Photo

HELP!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Itchy

Lord Itchy
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 01:12 PM

Ok, so i'm in Watcher's Keep, and i rest just after Arrilistan reclaims Tashia. he kills her, yeah, great.

So i wake up, the thing tells me someting about Vex in the vicinity. I go look. Nothing. So, i go around, wait a hell of a long time, visit some other places (de'Arnise keep, Athkatla, you know, the usual).

Things would appear to have dissapeared... or just stopped plain and simple.

HELP!! (Please) :huh:

#2 -Mael-

-Mael-

Posted 27 August 2002 - 05:12 PM

ya mean ya don't know where she is?

Hmm...there is in my experience, only 1 cave in SOA that looks like that..and it's in an area that only becomes available after you leave the Underdark.

#3 reiella

reiella

Meowth-Class Juggernaut

• 216 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 05:16 PM

There are a couple caves that look like that actually (interior wise anyway) in SoA (Umar Hills comes to mind, he could have been twisted enough to take her to the Lich's cave in Ust Natha too heh).

Most people, however, don't goto the one Tashia is located, and it's a bit awkward to actually manage to get there the first couple of times (I hate that area for path finding).

In any event, it isn't near Watcher's Keep, but in an area that is only accessible after the Underdark. If ya want spelled out, just ask :).

#4 Lord Itchy

Lord Itchy
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 02:28 AM

hehe, thanks guys...

I suppose in hindsight, slightly dumb question.

But hey, what can you expect at 4:30 in the morning?  :D

#5 Darkwind

Darkwind
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2002 - 03:23 PM

Sleep? :blink:

#6 -FifthHorseman-

-FifthHorseman-

Posted 07 September 2002 - 09:09 PM

Actually, yeah, i'd like it spelled out where she is, please.

Romance or not, I still have my group set up with her as the primary mage, and I can't really replace her - my group is at an average level 20, while Edwin is hanging out in the copper coronet at level 11 - it'll take forever to catch him up (not to mention that I've done pretty much every SOA quest there is... hell, I even beat up the Demogorgon...)

#7 -FifthHorseman-

-FifthHorseman-

Posted 08 September 2002 - 07:49 AM

Slight addendum:
I've searched through all the areas that become opened up after you leave the underdark, but I haven't found any caves, altars, or other signs of Tashia. Any chance I could get an area code (for CLUAConsole:MoveToArea()?), or a specific set of coordinates where I'd have to look?

Thanks

#8 Lord Itchy

Lord Itchy
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2002 - 07:49 AM

Sleep is for the WEAK!!

Or the tired...

Hmm, the tired..

Anyhow, you'll find Tashia in the cave in the Forest of Tethir. It's over to the right hand side of the map, about in the middle if i remember correctly.

#9 -FifthHorseman-

-FifthHorseman-

Posted 08 September 2002 - 08:02 AM

Final Update:
Well, about five minutes after I posted that last comment, I found the area. Boy, that's one well-hidden secret cave... I gotta admit, I stumbled upon it by sheer luck... ;)

#10 GVGS58

GVGS58
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2002 - 09:30 AM

Hmmm... I found the cave pretty soon. After all, it has a door <_<

#11 Lord Itchy

Lord Itchy
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2002 - 01:16 PM

Fifthhorseman.. You do know if you hit 'Tab' in an area it highlights all doors, chests, and storage areas?

(if you do, sorry for patronising, but it can't hurt to check ;) )