Tashia Romance Banters

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:31 AM

These are the general Tashia romance Banters I came up with...there is no particular order for them...some are for SoA, and some are ToB...

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#2 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:33 AM

I envision this happening sometime after Tashia declares her love for you.

As the group travels on, you soon notice that the sound of the group walking has lessened a bit. Turning around, your attention focuses on Tashia. For a moment, your breath is taken away as the sunlight streaming down on her hair makes it seem like a river of gold is flowing behind her. You notice that Tashia is momentarily preoccupied, and you hear her utter in a soft tranquil, voice: "Snookums? Pookie? Sweatheart? Darling? Hmm..."

Option 1:
"Tashia, get your ass in gear. We don't have time for your idle musings... it puts us all in danger..."

Option 2:
"What's that Tashia?"

If option 1, then go to A: If option 2, then go to B:

A:
Tashia: A look of embarrassment and irritation crosses Tashia's face, and as she quickly takes her place with the rest of the party, she says, "Well, excuse me. The next time I will be sure to ask for your permission... sheesh..." (End dialogue)

B:
Her jade green eyes open slightly, and her face turns a slight pink of embarrassment, but a grin spreads across her face, "Oh, it's nothing really... I was just thinking of what kinda endearment you would like. For some reason, though, I don't think sugarpie would fit you..."

A devilish light dances in her eyes, and her smile softens as she adds, "But what do you think of... darling?"

Option 4:
"You can call me whatever you want, just so long as you don't call me late to supper..."

Option 5:
You say a bit shyly, "Darling. I think I would like that... love..."

Option 6:
"Do we really have time for this?"

If option 4, then go to C: If option 5, then go to D: If option 6, then go to E:

C:
Tashia's eyes open wide, and she playfully punches you in the shoulder, giggling as she says, "That was awful. That one was old in Myth Drannor..."

Cupping your face in her hands, she gives you a passionate kiss, and her eyes seem to twinkle, as she adds, "But it's good to see you smile. You should do it more often..."

Tashia walks forward, and then stops as you walk ahead of her. When you turn your head, you see her eyeing your form appreciatively, licking her lips, and says, "Maybe I should just call you honey-buns..." (End dialogue)

D:
Leaning up to kiss you on the cheek, her fingers interlocking tightly with yours, Tashia says, "Don't worry, it gets easier to say. All you need is practice, darling..."

She giggles as she says, "So, there better not be any slacking off..." (End dialogue)

E:
Tashia looks at you sadly, shaking her head as she walks away, "I guess you kinda hand-picked bastard for yourself today, haven't you?" (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:09 AM.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#3 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:34 AM

After defeating Abizigal in ToB...

As you bed down for camp, you notice that Tashia sits a bit off to the side, her eyes staring at the fire, her bedroll still tucked away. She's been a bit quiet since the defeat of Abazigal, though she hasn't given any indication as to what problem, if any, there is. The only movement comes when she bends down and puts another piece of wood onto the fire.

Option 1:
You walk quietly up behind her, lay a reassuring hand on her shoulder, and give her a gentle squeeze on the shoulder, asking, "Tashia... what's wrong?"

Option 2:
You decide to go to bed early, letting Tashia work through her problems on her own. You surmise that if she wished for your input, by this point in your relationship, she would let you know.

Option 3:
Seeing Tashia so engrossed in thought, you decide to be a bit playful, and unscrewing the cap to your canteen, you walk quietly behind Tashia, and dump the entire contents on her head.

If Option 1, then go to A: If Option 2 , then go to B: If Option 3, then go to C:

A:
Tashia's hand rises up to give yours a gentle squeeze, and then she slowly turns her head to stare you directly in your face. Between the look of concentration, you see intense worry, and what could be fear as well.

"I was just thinking... about us, I mean... and I have a question to ask you. I was wanting to put it off, but I don't know of a better time..." she says, hesitancy overcoming her normally ebullient self.

A few more minutes pass, as she asks, "Have you given a thought about children? I mean, whether you would like them or not?"

Option 4:
"Children? I'll be honest Tashia, I haven't really thought of it before." You pause formulating an answer, and say, "I mean, what with the current worry of the Bhaalspawn, I really haven't had time to think of it."

Option 5:
"Children? Are you okay Tashia?" You lay a hand on her stomach, concern crossing your face, and ask, "I... you... I mean... did we..."

Option 6:
"Children? Hell no! All they do is tie a person down. They're worse than a dog. At least a dog can fend for itself..."

If Option 4, then go to D: If Option 5, then go to E: If Option 6, then go to F:

B:
As you go lay down, you see that Tashia is still intent on her thinking. When you awaken in the middle of the night to relieve yourself, you see that she has gone to bed, but she sleeps fitfully; occasionally you hear her muttering in her sleep, but the meaning of the words eludes you. (End Dialogue)

C:
Tashia sputters as she becomes drenched with water, and she rises, murder in her eyes as she turns on you, and she half screams, half shrieks, "What the hell is wrong with you?!?!"

With a speed you would swear could only be brought about by a Haste spell, the palm of her hand smacks hard on your face, echoing through the encampment, and Tashia gathers her things, and walks a good distance away from you.

A chuckle fills the now quiet space, but turning around, your party is going about their business, taking pains not to look you in the eye. Your face still throbs from the slap, and you wouldn't be surprised if there was a good bruise appearing on your face.

Option 7:
Surprised by Tashia's reaction, you nevertheless know that you have really hurt her feelings. In a conciliatory gesture you walk toward her and lay your hand on her shoulder, saying, "I'm sorry Tashia. I guess I was just trying to lighten things up, but I... I would really like to know what concerns you..."

Option 8:
You head to bed, knowing that sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, and sometimes it's best to let someone get over their anger and concerns on their own.

If Option 7, then go to A If Option 8, then go to G

D:
As you mention Bhaalspawn, you see Tashia's face become pensive, and she starts to speak, "That's what has me worried..." Tashia says, "I mean, if we have children, will they be Bhaalspawn too? I would like to think not, but I have a feeling that isn't really the answer, is it? I mean, Abazigal's son was also Bhaalspawn. I get scared just thinking about it..."

Her worry deepens as she says, "I... just shudder thinking about any child of ours... turning into the Slayer, you know?"

Option 9:
Taking Tashia in your arms, you say, "You're right, I don't know the answers either. I would like to think that any children we have would be born without the taint, but how does one fight the taint of a god..."

You then answer, "But, if it's possible, I would like to have children someday..."

You give a grin at Tashia as you add, "I think you would make a wonderful mother after all..."

Option 10:
Tashia's worry slowly infects you as you consider the ramifications, and you respond, "You're right. Possibly any child we have would be... normal... but should we risk it?"

Tashia nods at your words, and you say, "Maybe we should take things a bit more slowly."

Option 11:
"Why worry? If it happens, it happens," you say cheerily, giving Tashia a playful swat on the butt, trying to tease her not to obsess on such small details.

If Option 9, then go to I. If Option 10, then go to J. If Option 11, then go to F.

E:
The worried look leaves Tashia's face. She laughs out loud, twines her hand into yours, and a smile lights up her fair face.

"No, CharName, we didn't..." she says, "But you should have seen the look on your face. It was so sweet to see you so worried..."

Her face gets a more serious look again, "No, what I meant was... well, I was just curious as to whether you saw children in our future or not..."

A devilish look crosses her face, as she gives a quick kiss on your lips, and says, "Besides... a girl has to be careful... you don't need to worry about that... there are herbs and some such I'm taking as it is..."

Option 12:
You reply, "I guess I haven't really considered it, but you know, I don't think I would mind having children... if it's alright with you. Of course, that also means we finish matters one way or the other with the Bhaalspawn..."

Option 13:
"No, Tashia... I really haven't considered it. You are right, we probably should talk about it. But can it wait? I mean, if there is no chance of it happening, then, maybe, it can wait until we have more time to talk things through. It's all I can do to concentrate on making sure you are safe, my love, as well as my friends... and fighting my other brothers and sisters... and making sure the inner taint doesn't rise to control again..."

If Option 12, then go to D If Option 13, then go to H

F:
Tashia's face grows angry at your response, and she says, "I guess that answers that, doesn't it!"

Her lips curl, as she says, "You can sleep alone tonight... and every night... from now on. I should have known that you would grow callous... just like Arilistan..." (End dialogue, end romance).

G:
You wake up, and see Tashia stirring the remnants of the fire to make sure there aren't any loose embers, and she gives a wan smile at you, and says, "I'm sorry for my reaction last night... you really startled me... but I guess... we better get going... a lot of things to do..."

Any further attempts at finding out what she was contemplating meet with gentle, but firm rebuffs... (End dialogue)

H:
Tashia nods, though you can tell she is far from pleased with this suggestion, but there is great warmth in her voice as she says, "You are right, it can wait. I really don't mean to put more pressure on you at this time; it isn't a pressing matter at this moment, but I insist we talk about it as soon as we can..." (End dialogue)

I:
Tashia smile widens, especially at the last comment you made, and she gives a kiss that literally takes your breath away, leading you slightly away from the rest of the party, her worries eased somewhat, "Well... that is for the future... all we have is the now..."

Looking deep in your eyes, she adds, "But, I think you would make a wonderful father yourself..." (End dialogue)

J:
Tashia tips her head in agreement, but she then interlocks her fingers with yours and gives a kiss that literally takes your breath away, and says, "But don't think this changes how I feel about you..."

Then she gives a grin, adding, "Besides... this will give me some more snuggle time..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:11 AM.

#4 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:37 AM

Another possible dialogue, but a short one. The intent is to try and help develop the relationship between the main character and Tashia after her declaration...

As you travel along, you can't help but notice a loud, stifling yawn. Sparing a moment to glance at who did it, you see Tashia humming to herself, and when you look at her, she gives a grin as she says, "It's getting a bit boring. Would you be interested in another riddle?"

Option 1:
"Yeah, trudging along mile after mile does get a bit tedious, but let's make this more interesting. If I answer it correctly, you have to give me a reward, and if I get it wrong... well, you get a favor from me..."

Option 2:
"Tashia, I don't know how you pick these times, but I don't really think we have time for this. We don't know what is going to happen over the next rise, let alone what might teleport in..."

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B.

A:
Tashia smiles, and she says, "Then it's agreed. If you get it right, you get one favor from me. If you lose, well, I'll think of something..."

She rises and looks at you, as she says,

"If you break me
I do not stop working
If you touch me
I may be snared
If you lose me
Nothing else will matter..."

Tashia looks at you expectantly for an answer...

Option 3:
Clock

Option 4:
Heart

Option 5:
Expectation

Option 6:
I don't know...

If Option 3, then go to C. If Option 4, then go to D. If Option 5, then go to C. If Option 6, then go to E.

B:
Tashia gives you a measuring glance, and then says, "You may be right. On the other hand, you might just want to consider that if we don't take a moment to let our hair down, you will burn out rather quickly..."

C:
Tashia smiles, and says, "So close, and yet so far. The answer is Heart..." She yawns, and adds, "Well, since I won, you get to cook supper for us tonight..."

Tashia gives you a kiss on the cheek, and says, "Consider that a consolation prize..." (End dialogue)

D:
Tashia's smile gets big, and she says, "Well, looks like you got it right. So, what is this favor you want from me?"

