Tashia Romance Banters - Class Specific

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 10:32 AM

These will most likely be done after I write up the item dialogue for Tashia, but I'm hoping to get a class specific dialogue with Tashia...to give a sense of her acknowledging the MainChar's accomplishments if nothing else...

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#2 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 10:36 AM

Possibly for if Main Character is a Thief and Tashia (and after getting the thief's stronghold...and I know its short...)

Tashia:
"You're getting pretty good at this, aren't you. You have your own branch of the thieves' guild...you're really becoming someone of notice..." she says, a bit of pride in her voice, as well as fear.

There is a pause, and then she asks, "But is this what you wish to do for the rest of your life? I must admit I find the idea a bit distasteful...being a thief that is..."

She sighs, as she says, "I mean what if you get caught? By taking control you make yourself that much of a bigger target, or what if some kind of bitter underling decides they could lead better than you..."

She pauses, and then adds, "What if this means that this is going to be the end of us?"

Option 1:
"What do you mean, this is going to be 'it' for us? This is just a means to an end, nothing more or less. Whatever else happens, you will always come first for me Tashia. I mean, we do need gold to go about our own plans. Weapons and armor don't exactly grow on trees. Oh alright, I know you will point out that staves do, but everything else doesn't come cheap. Once I get what I need then I shall pass the reins to another..."

Give her a shy smile, and say, "Besides, who else do I have to keep me honest?"

Option 2:
"Why would you even think that?" you say, pulling her toward you, cradling her in your arms, and swing her around.

"Of course, I will always be the one for you...after all, who am I supposed to dedicate my exploits to? Who will be there to inspire me to ascend the tallest crag, descend the deepest depths, in order to win the most delectable fruit in the world, so that you can feed from my fingers..." and gently lift her fingers to your lips as you kiss each tip.

Grin, you finally say, "Who will I be able to splurge my ill-gotten gains on?"

Option 3:
"Well, of course I'm getting better at this. If I don't practice, I can't exactly stay at the top, now can I? Anyway, yeah, it seems that things are looking up for me...oh, don't worry about underlings and such...they aren't anything I can't handle. Remember Mae'Var? He was nothing when compared to Sarevok."

Shrug, and add, "Besides, one shouldn't worry too much about the future. I mean live for today, and all that rot. You knew what I was before we became close. If that's not good enough then that's your problem not mine..."

If Option 1, then go to A.
If Option 2, then go to B.
If Option 3, then go to C.

A.
Tashia's face seems to glow, as your words reassure her, and she replies, "That is very heartening to hear. That this isn't going to be a permanent situation I mean..."

She sighs, and leans into your side, and you feel her long hair tickling your exposed skin, as she adds, "I guess I'm still a bit afraid of losing you; of you turning on me..."

Tashia glances directly into your eyes, momentarily losing herself in your gaze, before she says, "I apologize for reacting the way I did, though...I apologize if it sounded like I was against thievery. It was more the use to what one puts their skills..."

She leans in, kissing you as her lips part slightly, and you feel her tongue lick the edges of your lips when she pulls back, and she suddenly cries, but they are tears of joy, and she hugs MainChar tightly to her side.

Dabbing her tears away, she smiles brilliantly, and says, "I'm sorry...heh...normally I'm not that overemotional, but that was the sweetest thing someone has said to me in a long time..."
(End dialogue)

B.
Tashia's face lights in delight, and she giggles as you take a hold of her hand, kissing each finger tip, and says, "Why sir, I do believe you are trying to seduce me..."

Her eyes dart from side to side, and she leans in, close to MainChar's ear, "However, I am spoken for..."

She pulls back, and she says, "A man honest and true, one who admired me from afar, though I knew it not, came to me in my darkest hour..."

Leaning forward, Tashia places her finger on the tip of MainChar's nose, and adds, "Though if I need a gentleman of words, why, you would be my immediate choice..."

