Photo

The archive of resolved bug reports

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#41 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

RR for EE doesn't seem to work properly with the new update (1.2). Assassin has uses of poison, but it doesn't do anything. In-game decription is replaced by vanilla kit description. Backstab starts correctly at x3.

#42 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Assassin has uses of poison, but it doesn't do anything.
Thanks. Fixed.
In-game decription is replaced by vanilla kit description.
Known.

#43 -carian-

-carian-

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:23 PM

a (very) small bug:

RR attempts to change shld20.itm (kiel's buckler) to +2AC / -2 vs. piercing/missile. The second part isn't working -  piercing/missile stays -1.

From what I found on other forums, ALTER_EFFECT doesn't accept negative values for parameter1 (ignores values < 0)

LPF ALTER_EFFECT
        INT_VAR
          check_globals = 1
          check_headers = 0
          match_opcode = 0 // AC
          match_parameter2 = 4 // vs. piercing weapons
          parameter1 = "-2" // set AC vs. piercing weapons to -2

As I said it's very minor, but reporting it in case something like this is lurking in other (more important) parts of the code.

#44 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

Will fix. Thanks.

#45 Luke_47

Luke_47
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:19 AM

EE games: The component Thief Kit Revision not only updates the Poison Weapon ability of Assassins, but also that of Black Guards. Is this intended? I don't think so......

#46 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:58 AM

EE games: The component Thief Kit Revision not only updates the Poison Weapon ability of Assassins, but also that of Black Guards. Is this intended? I don't think so......
Obviously yes. Should the Blackguard have the same exact ability as the Assassins, that's a subject on its own, and we are not equipped to do that here. :P

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#47 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:36 AM

It isn't. I'll have a look.

#48 Luke_47

Luke_47
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:32 AM

• [BG1EE] Bounty Hunters do not receive +15% bonus to the Set Traps skill at 1st level.
  • [EEs] Opcode 139 of the first melee ability of RR#TBH1B.SPL displays a weird string -> I see. Can you tell me which room Arledrian rented?
  • [The Shadow's Blade +3] Since Cleric/Thieves cannot use short swords, you may wanna remove all opcodes 177 that refer to them....

#49 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:51 PM

The Shadow's Blade +3: Since Cleric/Thieves cannot use short swords, you may wanna remove all opcodes 177 that refer to them....

Oh, please don't do that. Those 177 effects aren't hurting anything, and there are mods (*ahem*) that allow cleric/thieves to use blades...

Edited by subtledoctor, 22 April 2018 - 06:52 PM.

#50 Luke_47

Luke_47
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:16 AM

The Shadow's Blade +3: Since Cleric/Thieves cannot use short swords, you may wanna remove all opcodes 177 that refer to them....

Oh, please don't do that. Those 177 effects aren't hurting anything, and there are mods (*ahem*) that allow cleric/thieves to use blades...

Or he can make an exception and let vanilla Cleric-Thieves use this weapon....

Anyway:
[EE games] Your version of MISC75 (Dagger of Venom) is identical to the EE version, so you may wanna make its installation skippable on EE games.... Moreover, there are 2 opcodes 142 displaying the same portrait icon....

Edited by Luke_47, 26 April 2018 - 06:22 AM.

#51 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:48 AM

[BG1EE] Bounty Hunters do not receive +15% bonus to the Set Traps skill at 1st level.
This is a vanilla bug. It exists without RR in both BG1 and BG2. The Shadowdancer bonus (+10 % Stealth) has identical parameters, but unlike the BH one, it is functional. It suggests it's an engine issue.
Doh, I was looking at Find Traps. The bonus to Set Traps is vanilla, and I cannot reproduce the issue. Bounty Hunters start with 15 % more Set Traps than regular thieves. But they get the bonus after character creation.
[EEs] Opcode 139 of the first melee ability of RR#TBH1B.SPL displays a weird string -> I see. Can you tell me which room Arledrian rented?
[EE games] Your version of MISC75 (Dagger of Venom) is identical to the EE version, so you may wanna make its installation skippable on EE games.... Moreover, there are 2 opcodes 142 displaying the same portrait icon....
Fixed.

Edited by Wisp, 29 April 2018 - 05:09 AM.

#52 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:44 PM

Apparently the Detectable Spells that is bundled with RR corrupts SPWI618.spl (and maybe other deflection/turning spells too) in the new 2.5 patch...

#53 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:51 PM

So it does. I'll have a look.