You reply, "Close your eyes..."

Tashia does, a contented look setting on her face as you...

Option 1:
Drop your bundle of dirty clothes at her feet.

Option 2:
Walk forward, embrace Tashia, and kiss her.

If Option 1, then go to F. If Option 2, then go to G.

E:
Tashia shakes her head, and says, "You should know better than that. Well, since I won, you get my shift on watch tonight..."

She taps your forehead, adding, "It will give you plenty of time to think..." (End dialogue)

F:
Tashia's eyes open at the thud on the ground, and she looks up curiously. You reply, "Be careful with my... unmentionables... you would swear they were made from rawhide..." (End dialogue)

G:
As you slide your arms around Tashia, leaning in to kiss her, her mouth opens welcomingly at yours, and you notice that the smell of her hair faintly reminds you of apples before you lose yourself in the bliss of her embrace.

Several minutes pass, as Tashia looks triumphantly at you, and she runs her fingers along the length of your chest, and she kisses the back of your palm, "Maybe I should throw the contest the next time..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:11 AM.

#5 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:40 AM

I envision this happening after you rescue Imoen... (and decide to keep her in your group)

Tashia seems oddly quiet after you've rescued Imoen. In fact, when your back is turned, you definitely get the feeling of being watched, and when you turn your head to glance around, you see Tashia jerk her head to focus her attention on something else.

Option 1:
Ignore what Tashia is doing, figuring that whatever may be on her mind, she will let you know.

Option 2:
Go up to her, resting a hand on her shoulder and ask her, "Is something wrong Tashia?"

If Option 1: Then end dialogue. If Option 2: Then go to A.

A:
Tashia gives a wan smile, as she says, "Oh I'm alright. I was just doing some remembering is all. You're close to her, aren't you? Imoen I mean..."

Option 3:
You reply, "Close? Don't make me laugh... she's been a constant pain in the ass ever since we left Candlekeep. I tried to send her home way back when... but she insisted on following me and look where it got her..."

Option 4:
You reply, "Of course we are close. She was the sister I never had. Well, growing up an orphan and all that. Don't get me wrong... Gorion was a good man, but let's just say that his idea of a good time was to curl up with a good book. Heh, sometimes I wonder how he could stand the two of us, let alone just myself growing up..."

If Option 3: Then go to B. If Option 4: Then go to C.

B:
Tashia's eyes flash angrily and she says, "Is that all she is to you? Is that the only reason you have her around?"

Her eyes narrowing, Tashia then asks, "Is that how you see me? As some kind of camp follower? Someone to sate your lust with? Someone who will take an arrow for you when we're ambushed?"

Option 5:
You answer Tashia, surprise on your face, "Of course. You know what my quest is. It's paramount that Irenicus is stopped, at all costs. As it is, I stand the best chance of taking him down, but even I can get taken out any time. The more people in the party, the greater the individual chances of our survival."

Option 6:
Your face breaks into a smirk, and you say, "No, I'm just kidding. If that's all I thought of her, would I have risked life and limb to come rescue her?"

If Option 5, then go to D. If Option 6, then go to E.

C:
Tashia smiles at your words, hearing the kindness in them, and adds, "Heh, well I think all parents are like that. My foster parents were exactly the same way. Why, I remember the day we all climbed to the roof, pretending we could fly. I learned that day I wasn't an Avariel..."

Tashia blushes as she subconsciously rubs her backside, and she says, "Let's just say I think I have a good idea what an ass-kicking feels like..."

Option 7:
"Heh... that's pretty good Tashia. Yeah, sometimes I wonder how we ever managed to finish childhood myself. Why, I remember that Phlydia, she was one of the monks at Candlekeep, had her birthday coming up... early spring now that I think of it... I completely forgot about it until Imoen mentioned it. Well, I suddenly had a brainstorm. I decided to pick a bunch of wildflowers for her! I found some nice flowers, and bound them together, but I also saw this shrub that had some pretty red leaves..."

Imoen, overhearing, starts to giggle at this, as you continue to bull through your story, "Anyway, I gathered my things, and hurried over to Phlydia. She liked my gift... except for one thing... that bundle with the red leaves? How was I supposed to know that it was poison ivy! And of course, it felt like my whole body was on fire. It didn't help that all of the monks decided to try their pet theories on how to get rid of the itching..."

Imoen's chuckle breaks through, and she says, "You see, they decided this would be a good lesson for him, and wouldn't take him to see the cleric. Although, I have to say, mixing that tomato with garlic wasn't one of the better methods..."

You retort, "Yeah, but you weren't the one who had to sleep outside until the stench wore off..."

Tashia's grin goes wide, and she says, "Heh... well, you know, girls always do like flowers..."

She lays her hand on your shoulder, and then whispers, "If you ever have an itch to scratch... I will... relieve you..."

Tashia stands back and gives you a wink, before retaking her place. (End dialogue)

Option 8:
You shake your head, as you reply, "Well, I never really had too many episodes growing up truth be known..."

Imoen raises her head, and she then starts to giggle, "Don't believe a word he says... he just was shifting blame elsewhere... although it caught up with him sometime... you ever hear of cow-tipping?"

Tashia looks appraisingly at you and says, "No, what is cow-tipping?"

Imoen takes a more serious look as she says, "Well, did you know that cows sleep standing up? The idea is to sneak up on them and while they're sleeping and hit them with your weight to knock them over. The problem is that the cows can get hurt from this..."

You start to blush, as Imoen points toward you, and says, "Well, laughing boy there slipped on the manure, and just as the cow was slipping, it landed on him. He broke poor Nessie's fall... and his ribs..."

Tashia then asks, "And how did you see all this happen?"

Imoen smiles as she says, "You didn't think I would let him go without some supervision... needless to say, Dreppin came running in at all that ruckus... and after letting the priest see to his hurts, MainChar was given extra chores... you mucked stables out for three months, didn't you?"

Tashia smiles, though there is also some gentleness that crosses her face, as she says, "Don't worry. I will spare you from all the immediate jokes. I'm sure you heard them all back then, and you certainly don't need them now..."

Her eyes seem shiny, as she finishes with, "But I always liked a man who could laugh at himself..." (End dialogue)

D:
Tashia's face grows livid, and she growls, "To hell with you! I am not going to be some kind of damn target for an arrogant, insufferable bastard like you..."

Her fury grows, as she continues, "I should have known better... you Bhaalspawn are all the same... the next time we meet... we are enemies..." (Tashia leaves the group permanently.)

E:
Tashia shakes her head forlornly, and then says softly, "I didn't find that at all humorous... I like Imoen, and you really shouldn't say a thing like that... not with all she's gone through..."

Tashia steps back, and looks at you, as if making a decision, and nods to herself. (End Romance)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:12 AM.

#6 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:41 AM

You wake up in the wee hours of the day, just before the sun has crested the horizon, allowing its warm rays to caress the earth in anticipation of a new day. You find Tashia curled near you, her body allowing yours to shield hers, and she mumbles, "Just a few more minutes...".

Giving a quick glance over the rest of the campsite, you see that the other members of your party are enjoying their own rest from the drudgeries of the previous night. Tashia shifts near you again, and she mumbles a little more, "Love... you..."

Option 1:
You decide to continue to lie by Tashia's side, wrapping an arm protectively around her side, feeling the chill on her back slowly warming up as you press in close to her. She shivers initially, her breath quickening momentarily, and then her body presses close into yours as a result, and you hear a soft, satisfied sigh escape from her lips.

Option 2:
You decide to wake up your beloved with a sweet surprise, and you envelop her body from behind, sliding your left arm along Tashia's, stroking her skin in soothing circles, while you gently nibble the tip of her fine, angular ear. There is a shift in Tashia's form as she pushes deeper into you, and you hear a small rumble build up in the back of her throat...

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B.

A:
Tashia continues to rest easily next to you, but then you feel her body tense as she shifts position, and you find yourself staring into her crystalline jade eyes, a small smile quirking her lips, and she whispers, "Hmm... I could get used to this..."

She leans forward, kissing you gently on your cheek, and then proceeds to sit up, pulling the blanket across her lean shoulders. Grasping your hand in hers, she barely stifles a yawn, and says, "So what now?"

Option 3:
You reply, clasping her hand in yours, and mumble something. Tashia looks at you questioningly, and you clear your throat, saying, "Would you mind... watching the sunrise with me?"

Option 4:
You sigh, and say, "This is pleasant, but we really should get going... the day won't get shorter just by lazing about..."

If Option 3, then go to C. If Option 4, then go to D.

B:
A moan escapes from the back of Tashia's throat, and she shifts once more, this time lying on her side. A hand rises up to caress your face, and her face rises to meet yours, caressing your lips with hers. Then softly under her breath, she says, "Oh Arilistan..."

As she says his name, her eyes quickly open, and she falls away from you, her eyes now wide open, her hand falling from your cheek, covering her mouth, as she says, "Oh <MainChar>... I'm... I didn't mean... I mean... I'm..."

Tashia's face turns bright red, as she turns her head, and you see a tear roll down her cheek, and she doesn't raise her face to look at you.

Option 5:
Anger rises deep within you, and your face contorts into a grimace as you say, "Arilistan? Even now... after all we've been through... you still want him, is that it? I shouldn't be surprised, even after all I did for you... the minute he showed up... you went rushing off into his arms, not even giving me a never-you-mind..."

Feeling the fury within yourself, your shouting wakes up the rest of the party, as you say, "Was that it, maybe? You still have feelings for Arilistan, but after he played you false, you decided to... settle... for me?"

Option 6:
Sorrow travels through your body, and you sit down, placing your head between your hands, and you quietly ask her, "Tashia... you know I love you... and I understand that you would still have some feelings for Arilistan..."

There is a pause, as you let silence fill the space, refraining from mentioning how quickly she pulled up stakes to traipse off with Arilistan. "I guess... I want to know... when you said you loved me... were you telling the truth? I mean... you were in a bad state when we helped you... maybe... it was relief you felt... not love..."

If Option 5, then go to E. If Option 6, then go to F.

C:
Tashia's features soften, but her smile brightens as she says, "Of course I will..." Clasping her hand in yours, she leans in so close to you that your nose is slightly tickled by her hair, though it smells faintly of peach, as well as the leaves of the forest. As her hand holds yours, you feel the faint pulse of her heart through your grasping hands, but as she leans back and lays the back of her head on your shoulder, you feel her pulse quicken, until it matches your own, and it seems as if you both are sharing the same heartbeat, and your breathing synchronizes, sharing the same moment as one.

The sun slowly climbs over the distance, and in this instant, as the rays slowly warm the both of you, Tashia slowly stands. Extending her hand to you, beckoning for you to stand with her. As you do so, she stands on her tip toes, and her soft lips press against yours once more, her arms drawing you in close. After a few breathless moments, she parts from you, a gasp escaping her lungs.

Her eyes stare adoringly at you as she says, "I could get used to this..." (End Dialogue)

D:
A look of disappointment crosses Tashia's face, and when she next speaks, you catch a large amount of anger in her voice, "You woke me up... just to tell me... to get going?"

Her eyes dart across the other resting forms of the party, and she growls, "You might want to make sure that everyone else is up before you wake me up..."

Tashia rises and starts to roll up her bedroll as she grumbles about taking her foot and giving someone a solid kick in the ass the next time they wake her up early... (End dialogue).

