he starts with the Weapon Focus: Rifles feat).

If not, am I better off concentrating on Rifles or should I go for Heavy Weapons?

You'll get 4 extra feats with the Combat Droid as he joins you at level 6. This guide recommends you to take the Master Rabbit shot route, which drains the feats from 4 to 1. I am not sure it's vice, as it's enbetters only the defense(with a ranged weapon and all), but being droid it might be essential before it gains the regeneration ability. But in the end, it's always up to the player to do choosing...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 02 July 2008 - 02:50 PM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.