194 replies to this topic

#41 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:20 AM

I love this, but I have a couple of questions and side-notes

Can somebody explain Nix's number 8? Or am I just being to naiev again? I understand she is undressed, but what dragon or quest or metagaming is that? What cup (-size :P sorry couldn't help myself, the rest are honest questions)?

At sammi you can get that party in BG2... there is a mod at Chosen of Mystra that gives Alora

Lythari Panel 9 first statement. Hell yeah, I will convert in stead of my LG/NG alignment I get from all the tests.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#42 _Nix_

_Nix_

You lookin' at me?

• 74 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:44 AM

Hey, at least it wasn't a bush joke :P

Suldanessalar has a shadow dragon with a cup that you need in order to... Oh, I don't know, elves are sufficiently confusing I've lost the plot by the time I get that far ("I need a cup..." "Yes." "To open a door." "Yes." "...riiight."). Anywho, you have to leave the area via the top left hand corner and there's a shadow dragon with the cup. You CAN kill it, but Nix much prefers not putting herself in mortal danger and my computer cries when I fight dragons, plus it gets tedious after a while, so there's another option to flatter it lots and propose a trade. It says it'll give you the cup if you give it everything you have in return. So, being an evil metagaming-type person, you reload, drop all your stuff, and agree to trade, then pick your stuff up again. Course, your characters all have basic clothes on at that point, but I think it's funnier if she's nekkid.

It's my little revenge on the game for assuming that my characters mean every letter of what they say. Where's the option to *lie*? Why do I bother having Int/Cha scores at all if I can't fast talk? ¬.¬
Take above post with a glass of water. Do not take more than four doses in 24 hours. Store post in a cool, dry place. Always read the label.

Schrodinger's adorable polka dot bow tie almost makes up for his horrible, horrible time-dependent equation.

Minsc: What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it is there.

#43 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:50 AM

*gasps* And here I thought you really went to fight Irenicus nekkie! That's truly evil, what you do! (I prefer to fight le dragon, it adds tension - will I have to reload?) :D

Uh... this was off-topic, but I promise to post my drawings later, and they will have Edwin and Korgan and Anomen in them!! (already do) ^_^

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#44 _Nix_

_Nix_

You lookin' at me?

• 74 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:10 AM

Mebbe if you fight him nekkid and polymorphed into Elleseme it distracts him :D

edit: Oh, and it's not as bad as one of my friends - he noticed that Ctrl+R on his characters wiped out all the damage on them, but also removed all their spell protections. So now when he fights mages he Ctrl+R's them right after they throw up their spell protections, then lets his tanks destroy them. THAT's cheating :P

Edited by _Nix_, 14 August 2008 - 03:13 AM.

Take above post with a glass of water. Do not take more than four doses in 24 hours. Store post in a cool, dry place. Always read the label.

Schrodinger's adorable polka dot bow tie almost makes up for his horrible, horrible time-dependent equation.

Minsc: What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it is there.

#45 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:31 AM

great meme Lythari ^_^

@ Nix:

Mebbe if you fight him nekkid and polymorphed into Elleseme it distracts him

lol you'd score a critical hit on him with instant exploding death ^_^

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#46 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:47 AM

Lythari, great meme. #6 - priceless!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

You shrank a bit, your pictures, yes?

#47 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:47 AM

Hey, at least it wasn't a bush joke :P

Suldanessalar has a shadow dragon with a cup that you need in order to... Oh, I don't know, elves are sufficiently confusing I've lost the plot by the time I get that far ("I need a cup..." "Yes." "To open a door." "Yes." "...riiight."). Anywho, you have to leave the area via the top left hand corner and there's a shadow dragon with the cup. You CAN kill it, but Nix much prefers not putting herself in mortal danger and my computer cries when I fight dragons, plus it gets tedious after a while, so there's another option to flatter it lots and propose a trade. It says it'll give you the cup if you give it everything you have in return. So, being an evil metagaming-type person, you reload, drop all your stuff, and agree to trade, then pick your stuff up again. Course, your characters all have basic clothes on at that point, but I think it's funnier if she's nekkid.