E:
Tashia's eyes flash angrily at your allegations, and she hisses, "Its not like that at all. Damn it, I didn't mean to say that at all... but if you can't believe it, can't believe that it was just a slip of the tongue, maybe you aren't the man I thought you were..."

Tashia's face hardens, "I didn't mean to hurt you... but... you know what he was to me... what he meant to me... I'm sorry... part of that slipped through...

Tashia seems to be on the verge of tears as this last comes tumbling out of her mouth, but she stands resolute, "But if you can't forgive me..."

Option 7:
You quell your inner turmoil, and you look Tashia deep in her hesitant jade green eyes, and you tell her with no uncertainty, "Of course I forgive you... I love you... I just needed to be certain..."

Kiss her hand as you feel your concern for her rise, dissipating any anger at the incident that just happened...

Option 8:
You shake your head, your wound still raw from her inadvertent betrayal, and say, "I would never have done that to you Tashia. It's obvious to me that you aren't ready for another relationship..."

Glancing at her, you continue, "Maybe the next time you say you 'love' someone, you might wish to make sure that is the case..."

If Option 7, then go to F. If Option 8, then go to G.

F:
Tashia's eyes go shiny for a moment, as she walks forward, taking your hands in hers, and she gives a soft kiss on your lips, as she says, "<CharName>, I wouldn't play with your feelings that way..."

Her eyes downcast for just a second, she looks back into your face, softness and caring suffusing her countenance, "I'm sorry this happened... but you are the only one for me... if I had any doubts as to your true feelings about me... they were quelled when you resurrected me..."

She smiles tenderly, leaning into your hand, as she says, "It is still new to me, so... forgive me if I stumble a bit... but I know what I feel... and that is that I love you..." (End dialogue)

G:
Tashia's face contorts with fury, and she says, "You... bastard... you think that I was just lying about my emotions?"

The anger then drains from her, as she says, "If you can't even forgive one mistake... then it's probably just as well we split up..."

She looks at you sadly, then turns around to pack away her bedroll, ignoring any further entreaties to speak. (End Romance)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:13 AM.

#7 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:42 AM

After the first test in Throne of Bhaal, after defeating Gavin.

Tashia looks down at the ground, rubbing her foot over the various sigils that appeared on the ground after the defeat of the various souls seeking vengeance due to their demise at the hands of MainChar.

"Retribution..." she whispers quietly.

Tashia then raises her head up, taking a glance at the endless sky up above her, before raising her hand to her brow, and rubbing the wrinkle that slowly appears.

Option 1:
You walk up behind Tashia, sliding your arms reassuring around her, allowing your presence to comfort her. For the briefest of seconds, as you gaze at her fair face, she seems to have aged as she continues to stare at the killing fields. After all, what more can be said for such a long string of deaths by your hands?

Option 2:
You walk up to Tashia, and look at the sigils on the ground as well. Leaning down, you feel that the markings are cold to the touch, much colder than the rest of your hideaway here in the planes. Raising your head, you turn and tell Tashia, "It was us or them... they didn't give us much choice..."

Option 3:
"It was us or them..." you say, a bit of disgust crawling in your voice, "They could have backed down... you would think that the more we did... they would get wise. Hell, Sarevok learned not to underestimate me, and yet these fools kept coming and coming, as if throwing themselves on our blades..."

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B. If Option 3, then go to C.

A:
Tashia moves in closer to you, taking comfort in your silence, her hand slipping down into yours, and squeezing it tight. She continues to look a bit haunted, and then she turns her head to look up at your face.

"Just how much longer is it going to last?" she asks, her voice a bit breathless, and that's when you notice a tear running down her cheek, her normal ebullient self stifled by the recent events.

Option 4:
Running your finger under her eye, you wipe away the tear, and say, "I don't know... gods above... I wish this would stop as much as you..."

You allow a tear to slide down your face, and whisper, "Its funny... when I started out... I was so eager for adventure... but the tales always seem to gloss over the losses... over the sorrows... people get... and that's assuming some of them survive... how many times do people go missing... and that's the last of that..."

Refocusing your thoughts, you say, "But... if there is a way I can stop it... I promise you... I will..."

Option 5:
Tashia isn't bearing up well under the strain. As you hold her speculatively, she seems to shift even closer into your arms, and a part deep within your soul writhes away from this enforced intimacy, and you feel a small tinge of disgust from that part. Better to end it now, rather than continue a relationship with someone who is unable to steel herself with the deeds yet to come...

"Tashia... maybe it would be best if we separated... if this little display was enough to make you start to doubt yourself... to doubt me, then we should end this before we get too far. With all that can still happen, I can't take my chances on someone who may or may not be there to protect my back..."

If Option 4, then go to D. If Option 5, then go to E.

B:
Tashia nods at your words, and she replies, "Yeah... I know..."

Then she cocks her head at your rather neutral, if unfeeling response, speculation on her face "But what was the purpose of all this? That Gavin said it was souls seeking retribution... but your brother Sarevok said this place was created by yourself... for yourself... to test yourself... so... why would

Option 6:
You answer, "I don't know Tashia... I'm sorry if I seemed a bit not myself there... I just have a lot on my mind... yeah... the whole tests... it's no different than when we faced Irenicus... but... maybe... as a warning..."

Pausing, staring into her green eyes, you say, "I mean... all we do is fight... there has to be a limit to it... I don't know... this gave me a lot to think about... but very few answers..."

Option 7:
You answer, "This was a test... a test for myself... If I look back... then my past will drag me down..."

Shaking your head, you add, "As if to say... I have to look forward to the future... otherwise, the past will bury me... in a pile of self-recriminations... or self-doubt..."

Shrugging, you finish, "Though I'm far from certain..."

If Option 6, then go to F. If Option 7, then go to G.

C:
Tashia turns on you, but she seems more sad than angry at his declaration, and she says, "Is that all they are to you? Simply fools? How many of them truly had a choice? Oh sure, Irenicus, Bodhi... a few... a sizable few, I will agree... had total control of their actions... but what of the others? Many of them were defending their own homes... or else they were spurred on. Please, spare me the simple excuse that 'they were evil.' I know that they were our enemies, and most of the time it was kill or be killed, but doesn't it strike you as a waste? Just how much longer will this continue?"

Glancing back at the killing fields she says, "Is this new callousness the taint from within... or is it coming from you directly?"

She glances once more, awaiting an answer.

Option 8:
You look at her, steeling yourself as you answer "What does it matter? The only thing that is important is that we lived. Maybe it's taken me a long time for me to figure out, but if people want to keep on wasting their lives by continuous pointless attacks, then let them... life is hard enough without us worrying about their situations..."

Option 9:
You apologize, and your face softens as you say, "I'm sorry Tashia... I... didn't mean for it to come out sounding so harsh... but it is wearying on me. The dreams are getting stronger, you know that? Of course, it stands to reason... when I go to sleep here in my father's realm, they're even stronger... and it's even harder for me to keep them out... I have to steel my mind... and my emotions... please... bear with me..."

If Option 8, then go to H. If Option 9, then go to I.

D:
Tashia seems heartened by your words, and she puts up a smile on her face, though its obvious that it doesn't quite reach as is its normal wont, and she kisses you again, then says, "I believe in you... if there is a way to stop all this... you will find it..."

She lays her head on your shoulder, as she says, "You saved me... heh... I guess I've said that before, but that doesn't make it any less true... if there is anything I can do for you... even if it's just being there for you as you were there for me... let me know... come, let's see if we can finish this..." (End dialogue)

E:
Tashia grows angry now, and she stamps a foot as she says, "So... I'm weak... is that what you're saying? Just because I don't wish to harden myself to what is going on? Well, this may come as a shock to you... but these ghosts... these beings were those you've killed... you heard your brother Gavin... these weren't the ones I've slain... so, go ahead... squash that last small part of yourself that makes you decent... don't say anything further... you won't have to worry about my emotions any further..." (End romance)

F:
Tashia nods, and a bit of relief floods through her face as she gives your arm a gentle squeeze, and turns to exit the room, saying, "Let's see if we can find some of those answers..." (End Dialogue)

G:
Tashia gives out a sharp laugh, though it is obvious that she is less than pleased with the declaration, and she says, "Well... that is a way to obfuscate the issue, now isn't it..."

She shrugs, as she steps forward, her earlier emotional initial outburst hidden deep within, giving the impression that some distance has been placed between the both of you... (End Dialogue)

H:
Tashia's face hardens, as she says, "I see... I guess you answered my question. It really doesn't matter whether it's the taint or you... or a combination of both... you've decided to harden your heart..."

She glances up at you, and she says, "I'm sorry... it was bad enough when Arilistan turned on me... I am not going to go through that again..." (End Romance)

I:
Tashia looks at you, and this time she tentatively wraps her arms around you, and while your body reacts to her presence, the tension draining from you, there is an intimacy that is lacking, and then she pulls away.

"Okay..." she says, a sad smile tugging at her lips, "I can bear it... for a while... but I can't do so forever..." (End Dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:14 AM.

#8 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:43 AM

This one will preferably be done outside of an inn (such as the Druid's Grove, Windspear Hills, Umar Hills, etc... )

Tashia gives a great yawn, and she cocks her head: "I'm getting tired of cold rations... would you be up for another riddle contest... this time... the winner would be the one to make dinner... a hot dinner too..."

Option 1:
"Why don't you give the riddles a rest for the moment Tashia... besides, cold rations aren't all that bad... but I promise we will get something hot the next inn we come to..."

Option 2:
"Sure, that doesn't sound like too bad an idea... okay, lay your riddle on me..."

Option 3:
"Hmmm... a riddle contest sounds good... but let's raise the stakes from just making dinner to something a bit higher..."

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B. If Option 3, then go to C.

A:
Tashia frowns slightly, and says:: "Fine... have it your way..."

Tashia's voice drops to a low grumble: "I mean, the damn biscuits are hard enough to hammer nails... and I'm getting tired of cutting off the green portion of the salted pork..." (End dialogue)

B:
Tashia smiles, and closes her eyes as she says: "At the sound of me, men may dream Or stamp their feet At the sound of me, women may laugh Or sometimes weep. What am I?"

Option 4:
"Story"

Option 5:
"Victory"

Option 6:
"Music"

If Option 4, then go to D. If Option 5, then go to E. If Option 6, then go to F.

C:
Tashia, arching an eyebrow, her interest aroused. "Okay, and what stakes are you wanting to wager?"

Option 7:
"On second thought, dinner sounds just fine... bring on the riddle..."

Option 8:
"How about a massage... all this traveling does give us plenty of kinks..."

Option 9:
"Sex and plenty of it..."

If Option 7, then go to B. If Option 8, then go to G. If Option 9, then go to H.

D:
Tashia replies, "A story... well, that is close... after all, stories may bring several emotions to bear on one's heart... whether a well-written love story to wonderful tales of bravery to chortles of mirth... and they certainly may inspire one to dream... but stomp one's feet? No, the answer you seek is music... but as I said... that was a very good try..."

Tashia smiles, as she says, "Looks like you get to make dinner tonight... I look forward to it..."

Go to I.

E:
Tashia smiles: "That is a rather good guess. I will be honest, I was thinking of 'Music' but I can see where victory may inspire dreams... and of course... women may laugh or cry... or both... upon achieving victory, their emotions finally getting release... and of course, when winning... I imagine one would raise a clamor... especially if a soldier, and stomping one's foot could do it..."

