Photo

When your ranger grows tentacles (ScreenShots)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:17 AM

I've been unable to play any game properly as of late, but a run through NWN2 with Ashara's Bishie romance was a must. So, to avoid long fights and get to see those romance talks sooner, I played a level 20 character from the beginning. Bad side of it was, Bishop got some nasty spells as soon as he joined me and didn't hesitate to use them on his own. He totally frightened me, then crashed my game when the cutscene was supposed to start! Yes.

Girls, you were romancing THAT! Same thing with Elanee, though. Do guys find a girl who transforms into a wild pig attractive? :P

It was nicely ironic, by the way, that Bishop turned into some kind of an illithid, considering it was the githyanki he fought. :)

Attached Images

• mflayer1.jpg
  • mflayer2.jpg

Edited by Bardess, 15 September 2008 - 11:34 AM.

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#2 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

Links don't work. Can't you just attach the screenies here?

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#3 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:16 AM

They seem to work fine.

Retired from modding.

#4 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

Hmm, they wouldn't work when I tried to add it as images, but these seemed to work. Here, I'll attach.

Edited by Bardess, 15 September 2008 - 11:35 AM.

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#5 princesspurpleblob

princesspurpleblob

Princess

• 329 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

There's two Bishop romance mod? Oo

#6 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

No Domi/Ashara are one and the same with the M lass who put together the Bishop romance. ;)
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan