Emergency 3.10 patch information

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

If you're having stuttering issues after downloading Tweak Pack 3.0, it was due to my attempting to reverse a rare problem occurring in some people's games with the banter accelerator tweak installed.

The 3.0 banter accelerator had two changes. One was to put the banters in a "loop", so that for example when Morte used up all his banters with Annah, they'd restart from the beginning. This should prevent the problems from starting in the first place in new games or in save games where no NPC ever ran out of banters with any other NPC. The other change was an attempt to fix the problem for people who'd already gotten hit by it.

That second part, the one that attempts to fix the problem for those that already got hit by it, appears to be causing problems for some players (not me, oddly enough). So, I did an emergency upload of version 3.10 to get rid of that change.

Or, if you'd rather avoid the lengthy download for just a small change to one file, just extract the attached file into your PST-Tweak/Banter/baf folder, and reinstall the banter accelerator tweak.

Qwinn

Attached Files