Go to J.

F:
Tashia, eyes dancing: "Wow... you must have heard this one before... music it is... well, you just go attend to other matters, I shall get supper ready soon enough..."

She heads off, talking quietly to herself: "Hmm... he's getting better at this... I'm really going to have to think of a tougher one."

Go to J.

G:
Tashia smiles, and closes her eyes as she considers the offer, and then opens them again, and says, "Okay, it's a deal..."

Tashia shifts her position a bit, before she asks: "When set loose I fly away Never so curse As when I go astray What am I?"

Option 10:
"Arrow..."

Option 11:
"Tongue..."

Option 12:
"Hope..."

If Option 10, then go to K. If Option 11, then go to L. If Option 12, then go to M.

H:
Tashia looks upon you with disgust, as she says, "You know, just when I think I get to know you, you pull something like this. If you are in such great need of female companionship, go hire yourself a two-bit whore... preferably one with boils..." (End dialogue)

I:
As you look through your supplies, you find enough items to make a rather generous helping of sausage along with a small container of lard and flour, enough to make some hard biscuits with sausage filling. Additionally, searching the countryside quickly reveals a ready source of dandelions nearby, as well as some wild onions.

Option 11:
Looking at the items, and not feeling all that eager to try your hand at making the meal, say, "Tell you what... the next inn we come across... you order whatever you want... price no object..."

Option 12:
With the sausages and flour, you create some biscuits, stuffing the sausage inside, while supplementing the insides with chopped onions and dandelion stalks.

If Option , then go to N. If Option , then go to O.

J:
Tashia quickly makes a few snare traps, and goes about looking at the foliage around the location of camp, and she brightens perceptibly as she finds evidence of wild mint and sage. There is sound that comes from the direction of her simple snare, and she brings back two rabbits. She lays them down as she disrupts her other snare traps and then comes back to skin the rabbits.

As the rabbits are roasting on a wooden stick over a fire, you see her taking a traveling tin full of water, mixing in the plants she found and ground up and putting a glaze over the rabbits.

Meanwhile, she takes some of the cracked wheat from her belongings as well, and quickly makes a thick gruel, but she dollops generous dabs of honey in it to sweeten the meal.

As she finishes, Tashia looks at you expectantly, and asks, "How is it?"

Option 13:
Respond, "This is actually pretty good... especially the rabbit... heh... and while I'm not to fond of gruel, the honey really makes it enjoyable to eat. Better than I can do at any rate..."

Option 14:
Answer, "Well, if this is the best you can do, I think it's a guarantee you won't be cooking for the party anymore... I would heartily recommend that you stay away from any kitchen you might be near..."

If Option 13, then go to P. If Option 14, then go to Q.

K:
Tashia says, "An arrow... close, but the only way it would be a curse for going astray is if you happened to hit someone by accident... the answer was 'Tongue... '"

Tashia stretches her arms out, and then turns with her back to you, and she sighs contentedly as you put your hands to her soft flesh... (End dialogue)

L:
Tashia says, "You're really getting much better at this, aren't you?"

She smiles, as she says, "Well, turn around... a bet is a bet, after all..."

As you follow her instructions, you feel her soft, but firm hands work on the muscles around your neck, gently kneading one moment then pressing firmly another moment. Then you feel a small moment of heat prickle your body, your muscles tensing suddenly, then going lax.

As she leans in close, you feel two more presses on your back, and then find Tashia hugging you close from behind, the scent of her lilac hair filling your nostrils. Her hand starts to trace a design on your back, and she asks, "Feeling better?" (End dialogue)

M:
Tashia looks at you with an odd look in her eyes, "Hope? That is an odd turn of thought... I guess... I can see what you are talking about, for to lose hope... and yet... without hope... might as well turn over and die... well... the answer I was looking for was 'Music' actually..."

She looks speculatively at you, and coming to a decision, she adds, "I think that I will take a rain check on that back rub..." (End dialogue)

N:
Tashia harrumphs, "So that is the way it is going to be, then?"

Her smile grows larger, as she adds, "Well, I will keep you to that promise then... I do suggest that you keep some extra coin in your purse..." (End dialogue)

O:
Tashia tentatively grabs a roll, and then smiles, "Hey... this is really good..."

She grabs another one and another one, adding, "I'll be honest... I don't normally care for sausage... but this is fairly good..."

Tashia stands on tiptoe, and lays a kiss on the side of your cheek, adding, "A girl could get accustomed to this..." (End Dialogue)

P:
Tashia blushes shyly, and says, "Thanks... I'm glad you like it... I know that I didn't really have a lot of choice or time... heh... even back at home, I was usually the last one asked to cook... my step-mother would swear that I could burn water..."

She reaches up, and kisses you on the lips, a slight dab of honey still on her lips and her fingers entwine your hair. When she lets go, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "Sweets for the sweet, eh?" (End dialogue)

Q:
Tashia glares, "I would like to see you do better than this... oh wait... you didn't... I guess that will show me for trying to make a friendly wager with you..."

She flounces away, growling to herself, "I swear, sometimes I don't know why I bother..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:14 AM.

#9 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:44 AM

Possibly to explore some of the Lich factor with Tashia...

You wake to hear soft cries and murmurs in the darkness, as Tashia presses up close to your side. As you rise to your elbow, you hear her say in the softest of breaths, "Child of Bhaal... MainChar... which shall it be... how will you choose..." There is a slight fog that escapes her lips as she talks, her very breath turning the air to mist.

Option 1:
Allow Tashia to sleep, since the day was long and hard, and you might as well get your own rest. After all, if all she is doing is mumbling under her sleep, then there is no reason not to attend to your own sleep.

Option 2:
You try to wake Tashia with a light touch, gently calling her name from the depths of her drowsiness, resting your hand softly on her shoulder.

Option 3:
Concern for her whelming up deep within you, you loudly call out Tashia's name, grabbing her arm to wake her up, too.

A:
Tashia wakes up the next morning, but her face looks a bit haggard, and as she stifles a harsh yawn, she glances at you and says, "Damn... I must have slept on a rock or something... last night was the worst night of sleep I've had in a long while..."

Shrugging, she turns to look at the direction of the rising sun, seeing it paint the sky with its soft oranges and yellows, and rises, stretching her arms overhead. What would normally be an arousing sight, as her profile is silhouetted by the sunlight, instead dampens any ardor you may have, especially as she swivels her head on her neck, and gives out a rough grunt.

"What is that old human saying... don't let the bed bugs bite?" she says, half to you, half to herself. Tashia bends down, and presses a kiss to your cheek, saying, "It doesn't help I hate mornings as well..." (End dialogue)

B:
As you lay your hand on Tashia's skin, you quickly notice several differences from her normally soft skin. It is hard to tell whether it is the leathery rigidity that lies in it, or the definite chill that seems to draw the heat away from your very body, or the pale pallor that infuses her skin as seen from the pale light of the moon.

With your touch, you notice her body shift, and as Tashia props herself up with deceptive slowness, her golden hair has lost much of its luster, and when she moves a hand to remove the few strands that cover her face, you notice that there is a solitary yellow glow in her left eye, while there is an empty black cavity in her right eye.

"Greetings again, Bhaal child..." says a raspy voice coming from Tashia's withdrawn lungs.

Option 4:
Grasp Tashia's hand, for even if she looks like this, somewhere within this undead façade is the woman you love, and if violence isn't necessarily, you won't offer it. Ask the lich before you, "What is going on?"

Option 5:
Tashia is obviously possessed by some kind of foul spirit, that somehow managed to inveigle itself into Tashia's body and pose a threat to you and the rest of the group. You raise your weapon, and prepare to lash out at her...

If Option 4, then go to D. If Option 5, then go to E.

C:
Tashia wakens with a start, her hand automatically swirling to grab her weapon, and you find her right hand glowing with a nimbus of red power, the accumulated energy of an uncast spell as her eyes dart around the encampment.

"What is it?" she almost shouts, as her body continues to shift taking in her surroundings and any possible threat.

As she realizes that there is no threat, Tashia turns back to you, "Just what in the hell do you think you are doing?"

For a brief moment, the red energy blazes to a ferocious orange and then dissipates from her hand, and she growls, "This is some kind of twisted joke to you, isn't it?"

Option 6:
Grasp her hand, holding it tight in yours, and apologize, saying, "I'm sorry, love, I thought there was something wrong with you... I... I didn't mean to overreact... it's just that you were talking in your sleep... and I grew worried... really worried..."

Option 7:
Try to laugh off the matter, unsure of just what is going on, figuring that whatever it is, it's best to just let it lie for the moment, and if time permits address the issue in the morning, when both of you had a chance to sleep on it.

If Option 6, then go to F. If Option 7, then go to G.

D:
"Quiet, Child of Bhaal..." the Tashia-lich says, "quiet... I just seek to talk with you..."

There is a distant look in her eyes, "I will not harm your love... but I am interested in you... as you no doubt have observed in others... but unlike them... I am just here to observe..."

As you glance around the campsite, you are suddenly struck by how quiet everything is. There is no outside sound, not even a breeze. Looking at the campfire, you see that the flames themselves have stopped in mid-flicker.

Option 8:
Whatever is possessing Tashia is trying lull you into a false sense of security, and you decide to initiate a pre-emptive strike on the force possessing your love...

Option 9:
You beckon for the entity within Tashia to continue, but ask, "Who are you? And just what is your purpose? Can't you just leave her be?"

If Option 8, then go to E. If Option 9, then go to H.

E:
Tashia shrieks, and there is a wavering before your eyes, much as if a badly crafted illusion was dissipating. You see your lover's skin fill out, taking on a rosy glow, the gleam of her eye disappears as you appear to strike and you see Tashia holding her own weapon up in a defensive position. There is a look of fear and anger encompassing her face.

"Just what in the hell are you doing?" she says, and then notices she is half-raised from her own bed. She jumps to a conclusion of her own making, "It's the taint... isn't it... it's spread hasn't it..."

She looks at you sadly, and she gathers her belongings to make her way to the other side of the camp... (End dialogue)

F:
Tashia's features soften as you express your worry to her, and while her face is still angry, it loses much of its irritation at you. Reaching up, she cups her right hand around your chin, pulling your face towards her with her left hand, and she lays a kiss on the side of your jaw, then kissing you again on the lips, and says, "It was sweet for you to worry about me..."

Then you feel a slight tap on the back of your head as Tashia gives a light slap, "Next time... try to be more gentle..."

Twining her fingers in yours, she adds with a slight grin, showing all is forgiven, "Let's get some rest..." (End dialogue)

G:
Tashia looks at you, disbelief on her face, and she says, "That's your idea of a joke?" Tashia quietly starts to gathering up her belongings, rolling them into a small pack that she quickly puts under the crook of her arm.

Looking at you coldly, she says, "Just what the hell is wrong with you?" and makes her way to the far side of the encampment, making ready to bed down for the rest of the night... You get the impression that it will probably be a few nights before she sleeps by your side again. (End dialogue)

H:
"My name?" says the voice, "I tend to go by Labelas Enorath... one of the Seldarine... sometimes my followers call me the Sage at Sunset... I safeguard the passage of time, and guard against those who would alter the fabric of history... it is given to me to bless the children of the Seldarine with their long lives..."

