Non-conflicting body mesh

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sticz

Sticz

Monkey - In the time of Chimpanzees

• 385 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:45 AM

I have tried several meshes for better female's but none I have seen really match up will with the default body pieces on the vanilla armors. Does anyone know of a body replacement that link's up really well? I have tried BAB, Roberts Female, Eshme and exnem's, any other suggestions?

I have also tried the 'topless' mod for the vanilla body, its rather... lacking... as far as texturing and such.

Thanks,

Sticz
"For a crazy person, you don't drool much." Complement from Dilbert's Wally.

#2 Dark Warrior

Dark Warrior
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:20 PM

I have tried several meshes for better female's but none I have seen really match up will with the default body pieces on the vanilla armors. Does anyone know of a body replacement that link's up really well? I have tried BAB, Roberts Female, Eshme and exnem's, any other suggestions?

I have also tried the 'topless' mod for the vanilla body, its rather... lacking... as far as texturing and such.

Thanks,

Sticz

There is also FF, fantasy figures, that might work a little better.

The thing to take into consideration, is anytime something like body meshes are messed with, and then mixed, you will experience some clipping issues.

#3 SickleYield

SickleYield
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:05 PM

Most people will use a default clothing/armor replacer designed for the given body mod in that case. FF has one and I believe most others do as well.
Posted Image

I love Elves. They taste like chicken.