Suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:33 AM

Greetings,

I am thinking of playing Oblivion. It will be the 1st time. Are the mods presented here reliable? Is it worth it to put a couple of major modes for my first attempt to the game? I ask this, because in the BG games there is a multitude of modes, most of which are about minute details, something which isn't important for a 1st attempt. I am only interested in modes with depth, not only about extra items and such. Any kind of suggestion is welcome.

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#2 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:15 AM

Hello!
Anybody here? :mellow:

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#3 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:04 AM

The only one I'm aware of is Ruined Tail's Tale. I've played most of the way through it; regretably, NPC and quest mods on the lines of the Infinity Engine seem to be very few and far between.

-Y-