Option 10:
Ask this Labelas Enorath, "If you are one of the Seldarine, then why are you going in the of a lich? I gather you were the lich Tashia changed into earlier, when she asked me that question or two?"

Option 11:
Ask this Labelas Enorath, "It's all very well and good that you believe you are who you say you are... but what does any of this have to do with me?"

If Option 10, then go to I. If Option 11, then go to J.

I:
Labelas pauses, as he considers his answer, and says, "It is a bit of a surprise as well... but that is easily explained. Within my purview is the realm of time as well, but when I chose to manifest near you, the taint within your soul was enough to corrupt my own display. Oh, I could overcome it if I really wanted to, but in so exerting myself, I could alert those whose own interests would be antithetical to mine and yours... consider, your sire was the Lord of Murder... a force of death... and mine is the domain of time... and what embodies both death and time? One of the undead... never aging... but not truly alive..."

Go to J.

J:
"Your actions will have a great bearing on the Fair Folk, as you no doubt have noticed. And there are multiple forces arrayed against you... in times past, when this vessel was questioned... some of your answers revealed that you were on the edge of despair, and so we sought to buttress your resolve... to reveal what would have happened if your path would have gone differently... to instill confidence in yourself..."

Labelas adds, "And before you ask... no... no one knows how your life's thread will go... because while it is possible to do some kind of divination, there lies within each mortal the ability to alter their fate... and in your kind, the Bhaalspawn, that is much greater than normal..."

Labelas sighs, "There is one thing you may wish to consider though... your path may be long and hard, there will be an end in sight... and along the way, there will be numerous decisions... some that will only affect you... some that will affect others..."

Labelas gives a last look into your eyes, and says, "You should consider carefully how important your friends are... and the one you claim as a love to you..."

Then there is quiet as your vision momentarily blurs, and then notice Tashia's jade green eyes are piercing into yours, her skin vibrant but soft next to yours, and the press of warm air coming from her mouth as she leans into you...

(End Dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:15 AM.

#10 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 11:46 AM

This is a possible banter to learn more of Tashia's past... most likely for SoA...

Tashia hums a nameless tune, a smile on her lips, and when she comes close, she deliberately bumps into you. Her smile widens as she gives your buttocks a tight squeeze before encircling you in a tight hug, the fingers of her left hand tracing a circular pattern in the small of your back.

"Hmm... my mother warned me about men like you..." she says, an easy smile on her lips.

Her eyes sparkle as she reaches up, pressing her lips closely to yours, then withdraws.

"Seriously, I think my foster parents would like you..." she says, then chuckles, "Heh... even though they might have a thing or two to say about your table manners..."

Option 1:
"Well, it's obvious that you must not think too highly of your foster parents... I mean, it is a long way from the Ten Towns, now isn't it? In fact, didn't you say that you and all your foster siblings left? Just where are they?" you answer, tired of her overbearing presence.

Then growl, "Maybe it hasn't occurred to you by now, but I am getting tired of hearing your incessant banter. This gabble about your parents is just the longest string... here is something to consider: silence is golden..."

Option 2:
Jokingly, "What do you mean my table manners? I mean, how else are you supposed to let the chef know that you enjoy his cooking, other than by belching out loud and strong..."

Stepping back momentarily, holding her hand in yours, you continue, "Besides... how else was I supposed to know that you weren't supposed to blow your nose on the tablecloth? How else was I supposed to know that one doesn't sniff the pepper..."

Option 3:
"Thanks Tashia," you say, running your fingers through her hair, "You really know how to cheer me up..."

Return her kiss, and then ask, "Tashia, in all the time we've been together, you really haven't talked about your foster parents before now... what were they like?"

Look earnestly into her eyes, and add, "That is... if you don't mind telling me... I mean, they were an important part of your life... and if we get a chance to meet them... I wouldn't like to be an embarrassment to you..."

A:
Tashia's eyes snap open, and she angrily retorts, "What the hell brought that on?!?"

Letting go of your hands, Tashia curls up her fists, and in that moment, you see the collected energy of her wrath directing magic into her hands. She says "You know what? Forget it... I don't really care what brought that on..."

Tashia uncurls her fists, and the energy bleeds off into the environment, "I guess I was a fool to fall for you... if all you wanted was someone to sit there and look pretty, I'm sure you could have bought any number of whores with all the gold you've spent up to now..."

She snarls, and heads in the opposite direction of the party, "I hope you enjoy being an utter bastard..." (Tashia leaves, end romance)

B:
Tashia laughs in your arms, and, as you get closer, you see Tashia wipe a small tear from the corner of her eye, "Thank you... you know how long it's been since I last laughed like that?"

She then looks deep into your eyes, and she says, "Of course... you will have to get a bit more practice I think..."

Drawing your body close, she drapes her arms over your shoulders, lowering your hand to her hip, and her smile becomes more intimate, "Heh... it is a bit funny, though... when I am with you, my thoughts do occasionally turn to thoughts of family..."

Option 4:
Remembering that she loves to travel, ask Tashia, "Family? But... I thought you wanted to travel, didn't you? I mean, that's why you are in Amn, rather than in Ten Towns..."

Option 5:
A more serious look on your face, you say, "Children? Do you honestly see us having children now?"

Running a hand along the edge of your brow, you say "I'm sorry... that probably came out sounding harsher than I intended... it's just... that having a family is a big step... and I think that we really need to discuss it further before we make a decision that will irrevocably change our lives..."

However, having come this far in your relationship, you add, "Please... don't be angry..."

Option 6:
"Family? Don't make me laugh..." you say, as you disengage yourself from her, "If it's family you want, then maybe it's just best that we stop this here and now. What would I do with a mewling brat? In case you haven't noticed, our lifestyle isn't very conducive to raising children... and I am not the type to settle down, especially to raise a bunch of rugrats..."

If Option 4, then go to D. If Option 5, then go to E. If Option 6, then go to F.

C:
Tashia's smile grows large, and she says, "Well... we really haven't been together that long... but I wouldn't mind telling you about them..."

She gives a sultry laugh, and says, "Well, my foster mother Abigail... she is a kind woman. Very industrious in fact... heck, sometimes I still wonder how she manages to get everything done... she has a predilection for cats. I mean, she has a whole shelf devoted to small cat figurines... she calls it her silly little hobby, but I remember one birthday when all of us managed to buy her a ceramic kitten... we accidentally dropped it, breaking its ear... but you would have thought we gave her the greatest treasure in the world... there was always something over the firepot... I don't recall any of us going to bed hungry... even if we were grounded, she usually snuck something to us..."

Pausing, Tashia adds, "Roald... he was our stepfather... heh... he was fun to be around... too fun in fact... if it wasn't for Abigail, I think he would have let the farm detioriate... I don't mean that in a bad way... he was always a dreamer... all the stories he told... I think he always wanted to be an adventurer, but he settled for being a farmer... he always seemed to have time for us..."

Tashia seems hesitant, as she says, "Seems kind of boring... now that I put it that way, doesn't it?"

Option 7:
Reassure her, "Not at all. They took in several orphaned children, and from the sounds of it they gave you a happy childhood. I would have been proud to call them parents, much as you do. Heh... you want dull, though, then you should have met Gorion. I mean, I guess it wasn't exactly his fault. How many scholars have a clue on how to raise a child, let alone in an isolated place like Candlekeep."

Give her another hug, allowing a tear to escape your eye, as you say, "I miss him, even now..."

Option 8:
Give a gentle chuckle, and say, "Tashia, what do you expect me to say? You won't hear me say anything insulting about your parents. I fell in love with the woman they raised, didn't I?"

Give her a wink, and say, "Besides... whatever else we may think of our parents... we do love them, don't we?"

Run a hand gently along her back, and ask, "So... when all this is done, would you like to see your parents again?"

Option 9:
You frown at Tashia, and you whisper, "I... am sorry... for asking you about your parents..."

Rushing before she can take offense, "I'm sorry... that came out wrong... it's just... listening to you speak... it reminded me of Gorion... and how I failed him..."

Give Tashia a sigh, and quietly state, "I... didn't mean to bring down your mood..."

If Option 7, then go to G. If Option 8, then go to H. If Option 9, then go to I.

D:
Tashia's eyes grow shiny, and she smiles, saying, "Of course I want to travel, silly... we've just barely begun exploring the length and breadth of Faerun...

She gives a sigh, wrapping her arm into yours, "After all, I left home to try and make my way along, didn't I? But... I must admit, sometimes I get the urge of just finding a place to sit down, to rest, even if just a little..."

Tashia smiles, and then adds, "Heh... but I must admit, if it is with you, settling down wouldn't be all that bad..." (End dialogue)

E:
Tashia grabs a hold of both your hands, holding them before her, and says, "Angry? Why would I be angry?"

A wan smile crosses her face, "Listen, MainChar, you are utterly correct that children are a large step... and who knows where tomorrow will take us..."

She smiles, shyly, as she adds, "But... the fact that you were concerned about my reaction does mean a lot to me..."

Kissing the back of your hand, she does say, "Don't worry... we can wear down some of your rougher mannerisms, though..." (End dialogue)

F:
Tashia stamps her foot on the ground, and she growls, "Very well, you don't have to worry about me making you laugh..."

She turns away, looking toward the horizon, before focusing her attention onto you, "You know... I wasn't saying that we should just stop what we are doing, and start making babies as if there was no tomorrow... I guess that teaches me for sharing some of my innermost thoughts with you..."

Tashia cocks her head, as she adds, "Here is something you may want to consider... before you open your damn mouth, carefully consider your words... especially if you profess love for someone... because, after your last statement... I don't know if you are the person I thought you were... and frankly, I don't intend to find out..." (End romance)

G:
Tashia kisses your cheek, tasting the salt of your tear, and she says, "Yes... I know..."

"Come..." she says, pulling your hand towards the outer edge of the party, "Why don't you tell me a bit more..."

Laying her head on your shoulder, she whispers, "In a sense... he won't be gone... if those who loved him... continue to remember him fondly..."

Tashia links her fingers in yours and says, "However, if something ever happens to you... well, if something happens, then I will never speak with you again..." (End dialogue)

H:
"You... you mean that... don't you?" Tashia whispers, and you feel her hand pull you in close, a slight trembling to it.

Tashia's face beams with pleasure, and she grabs your face with both hands, and gives a deep kiss that takes your breath away.

When she breaks apart, her eyes twinkle, and she says, "I'm sorry... its just... well, Arilistan never even asked me about my family, let alone my parents... and here... you offer..."

She smiles, as she says, "Of course, I will go... you know how long it has been since I last saw them?"

Wrapping her arms tightly around you, you feel the rise and fall of her breath, as her chest presses in close, "Funny... I was so eager to leave... and yet, I sometimes miss the old place... weird isn't it?" (End dialogue)

I:
Tashia holds your hands briefly, and she says, "I understand."

She gives a wry chuckle, and says, "You don't have to apologize for everything though... I... can imagine just how you feel about Gorion... and I am not surprised that you still... wish to be alone..."

Tashia leans in, and gives a slight kiss on our cheek, then pulling apart, "However... you aren't alone in this... remember that... if you wish to talk... I am here..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:16 AM.