It's my little revenge on the game for assuming that my characters mean every letter of what they say. Where's the option to *lie*? Why do I bother having Int/Cha scores at all if I can't fast talk? ¬.¬

It came quite natural, apparently my natural is quite good... okay, now really enough of that stuf <_<

And seriously you can talk with the dragon to give the cup? Whoa, missed all that :blink: And my mod is taking stats into account more than the average game... unfortunately it is for evil, but thanks for learning this old dog a new trick... now which of my PC's is going to use that?

Edited by Deathsangel, 14 August 2008 - 06:49 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#48 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

Can somebody explain Nix's number 8? Or am I just being to naiev again? I understand she is undressed, but what dragon or quest or metagaming is that? What cup (-size :P sorry couldn't help myself, the rest are honest questions)?

At sammi you can get that party in BG2... there is a mod at Chosen of Mystra that gives Alora

Lythari Panel 9 first statement. Hell yeah, I will convert in stead of my LG/NG alignment I get from all the tests.

I tried that, the download link wouldnt work
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#49 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:45 PM

I tried that, the download link wouldnt work

Seriously?

Did you try the one on this page then?

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#50 Abigail

Abigail
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:19 AM

I love all the new memes, keep them coming! :D

@Epantiras - wow, your Bhaalspawn is NG? Judging from your comics, I always thought her to be Chaotic Neutral XD

@Lythari - male and evil version of Eskhata looks sexy O.o
my deviantart account ---> http://prozakc-blues.deviantart.com

#51 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:12 AM

@Epantiras - wow, your Bhaalspawn is NG? Judging from your comics, I always thought her to be Chaotic Neutral XD

you're right, it should have been chaotic neutral but because the alighment description of BG1 made me think that CN was only for madmen, I chose something more 'traditional' as NG. Now I know that CN is the only alignment that can fit my 'opportunistic' but not evil (nor good) behaviour.
My later characters, I mean my Neverwinter Nights ones, are CN and since you get alignment points during the game; I kept on gaining chaotic points so it confirms that it should be my true alignment!! (on a side note, my NWN1 character slipped from CN to CE...)

oO My DA Gallery Oo

#52 Konalan

Konalan

Jamie wants big BOOM!

• 91 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:01 AM

Now I know that CN is the only alignment that can fit my 'opportunistic' but not evil (nor good) behaviour.

Anyone who plays PnP or powergames is automatically CN.
A compilation of my BG2 mods:
Konalan's Tweaks

#53 Leila

Leila
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:08 PM

Been a few days since the last one, but I couldn't resist...

sylaelmeme.jpg

#54 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

Nice work, Leila, I like your art style.
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#55 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:26 PM

Such a great art style Leila. I absolutely love how your party members turned out.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#56 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:54 AM

Beautiful, Leila! :D

#57 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

good one Leila ^_^
lol I guess panel 10 must be a problem for true neutral chars ;-)
I can't pick a favourite panel from your meme, I like them all

oO My DA Gallery Oo

#58 Crazee

Crazee
  • Modder
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

Leila, that is so beautiful. I love your style so, so much. I can not put into words how jealous of you I am right now. Panels 1, 2 and 8 are just stunning. Well done! :)

#59 Lythari

Lythari

Fabricati diem, Pvnk

• 366 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

Wow, it's just adorable, Leila. ^_^
You have really beautiful style.
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)

My deviantArt account / my dragon lair

#60 Azri

Azri
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

I absolutely love this meme...everyone did such wonderful bits of their adventuring lives :3..Sammi's is as adorable as usual, and Doxia's has this sharp, somewhat cynical but cute feel about it, while the emotions in Lythari's drawings always got me. I can't help but love Abigail's Bhaalspawn's nonchalance, Erephine's beautiful portraits, Aliya's interesting style, and Nix's Angelo X3 and of course, Epantiras's blue bhaalspawn :P  
I haven't seen a lot of Leila's works but I'm possitively falling in love with her style :3..

Edited by Azri, 20 August 2008 - 10:15 AM.