• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:24 PM

Help Offered: Voicing, testing and proof reading

I have a pleasant voice that can go any where between high pitched, (Like Cespenar) or slut (Like Viconia). I do regular proof reading and always have time to run through a mod looking for errors. I live in Philadelphia and am almost always around between 2 pm - 3 am. I'm even around on major holidays. Because I have no life.

Edited by SaintZenn, 02 December 2008 - 01:20 AM.

My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#2 Sasha Al'Therin

Sasha Al'Therin
  • Modder
  • 615 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

I have a pleasant voice that can go any where between high pitched, (Like Cespenar) or slut (Like Viconia). I do regular proof reading and always have time to run through a mod looking for errors. I live in Philadelphia and am almost always around between 2 pm - 3 am. I'm even around on major holidays. Because I have no life.

Which IE game mods are you willing to work with BG, BG:ToTSC, BG2, TuTu, EasyTuTu, BGT, IWD, IWD2 or PST?

We (a group at G3) have a fixpack for BG & BG:ToTSC that could use a third pair of eyes on the Game Text Update. It would be a large time consuming task as there are thousands of strings which differ from the original. Many are standardization in description layout or removal of excess end of line spaces/carriage returns, but there are also spelling changes and grammar fixes.
If you are interested, I could get you a copy once our "second" set of eyes has done his once through.

On a personal note, I've got an NPC mod for BG2 SOA/TOB that when ready to release could use some testing, proof reading and possibly a female voice if I haven't found anyone locally to record.

My working mods:
an AI Party Script for BG2 game engine DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Interactive Tweaks for BG series with some IWD support. DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Rest For 8 Hours an IWD mod
-------------------------------------------
My contributions: BG1Fixpack, BG1Tweaks
On Hold: Solestia an NPC for SOA
My website: http://sasha-altheri...s.com/index.htm

#3 SaintZenn

SaintZenn

Best game ever

• 419 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:21 AM

I can do BG2 and I can re install BG Tutu and PST. Just send me anything you want me to look at.
My Deviantart account

Mme. Thenardier:
I used to dream that I would meet a prince
But God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?
Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
`Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong sh*t!
Cunning little brain, regular Voltaire
Thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there
What a cruel trick of nature landed me with such a louse
God knows how I've lasted living with this bastard in the house!

#4 Sasha Al'Therin

Sasha Al'Therin
  • Modder
  • 615 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:50 PM

I can do BG2 and I can re install BG Tutu and PST. Just send me anything you want me to look at.

When I've got my NPC mod ready for a decent 'real' first release, I'll send you a pm regarding how you wish to receive the files for testing. Thanks.

My working mods:
an AI Party Script for BG2 game engine DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Interactive Tweaks for BG series with some IWD support. DOWNLOAD LINK ONLY!
Rest For 8 Hours an IWD mod
My contributions: BG1Fixpack, BG1Tweaks
On Hold: Solestia an NPC for SOA
My website: http://sasha-altheri...s.com/index.htm

#5 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:49 PM

Hello and happy holidays!

If you'd be willing, I plan to include at least one, and as many as four, very short hymns that my mod NPC, Erysseril, will sing on the days of equinoxes and solstices, and I'd dearly love to include actual recorded audio for this. Each hymn is a song of greeting and praise to each of the four seasons. If only one such hymn is included, it will be for spring, as BGII - SoA begins in the spring of 1369 DR, and Spring Equinox is likely the only one of the four holidays that players will reach during play. I have lyrics written except for Midsummer Night and Greengrass, so those are open. Four lines per hymn is the "format," followed by two lines of "Glorify the deity!". I'll probably work out some musical accompaniment at some point (I'll include musical themes in the mod as well, a character theme and a romance theme).

Please let me know if you're willing and able to do this, or even if you can refer me to someone else who might be willing to work something out. For an example of Meleryn's voice, I use the Sorschana soundset, but of course her singing will sound somewhat different from her speaking.

TIA and best wishes,
Eric
(thustar at yahoo dot com)

Edited by Eric P., 18 January 2014 - 09:39 AM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?