#11 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 11:27 AM

This one will be if the MainChar puts on the Belt of Gender Shift (and being a couple with Tashia) [the slayer comments means ths deifinitely comes after Spellhold; it's easier to make it only when TashiaRomanceActive=2..Editor]

As you don the belt, you feel a pressure grow on your chest, and a thickening in your hips. Glancing down, you see that you have suddenly grown a pair of breasts, and when you swivel to look at the rest of your body, the motion slightly causes you to sway, interfering with your sense of balance as your mind must grapple with the definite change you just underwent.

However, before you can fall, you feel a reassuring hand hold your arm, and pull you up. As you look into her face, you see that Tashia seems taller than you remember... or else you may be a bit shorter than you remember.

"Well, isn't this an interesting turn of events..." Tashia smiles her right hand creeping along the edge of your arm, gently rubbing your skin, while her left hand rests gently on the swell of your hip.

Your ear tickles as Tashia's hair brushes alongside it, and Tashia says, "Hmm... truth be known, I never expected this to happen, but until we get you cured, I suppose we'll have to make the best of a bad situation."

Tashia's left hand traces along the curve of your body, and then is softly cupping your breast as she whispers, her breathing getting a bit heavy, "Definitely will have to get you a bodice. Maybe a brace would be better, that would give a bit more support without being as constricting..."

Then Tashia pulls away, a slightly scandalized look on her face, as she says, "Umm, I'm sorry, I mean..."

Option 1:
As Tashia continues to touch and caress your body, you feel disgust rising in you, and turn around, slapping her hand away from your body, pushing Tashia away, saying, "Damn it, Tashia. Just what in the hell are you doing? Are you actually getting aroused by this?!?"

Flick your eyes up and down her form, and growl, "I don't know what is going on in that mind of yours, but the thought of you... with a female..."

Shake your head, and say, "Well, let's just say that I am having second thoughts about you... about us."

Option 2:
You feel a shiver under Tashia's ministrations, and find yourself backing up slightly into her body, pressing closer to her warmth, having her hold you tight when you open your eyes, and step away, putting a foot of distance between you and her.

Reach out and clasp one of her hands in yours, though, and say, "I'm sorry. This is very confusing to me... I mean, you being a woman... and now I..."

Clear your throat, and try to give a wry grin, adding, "I know I'm making a hash of explaining. I think it would be best to wait until we find a way to cure me..."

Then add, "That doesn't mean I don't love you, because I do, but in this case, a little... patience... might be best..."

Option 3:
Clasp Tashia's hand, and pull her toward you, and eagerly kiss her on the lips, and whisper, "Tashia, there is nothing to apologize for."

Lean down to slowly kiss her at the juncture of her neck and throat, working your way up the side of her face, and smile at her, "I can't say that I expected this either, but that doesn't mean it has to be a complete waste..."

Run a hand up along the small of Tashia's back, saying, "What is it they say? Something about walking a mile in another man's shoes?"

Slowly move the fabric of her robe to expose her tunic, and kiss Tashia on the shoulder, before clasping her hand tightly, "Besides, shape doesn't matter to me."

Chuckle, albeit nervously, "I mean, who am I to cast stones when I can take on the Slayer?"

A:
Tashia's eyes open wide, and a look of pity crosses her face, as she says, "You are a large hypocrite aren't you?"

Her pity slowly gives way to anger, and she grabs your shirt by the collar, twisting in her hand, "Maybe it hasn't occurred to you, you son of a bitch, but maybe, just maybe, what woman in her right mind would stay together with a man who's alternate form is that of the slayer."

She pushes back with all her strength, causing you to stumble briefly, "Maybe that's different in your mind, but let me tell you MainChar, no woman in her right mind would fall for you unless she was already in love with you..."

Tashia shakes her head sadly as she moves away, "I guess that old saying is true. There's no sin in loving men, only pain..." (End dialogue, end romance)

B:
Tashia smiles, and she holds your hand tightly in hers, and she says, "I understand what you are saying, MainChar. Don't think anything further of it."

She raises your hand to her lips, and kisses it tenderly before letting it go, and Tashia adds, "I'll be honest. I didn't think that I would even have considered, well, you know..."

By Tashia's gestures you quickly ascertain she meant bedding you, but she adds, "But, when I saw you that way, even if I was a bit uncertain about what to do, the one thing I knew for certain was that I loved you."

She sighs, and gives a slight smile, just holding your hand now, "Heh, I guess I didn't know how to reassure you, and I'm sorry you became confused..."

Tashia smiles gently, "But we will find a way to remove this curse, I promise. Then, you should be as good as new..."

Tashia stops, cocking her head, and then cryptically says, "I hope we can before a month passes..." (End dialogue)

C:
Tashia arches her back under your touch, and a moan escapes her lips. She leans into you, and as her back makes contact with your bosom, you feel a shiver ripple through her body.

Tashia's breathing grows ragged as she turns to face you, her face flushed with passion and excitement, but a smile adorns her face as well.

"I wasn't sure..." she said, running her fingers up your chest, "And besides, in my case it would be a mile in my stockings..."

Tashia presses her lips to yours, gathering your fingers into hers, and slowly lowering them down over her backside.

She briefly breaks apart, stroking the inside of your thigh, and whispers, "Whatever form you take, whatever you look, know that I do love you..." and then she reaches higher... (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:04 AM.

#12 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 01:44 PM

This is one of two dialogues that I hope will bridge the gap between Tashia's seeming non-interest in the MainChar, and then her realization of being in love with him. So, this one probably will take place in Brynnlaw and upon leaving the ship.

Tashia breathes deeply as the ship comes to a full stop, and grabbing part of the rigging, she breathes in deeply, her chest swelling with the air.

"Finally," she says, "Land."

Tashia runs her a hand through her hair, and she says, "I'll be so glad to get out of this salt air and into a warm tub..."

Taking a deep breath, you notice the red flush of her cheeks, vivacious sparkle in her jade green eyes, the weariness from your sea voyage gone from her exuberant face. Between the spray of the sea and the humidity of the air, her robe clinging tightly to her body, showing her thin, tight figure, hugging her small, round breasts, rising and falling with the rocking of the boat.

Tashia smiles, her lips twisting slightly up when she says, "I am first mouth, then hand Aired together for a message That always means the same I am sent as the crow would go But although some pretend to catch me, My fate is to fly forever, Never to arrive..."

Option 1:
Smile at Tashia, and say, "Could it be the wind, carrying your words through the air?" You notice the breeze slowly shift her hair, as if playing with the individual strands. Walk over, and run your fingers through a few links after you answer.

Option 2:
Smile at Tashia, kiss your palm, and blow it toward her cheek, letting your gesture be answer enough.

Option 3:
Maintain your distance from Tashia, and answer, "Perhaps it is a kiss, blown through the air..."

Option 4:
Maintain your distance from Tashia, and answer, "Perhaps it is the wind, carrying your voice..."

Option 5:
Answer, "I don't really know..."

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B. If Option 3, then go to C. If Option 4, then go to D. If Option 5, then go to E.

A:
Tashia leans back into your hand, her eyes closing, a slight pleasant hum escapes from her lips.

"That is close, but not quite. The answer is a blown kiss." she murmurs.

Then Tashia's eyes snap open, and she says, "Um, let's get going..." and proceeds into town. (End dialogue)

B:
Tashia's smile grows larger and she moves, catching the kiss with a swift hand, then bringing it up, and pressing it to her cheek.

Tashia gives a slight chuckle, her face staring fondly at yours, when her eyes suddenly snap open and she turns her head aside, cheeks burning bright red.

"Sorry, we still have to finish your quest, don't we?" she mumbles, exiting to the shore. (End dialogue)

C:
Tashia's face seems to lose some of its exuberance, although she still bears a slight smile, and she says, "Correct. The answer is a blown kiss."

Tashia glances over the horizon, and says, "Let's get going..."

D:
Tashia's face loses a small bit of its vitality, but she shakes her head, and says, "No, it is a blown kiss. But you weren't too far off..."

Tashia turns back to give a last glance at the sea, before saying, "I guess we should get going..." (End dialogue)

E:
Tashia's mouth widens, and she chuckles as she says, "Well, they say being too long at sea can addle one's wits..."

She turns around, and looks out over the sea, a sigh escaping her lips, and says, "Well, looks like it's time to get back to business..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 07:55 AM.

#13 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 07:57 AM

This is for Tashia and when you enter the Underdark with her.

Tashia walks forward in the darkness, the warmth of her breath creating a slight fog, as she balls her fists together, then slowly lets them go. She takes one tentative step, then another forward, before turning to look at the rest of the party. Her eyes seem slightly unfocused, as she says,

"Mine is the ungloved
pulsing fingertip

The shroud, the interface
of brittle leaves

Mine is the cruel purity
that snaps all iron,

Sends your warm breath
biting backwards

I am the splintered rainbow
locked in ice..."

Option 1:
Place a reassuring hand on Tashia's shoulder, confused by what she just recited, and ask her, "Tashia? Are you alright?"

Option 2:
Place a reassuring hand on Tashia's shoulder out of a desire to help Tashia with whatever has just put her off her stride. As she saw fit to only respond in a riddle, answer likewise, "Is it frost?"

Option 3:
Place a reassuring hand on Tashia's shoulder out of a desire to help Tashia with whatever has just put her off her stride. As she saw fit to only respond in a riddle, answer likewise, "Is it death?"

Option 4:
Push Tashia forward by placing your hand on the back of her shoulder, "Pull yourself together, woman. Danger surrounds us, and you want to recite poetry in the darkness."

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B. If Option 3, then go to C. If Option 4, then go do D.

A:
Tashia turns around, and she squeezes your hand, replying, "I'm alright, or I will be once we get out of here. Funny, I never thought I would miss the surface so greatly. Here... it's just cold, unfeeling stone beneath my feet. I feel... disjointed... if that makes sense..."

She shrugs, removing your hand from her shoulder, and she says, "Let's get out of here. Who knows what dwells in the shadows..." (End dialogue)

B:
Tashia reaches up and squeezes your hand, and she says, "That is correct. Frost is the answer."

Tashia stands close to you, drawing comfort from your nearness, and she whispers, "I guess I didn't believe the stories about how cold, how dark the Underdark is. Of course, I didn't believe I would ever come here..."

Tashia leans in closer, her other hand absent-mindedly grabbing your free hand and she gives a contented sigh.

Tashia then blushes, as she notices just how close she is to you, and she quickly pulls away, and says, "Umm... let's get going. We still have a lot to do..." (End dialogue)

C:
Tashia reaches, and squeezes your hand, giving a slight chuckle, "Well that is a suitably morbid answer. Given our surroundings, I guess I might say the same thing..."

Tashia removes your hand from her shoulder, a strange, measuring look on her face, as she whispers, "Heh, the answer I was looking for was frost. I don't know about you, but I'm getting a bit cold..."

She sighs, and moves forward, her anxiety overcome, and she says, "Let's go... I am already starting to miss the sun..." (End dialogue)

D:
Tashia looks slightly hurt, but she shifts her stance, walking toward the front of the group, saying, "Right you are, we have better things to do in the darkness... like snapping at those around us." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:09 AM.

#14 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 03:29 PM

This is one for ToB, and maybe after a hectic night's sleep for the MainChar and could take place anywhere at night.

