• 1680 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:19 PM

Thanks Immortality! :)

Updated to v3.71.

#22 SirLancelot

SirLancelot
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:01 AM

In any case, I was thinking that probably the translation made by SirLancelot won't be in this form: http://www.clandlan....mp;#entry371364

I don't want to be rude, but i wrote myself almost all of 2º and 3º parts of the tutorial, so this is a nonsense, actually. More over, let's be serious: you know perfectly of my capabilities. I could have changed all the necessary lines to adapt the translation to the "usía" format. (just a time consuming task) But let's finish this here. You have a PM.

Congratulations for the translation, anyway. It has to be excellent, i guess.
Where men gather, a bustle of chaos ensues. I would save them all, if I could.

#23 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:25 AM

I could have changed all the necessary lines to adapt the translation to the "usía" format. (just a time consuming task)

I never implied otherwise.
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#24 Alina

Alina
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 11:22 PM

Russian translation will be updated!
AERIE team leader

#25 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 11:41 PM

Thanks Alina! :)

#26 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 01:29 AM

Hello aVENGER,

Sorry for the delay, but here is the french update of the latest version of your mod. I tested it with an install and all seems ok. :)
This update was made by Mornagest.

Edited by Graoumf, 04 October 2007 - 01:32 AM.

#27 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:43 AM

Sorry for the delay, but here is the french update of the latest version of your mod. I tested it with an install and all seems ok. :) This update was made by Mornagest.

Thank you both! :cheers:

I'll upload v3.8 later today.

#28 SirLancelot

SirLancelot
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

Kudos to you too!

#29 SirLancelot

SirLancelot
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:13 AM

@714 = ~Los Ladrones de las Sombras han detectado tu presencia. Ha sonado una alarma y todas las salidas de la cofradía han sido selladas.~

#30 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:00 AM

@714 = ~Los Ladrones de las Sombras han detectado tu presencia. Ha sonado una alarma y todas las salidas de la cofradía han sido selladas.~

The French and Spanish translations have been updated a while ago and are already included in v3.91 but thanks anyway. :)

#31 cronox

cronox
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:31 AM

Hello everybody,
it seems like I have registrated myself here quite a while ago, but this is my first posting.
I'm kind of active in different Baldur's Gate Forum. There I talked with aVENGER and moreover I said, I would try to make a german translation of his Rogue Rebalancing Mod. He thought, it would be a nice idea to declare this officially right here and well ... that's what I'm just doing right now :)

#32 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:42 AM

Hello everybody,
it seems like I have registrated myself here quite a while ago, but this is my first posting.
I'm kind of active in different Baldur's Gate Forum. There I talked with aVENGER and moreover I said, I would try to make a german translation of his Rogue Rebalancing Mod. He thought, it would be a nice idea to declare this officially right here and well ... that's what I'm just doing right now :)

Welcome to the RR translation team Cronox! :)

As agreed, I've re-assigned the German translation task to you. Check your PMs for instructions on accessing the RR Workroom.

#33 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hello aVENGER,

I'd be glad in maintaining the Spanish translation. While I may not be 100% proficient in Spanish, I can at least try updating the Spanish translation as much as possible.
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.

#34 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

Thanks!

Check your PMs for instructions on how to access the RR Workroom.

#35 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

If you need help with spanish, I'm native spanish speaker.

#36 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Yes, Lisandro, you can help me with maintaining the translation if you want. In fact, aVENGER, would you mind if he gets access to the workroom?
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.

#37 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

If you need help with spanish, I'm native spanish speaker.

Thanks!

I've sent you the instructions for accessing the workroom via PM.