• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:01 PM

We'll see if I can do another chapter by next Friday or not...

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#122 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:18 PM

Maybe it was a bad idea to postpone writing the next chapter to this week. >_> Have a paper to finish tomorrow and will probably be busy from now till the end of finals. It's getting to be that time of year at college. :(

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#123 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to give warning that this tale may have passed away in its sleep, for a wide number of reasons, among them being that I pretty much wrote myself into a box, and I think damage control is beyond my reach at this point. Things have not turned out the way I've hoped, and my imagination and writing chops have moved on to other projects, including my first effort at DM'ing a DnD campaign, and while I've learned a lot from writing this tale, I don't think I can keep up writing it with any regularity.

My deepest apologies, but this may be the epitaph.

#124 Dark-Mage

Dark-Mage

Because killing is an art, and I am a master.

• 344 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:41 AM

Sorry for the late reply, Tempest.
I'm sorry to hear that, as I rather enjoyed your fic. I may not have commented as regularly as I could have done, but I always kept a look out for updates etc. Good luck to the DnD campaign, and whatever else you turn your creative flair to. :-)