As events continue to unwind, you find that more often your dreams and nightmares become more and more violent, shrouded in blood. As the dreams deepen, you feel the hold it has on your mind receding, and as you slowly awaken, you open your eyes to see Tashia leaning over you, dark circles under her eyes from her lack of sleep. She smiles upon seeing the opening of your eyelids, and she leans back slightly, your head is resting in her lap.

Tashia's worry quavers in her voice as she says, "Your dreams are getting more intense..."

There is a short pause, Tashia moving another strand of hair out of your eyes, as she says, "Are you alright?"

Option 1:
Pull roughly away from Tashia, rising up onto your knees to look deeply into her eyes, and growl, "Damn it, I was trying to sleep. Of course I'm not alright, if you haven't noticed, I haven't been alright in a long time."

You suppress a sigh, then say, "And if you keep on waking me up, how am I supposed to get accustomed to my dreams? If anything, robbing me of my rest will make me weaker. It would be kind of stupid to be stabbed through the gut because I was busy yawning, rubbing my eyes..."

Option 2:
Smile as you slowly open your eyes to see Tashia's beautiful face looking upon you with concern. You settle down to a slightly more comfortable position, close your eyes, and murmur, "This is nice, really nice. This is the first time anyone has done it for me..."

Continue to rest your eyes, and say, "I'm sorry to make you worry about me. I was dreaming again, but this time I could hear the screams of my brothers and sisters. It was awful. I know that many of them chose evil, but just as many were innocent..."

Stare into her vivid green eyes, and ask, "Tashia, you once said something about your brothers and sisters, how you were all adventurers. Whatever happened to them?"

Option 3:
Smile up at Tashia, though as you look, you see there are some wrinkles on her otherwise beautiful elvish face... new lines from worry over you.

Hold Tashia's hand close to your face, and say, "Tashia, it has been a while. Would you happen to have a riddle to tell? I do enjoy testing my wits, and, well, it helps take my mind off of other matters..."

Option 4:
Smile up at Tashia's concerned look, and whisper, "Thank you, my love, but I'm better now, honest."

Reach up and caress her cheek, and, while trying to stifle a yawn, say, "Shouldn't you be getting some rest?"

Give a slight chuckle at Tashia's own bemused expression, "After all, I know how you are first thing in the morning... one wrong word, and I would be looking for my head in the bushes..."

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B. If Option 3, then go to C. If Option 4, then go to D.

A:
Tashia stares with surprise at your vehement reaction, and a scowl builds on her face as she growls, "Well, pardon me for giving a damn..."

She sighs, running a hand through her hair, taking a few minutes to order her thoughts before saying, "I would apologize for waking you up, but I doubt it would mean anything to you..."

Tashia's green eyes hold yours with a steady gaze as she shakes her head. Tashia then rises and begins picking up her bedroll, muttering, "He wants to sleep, I'll get him to sleep... maybe with a swift boot to the head..." (End dialogue)

B:
Tashia pauses thoughtfully, and she whispers, "We buried Orlan shortly after we crossed the Spine the World. We were making camp, and he decided to go fishing. We never really knew what he caught except that there were three small purple barbs that had pierced his shirt. I can still remember how his face contorted, his hands clutching at his throat..."

Tashia grows silent, her other hand idly caressing the smoothness of your chest. She continues, this time a bit happier, "Amaranth and Lelldorin went back home. They decided that adventuring wasn't the life for them. Last I heard they were expecting a third child after the twins..."

Seeing the opening of your eyes at the sibling connection, Tashia chuckles and says "Oh, it isn't anything like that. Our adopted parents didn't have any children of their own, but they had plenty of love to spare. Amaranth and Lelldorin aren't even related. Of course it raised a few eyebrows, I could imagine, but things didn't get out of hand."

She pauses, and adds, "And then there is Sapphire. She was the last to separate, before I met Arilistan. From what I remember she is one of the Joydancers... a celebrant of Liira, the goddess of joy."

Option 5:
Smile at Tashia, and say, "Maybe, if you want, we can go visit them after all. Heh, I like the idea of traveling as much as the next person, but it makes it better when you have a definite destination in mind..."

Still feeling a bit uneasy at going back to sleep, ask her, "Tashia, would you happen to have a riddle? What can I say, I enjoy the company... and this gives me an excuse to enjoy more of your sweet voice..."

Option 6:
Tashia's story helps comfort you. You stifle a yawn, and close your eyes whispering, "Maybe we can see them after all this is done. Heh, and after a good night's sleep as well..."

If Option 5, then go to C. If Option 6, then go to E.

C:
Tashia laughs, continuing to stroke the side of your cheek, and she whispers, "Oh, very well, but after this, I insist you must sleep..."

Tashia closes her eyes, and then softly whispers,

"What is it that a young man can give a maiden
That he does not have,
That he cannot have, that he has never had,
That he will never have,
And that he cannot give to a young man?"

Option 7:
Feverishly furrow your brow, shrug your shoulders, and tell Tashia, between yawns, "I guess I am more tired than I thought. I'll think about it and let you know come the morning..."

Option 8:
Between yawns, answer, "Marriage, is it not? More specifically, the name a woman assumes from her husband, when she becomes a wife..."

Open your eyes wide, and whisper, knowing that it isn't beyond her wiles, "Tashia, are you saying that you... and me... that... I mean... marriage..."

Option 9:
Between yawns, answer, "It's a child, isn't it."

Then as the answer registers in your head, open your eyes wide and whisper, "You... me... we didn't... did we?"

If Option 7, then go to F. If Option 8, then go to G. If Option 9, then go to H.

D:
Tashia gives a playful slap on the character's forehead, before she kisses the flat of her fingers, and gently places her hand over his lips.

"Heh, well, is it my fault that you people insist on waking up at such an ungodly hour? It's a wonder more people don't break their necks tripping over things in the dark..." Tashia jokes.

Tashia strokes your cheek, and says, "Go to sleep love. One restless night will not hurt me. You, however, look like death warmed over..."

Under her gentle touch, you feel that the dreams, at least for this night, are quelled, and sleep overtakes you. (End dialogue)

E:
Tashia leans down, and spares you a slight kiss on the side of your cheek, and then straightens back up and says, "I would like that. I would like that a lot, MainChar."

Running her fingers through your hair, she adds, "It's been quite a long time since I've seen them. Heh, won't they be surprised to see you..."

"Now rest, you..." Tashia says, "And none of this nightmare nonsense. Or do I need to drug your meal with a sleep potion..." (End dialogue)

F:
Tashia laughs, and her gentle tone lulls you into sleep, as she says, "Well, just think about the riddle, hopefully that will help you ignore everything else..."

She presses her fingers to her mouth, kissing them, and then places them across your lips, "I will see you then, love." (End dialogue)

G:
Tashia's smile lights up her face, and she teasingly says, "Now, I didn't say that, did I?"

She whispers, "You only asked for a riddle... any meaning you take from it, well, we shall see..."

Tashia gently touches the tip of your nose, then caresses your cheek, and finishes by kissing her fingers and pressing them to your lips, "Now, get some rest. Tomorrow will be here soon enough..." (End dialogue)

H:
Tashia laughs, and she shakes her head, tapping your forehead playfully, "That wasn't the answer I was looking for, though I can see where it would take..."

She caresses the side of your cheek, and whispers, "And no, we didn't my love."

A saucy grin crosses her face as she says, "Though not for lack of practice. Seriously, though, one thing my mother made sure was the girls having special amulets... for such occasions, as well as knowing some appropriate herbs."

As sleep slowly starts to take you, Tashia's voice goes even lower as she says, "I was thinking of the name a woman gains... when she marries her husband..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:17 AM.

#15 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 03:14 PM

This is to take place in Spellhold, possibly during the testing phase to get out...

Tashia looks around at the latest change in your surroundings, her head leaning from one side to another, trying to make sense of the surroundings, and she growls, "It seems like the designers of this place were just as insane as the inmates..."

Shutting her eyes, she says, "God, even with my eyes closed, my mind still wants to fill in all the parts that are missing, and remove the parts that are just wrong..."

Tashia's eyes open again, and she gives one last look around before averting her gaze and straightening her robes, "I seriously hope whoever designed this place was committed..."

Raising her head once more, Tashia looks directly at MainChar and complains, "Ugh, this is going to be haunting my dreams tonight, that's for damn sure..."

Option 1:
Move to Tashia's side, and quietly say, "Yeah, I have to agree, whoever was behind this place must have been half-cracked himself..."

Lay a gentle hand on her shoulder, and continue, "I swear my own eyes are going cross-eyed just looking at the walls."

You decide to try and take Tashia's attention away from the surroundings, even momentarily, by asking "Tashia, do you have another riddle for me?"

Quirk your lips and add, "To get out of here will require us to keep our wits sharp... and I've found your riddles a perfect whetstone for my mind..."

Option 2:
Glance at Tashia in annoyance, and tell her, "Nobody forced you to come along, you know that. I swear, maybe I should have left you in Trademeet to drown your sorrows in ale."

Throw your hands up, and say, "Here is a thought for you. Why don't you get some backbone, shut up, and learn to put up with it."

Option 3:
Take Tashia's hand in yours, look earnestly into her eyes, and say, "You're not the only one that feels out of place here."

Follow the various walls and dead-ends, and whisper, "We'll get out of here as soon as possible, I promise..."

A:
Tashia pulls away, looking deep into your eyes, and she says, "I think there is a flaw in your logic somewhere, but given the nature of this place, it does make some kind of twisted sense..."

Tashia takes a deep breath, closing her eyes as she searches her memory, and then she says,

"Though giving pleasure to many
I am more than a passing fancy

A bagatelle. I am looked down upon
by my peers for my sense of fun.

Jealous introverts, they think me flippant
Silver-tongued I may be, but not irreverent

I am all show, all style.
Here is the key, come inside: I'll make you smile..."

Option 4:
Lean in close, and while Tashia's eyes are closed, kiss her sweetly on the lips, saying, "The answer is you, isn't it? Qolving your riddles gives me joy. Your tongue, much like the rest of you, is a beauty to see and hear, and your joy of life lifts up my own spirits..."

Option 5:
Lean in close, feeling the warm air as Tashia breathes in and out, and answer, "Is the answer... riddle? Between the imagery as well as the innuendo, it couldn't be much else."

Option 6:
Think hard, then shake your head and say, "I can't figure out the answer to the riddle. What is it?"

If Option 4, then go to D. If Option 5, then go to F. If Option 6, then go to G.

B:
Tashia's eyes widen in surprise, but her mouth contorts into a snarl, "How dare you say that! You were the one who approached me! Hell, I told you to leave me alone..."

Tashia's eyes narrow, her brow furrows, and from the corner of your own eyes you see that her left hand, curled into a fist, is starting to glow with a nimbus of yellow energy, the very air crackling with her growing fury.

Then her fist opens, and Tashia's face looks drained as she simply says, "You know what? You aren't worth it..." (End romance, Tashia leaves)

C:
Tashia loses herself in your eyes momentarily, and then she pulls away, her fingers almost regretfully pulling away from yours. Bafflement and fear briefly appearing on Tashia's face, and she says, "Yes, let's get out of here..."

