Photo

Where am I in this romance?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nurgles_herald

nurgles_herald
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:56 PM

Well, having recently exited the Underdark, I can only assume that I didn't spend enough time in Chapter 2/3, because Tashia hasn't been kidnapped yet. The last LT was the Poison Ivy one, which I actually had twice (once in Spellhold, once in Ust Natha). Am I doomed, or can I just spend enough time in Chapter 6 building the romance up and Tashia will still be kidnapped as usual? Thanks.

edit: Now that we're on the surface, Tashia is LTing as usual; my question, then, seems to be only if Tashia will be kidnapped per normal once it gets to the appropriate time.

Edited by nurgles_herald, 07 November 2008 - 09:32 PM.

#2 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:11 AM

BTW, since you have nothing more to do in game, the next hint might be useful for you (the source of it killed a number of my nerves) - when your lovetalk will become 53 you will have to wake up in a forest at the morning (between 6 and 7 AM - go to sleep at 10PM) in order to get further talks. Of course, romance timer must expire itself too.

Just in case.

Retired from modding.

#3 nurgles_herald

nurgles_herald
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:06 AM

Well, I've gotten to the "Forgot all of my spells" LT, but as I've all ready been through Spellhold, what should I do now? Am I at LT 53, as noted above?