She pulls her hand away from yours, and mumbles, "Everything is confused in this bedlam..." (End dialogue)

D:
Okay, the next reaction on kissing her would depend on what Love Talk number you are on. If the Love Talk number is high, meaning she is bordering on entertaining feelings for the main character, then go to Option 7.If the Love Talk number is low, meaning she views you as an interloper, then go to Option 8.

Option 7: Tashia briefly returns your kiss, you feel her lips part slightly, then her eyes pop wide open, and a blush suffuses her face, as she pushes you away, "What are you doing... no, I'm not the answer..."

She pulls back from you, a slightly puzzled look on her face, as she said, "The answer was..."

She stutters, "Um, never mind..." and slowly moves away... (End dialogue)

Option 8: Tashia violently pushes you away, anger and bewilderment on her face.

"What in the hell are you doing?" she shrieks, her voice rising as her hands start glow with an ominous purple energy.

As she advances toward you, her anger grows as well, and soon her whole body is enveloped in a nimbus of energy.

"If you... ever... ever... lay another hand on me, I will see you dead!" she shouts, and turns around, running off. (End dialogue, and romance)

F: Tashia leans into you, sharing your warmth, and she smiles, turning to look into your eyes, "Heh, you figured out the answer..."

You feel the shift of her shoulders against your body, and she says, "That's all that came to mind, sad to say. This stupid place is still affecting me, I guess..."

Tashia smirks, running her fingers through a few idle strands of your hair, and says, "So, why not apply your great wit and find the exit through here..." (End dialogue)

G: Tashia sighs, then a small smile creeps up on her face, and she says, "Heh, maybe it wasn't one of my better riddles..."

She drags a finger along your jaw line, and then she says, "And the answer is exactly what the question itself is... the answer is riddle..."

Tashia then shrugs, and says, "A riddle that is its own answer if you will... the kind of test this place seems to rely on..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:06 AM.

#16 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 10:37 AM

This would probably work best in Throne of Bhaal after the MainChar and Tashia have been together for a bit. This would work only if the main character was human or half-elf.

You are taking a momentary respite from your travels, when you feel a pair of slender arms snake around your waist, and tightly embrace you. You hear a pleasant sigh from behind which changes to a purr when two velvety mounds press into the small of your back, followed by a kiss on the crook of your shoulder and neck.

Tashia's right hand moves closer in, and slowly starts to stroke the inside of your thigh, her fingertips gently massaging your skin through your clothing, while her other hand rises to your midriff, holding herself tightly against your back...

Option 1:
Reciprocate Tashia's affection by turning around, pulling her close against you, losing yourself in her kiss. Regretfully pull apart as you take a quick breath, stroke her hair and say, "Hmm... that was nice. But why the sudden display of affection?"

Option 2:
Surprised by this moment of intimacy, you nevertheless decide not to question your good fortune, and allow Tashia to gingerly separate you from the others, and between eager kisses, say, "Your lips pursue me, so that I cannot escape from kissing them in purest self-defense!"

Option 3:
Pull away from Tashia, disgust filling you at this overt display of affection and say, "Tashia, not now, not in public..."

Eye her warily, and say, "Is it to much for you to learn some self-restraint..."

Sigh, and say, "It's not like I don't have enough to worry about without your amorous attentions..."

A:
Tashia leans into you, laying her head on your shoulder, murmuring, "Just enjoying my time with you, that's all..."

Tashia arches her back upward and lays a row of kisses along the inside of your throat, then she lies back in your arms.

Tashia then sighs, "Well, that's not entirely true. I was just thinking about us. I mean, I'm an elf and you are (InsertChar's Race)..."

You can tell Tashia is fighting back tears, and she adds, "I just don't want any regrets..."

Option 4:
Gently respond, "Tashia, there are some things that are just beyond our control..."

Stroke her gently along her backside, admitting, "I'll be honest, I was hoping to stay together for the rest of our lives, to grow old together, but... if you would prefer... I mean, if you wish to separate, then we will..."

Option 5:
Look at Tashia, anger rising in your soul, "Why thank you Tashia, for pointing out my limited lifespan."

Bitterness creeps into your voice, "Just had to plant another doubt in my mind, didn't you?"

If Option 4, then go to E. If Option 5, then go to F.

B:
Tashia leans forward, a satisfied smile on her face. She runs her hand through her disheveled hair, straightening it so that her vivid green eyes can take in the length and breadth of your body.

Tashia makes her way up your chest, laying a kiss every inch or so before reaching your lips, her hair gently tickling your skin as she works her way forward.

"Mmmm...." she murmurs, "You are the most handsome man I ever came across..." (End dialogue)

C:
Tashia's face twists into a mask of surprise and sadness, finally settling on anger as she pulls away from you in return.

Her fist clenches, and she says between gritted teeth, "Don't worry, you won't have to burden yourself with my attentions any further..."

Tashia's fist goes flat, and she hisses, "It's a shame that you weren't one of Bhaal's trouser stains..." (End romance)

E:
Tashia quickly whispers, "No, no, that's not it at all."

Kissing you desperately, she continues, "It's just that we've been through so much... and time can be so short..."

Tashia pulls her emotions together, as she continues to caress and kiss you, "I just want to make sure that we have no regrets, ever..."

She smiles, sliding her hand into yours, and says, "Time waits for no man..."

Interlacing her fingers with yours, Tashia kisses you again, then whispers, "And neither do I..." (End dialogue)

F:
Tashia shakes her head, saying, "That's not what I meant at all, and you know it..."

She looks at you sadly, straightening up her clothes, and says, "Since you prefer to wallow in your self-pity, I shall allow you to do so alone..." (End romance)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 07:54 AM.

#17 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 12:49 PM

This is a short dialogue for if Tashia has the Simulacrum spell. Perchance when bedding down for the night.

Your party starts to set up camp, when you notice Tashia going about her chores. She tries to stifle a yawn, but fails and she complains to herself, "Great, just great. I'll be at this for several hours. I really could use an extra pair of hands..."

Tashia then rises, hugging her arms to her chest, and says, "An extra pair of hands... well, why didn't I think of that earlier."

Tashia's voice grows deeper as her hands start to weave and her body starts to blur. There is a brief flash, and then standing before you are two Tashias.

The second Tashia bends over to attend to her business, when she twists her head and gives a wink at you.

As you stare at the magically created Tashia, you feel a hand slide around your waist, and she says mischievously, "Like what you see?"

Seeing your slight surprise, she chuckles, "You don't need to pussyfoot around an answer..."

Option 1:
Hug Tashia close to your side, and say, "Well, actually yes..."

Give her a rakish grin, and say, "This gives me an idea, you know. You know how they say double the pleasure, double the fun..."

Wink at Tashia and say, "Well, wouldn't you say this is an opportunity too good to pass up?"

Option 2:
Stammer, allowing a blush to suffuse your face, and say, "Well, uh... of course I do..."

Let your embarrassment leak through, waving your hands, "Isn't that kinda cheating? I mean using your simulacrum to help with your chores?"

Option 3:
Trying to save you the embarrassment of answering her question, tell Tashia, "Pussyfoot? I thought that was that rare birth defect that required girls to wear open-toed sandals..."

Option 4:
Let your face darken, and tell her, "Tashia, I don't even like the suggestion you are making. I was just looking to see if you needed any help, but I see that you have things well in hand, so I'll leave you to your business."

If Option 1, then go to A. If Option 2, then go to B. If Option 3, then go to C. If Option 4, then go to D.

A:
Tashia's eyes widen with surprise, and she says, "Let me get this straight. You are talking about you and me... and me... together... at night?"

She closes her eyes, a 'hmm' escaping her lips, and responds, "Let me ask this question of you, then: if I can make a simulacrum of myself, then there is no reason I couldn't duplicate you. Tell me, how would you like being just one of a pair when we got... intimate?"

Option 5:
Scratch the side of your face, and say, "Well, now that you put it that way, I guess fair is fair. Sure, if that's what you want, I'm willing to give it a whirl..."

Option 6:
Scratch the side of your face, and say, "Well, now that you put it that way, I guess I didn't think that far ahead. I wouldn't like that idea one bit. It would be like someone pretending to be me, but wasn't..."

If Option 5, then go to E. If Option 6, then go to F.

B:
Tashia laughs, holding tightly to your arm, "I guess it is cheating in a way..."

Then she cups your face with her hands, and after giving a long, soft kiss, she whispers, "On the other hand, this does give us more time for ourselves..."

Tashia slowly pulls you away from the others, while in the distance you can hear her simulacrum tidying up... (End dialogue)

C:
Tashia's face is immobilized with shock at what you said, and then she starts to giggle.

"MainChar" she says, "That was awful..."

As the last of her giggles stops, she says, "Nice try side-stepping my question, but you won't get off the hook that easy. Now, honestly, how would you like it if I said the exact same to you?"

Option 7.
Shrug your shoulders, and say, "Well, this may be spur of the moment, but I would be willing to try anything once..."

Option 8.
Shrug your shoulders, and say, "I guess you're right."

Smile, and say, "Besides, I like the original best..." and give Tashia tender hug.

If Option 7, then go to E. If Option 8, then go to F.

D:
Tashia laughs at your reaction and she leans in and kisses you on the cheek, and she says, "Oh, you don't need to be that way..."

She shrugs, and quietly adds, "It was a joke, nothing more..."

Tashia gives your hand a gentle squeeze, then says, "You need to loosen up just a bit, but then again, that might be part of your charm..." (End dialogue)

E:
Tashia's eyes open wide, surprised momentarily claiming her face, but then she smiles, and says, "I will keep you to your promise then..."

Tashia stands on her tiptoes, kissing you on the ear, running her hands along the small of your back, when you feel another pair of hands slowly massaging your stomach, striving lower, and she whispers, "I guess the old saying is true... two heads are better than one..." (End dialogue)

F:
Tashia nods her head, and she says, "That was my feeling exactly."

Her face softens slightly, and she gives a furtive kiss on the side of your cheek, adding, "But I won't deny it was nice to see that you still found me attractive..."

She then smiles, though there is a hardness to it, "Just be glad that you were caught staring at my... reflection... and not some other woman. I would really hate to have to hold your head in a bucket of ice cold water...

Until you stopped kicking..." (End dialogue)

Edited by Bri, 22 September 2003 - 08:05 AM.

#18 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 05 July 2004 - 03:22 PM

This would probably work best in Throne of Bhaal after the MainChar and Tashia have been together for a bit. This would work only if the main character was human or half-elf.

Tashia then sighs, "Well, that's not entirely true. I was just thinking about us. I mean, I'm an elf and you are (InsertChar's Race)..."

A quick question.... shouldn't Mages or Sorcs have another option available here? I mean, IIRC there are some spells that slow aging.... :)

#19 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

Yes, they could extend their lifespan. Even then, though, there comes a point of diminishing returns. However, when I get to Tashia, I will be sure to include an option for that.

#20 -Aristothenes-

-Aristothenes-

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:31 PM

I don't understand why, when we decide to stay Thieves' Guild, we get the stick
of the relationship.

I mean, come on... Amn's a LE society! People regularly disappear and no-one gives a hoot!
I can understand if you deal in poisons and slaves, then Tashia takes offence, but here we're just trying to do a little business... Rather than the money going to the bureaucrats and increasing oppression and corruption, we're giving everyone a little more choice!
And the elves have baelnorn(elven liches), Eldreth Veldruutha, etc.... and they're the good guys?