Tashia finally lets loose with a laugh, and she twists in MainChar's arms, holding his arms close to her chest, and slightly sways, as she relishes being in the presence of MainChar. She closes her eyes seductively before murmuring pleasantly, "Don't think future evasions will be so easy..."
(End dialogue)

C.
Tashia looks at MainChar, and her shoulders seem to sag a little, and she says, "You're looking forward to this, aren't you? I mean, the challenge of running the guildhouse. No, don't deny it or confirm it, I can see it in your eyes, but even more than that is the anticipation of the conflicts to come?"

There is a sad look in her jade green eyes, and Tashia adds, "You are right. I knew what you were before we became close that much I can't deny..."

Tashia sighs, and she shakes her head, as she says, "I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. It's the taint within you. Maybe it was foolish of me to think that it would have been any different with you..."

Tashia leans in and gives a last kiss on your cheek, and then says, "As you said, we can't live in the past, but I don't want to just live for today without any thought for tomorrow..."

As she moves away, she sighs, and says to herself, "That's what you get for losing yourself in the moment..."
(End Romance)

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#3 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:38 PM

Possibly for Tashia and a bard (after the bard got the Playhouse quest completed successfully)

Tashia:
"Heh, you really have turned the playhouse around, haven't you? Hmm...now that you are a success, though, it makes me wonder about us...about me. Maybe I'm feeling just a bit jealous of the playhouse, though, for now that you have it, what does that mean between you and me? I mean, I've heard of obsessed artists, after all, that give everything up for the theater...am I going to become some kind of...acting widow?"

Tashia growls good naturedly, "Yeah, I know, I know, we aren't married at all, but you know what I mean..."

Option 1:
You pause, and say, "Well, truth be known, the whole play acting gig really isn't bringing in as much money as I hoped it would. But tell you what I was thinking of doing...you see, we have a large stage as it is, maybe if we built an addition to the stage, you know like a catwalk really, and have it come out to the middle of the room...put some poles up on the far sides of the room...change the benches to face the catwalk..."

You smile, as you say, "And then we hire some girls to come and take everything off. We won't do anything like prostitution. I don't want to handle anything like that...but we could even make this into a high class type of joint. Maybe a gold piece entrance fee, while upstairs would provide the alcohol at a huge markup..."

Pausing you add, "Plus, as it isn't in the Slums, that will be a greater draw for those who don't want to be seen taking their leisure over there..."

Purse your lips, and gaze speculatively at Tashia, and add, "And you know what...put a garland of flowers in your hair...you would probably be the largest draw...I mean, think of it...we could debut you as the Queen of Spring..."

Option 2:
You pause and then say, "Well, I wouldn't mind running another play when all is said and done. I mean it was kind of fun, even if sometimes it did seem like the director and actors couldn't find their own asses with their hands..."

Smile, and say, "But in the meantime, the stage will not be used for a while...I was thinking that we could have some kind of...I don't know how to call it...but maybe provide a forum for amateur bards...and other type of acts..."

Grin, and add, "Of course, that isn't the only thing we can do on the off nights...after all...what would you say to hosting a round of riddles? If nothing else, many people wouldn't mind trying to sharpen their wits..."

Option 3:
Look at Tashia, and give a hesitant smile, "I don't really know what I want to do...sometimes I don't deny that it is nice to have a place to call one's own, but who knows what the future holds?"

Grin and add, "After all...I know that you said you wished to continue traveling...at least for the foreseeable future, so I know that I easily see us being together there...besides, we will have our whole future to decide what we wish to do..."

A:
Tashia's eyes open wide, and fury contorts her face, as she says, "What...what are you talking about?"

Her eyes following MainChar's gaze up and down her body, she reaches forward, grasping his jaw in her hand, her jade-green eyes turning a deeper green from her anger, and then she lets your jaw loose with a wrench, her fingers raising red welts on your face.

She comes forward, takes a deep sniff, and growls, "I don't smell any alcohol on your breath..."

Tashia shakes her head, as she draws her arms in close, her foot tapping on the ground, "So, what gave you this...brilliant...brainstorm anyway?"

Option 5:
Shake your hand, and gently grab ahold of Tashia's hand, not exposing any other extremity to her rage, and say, "I was just joking Tashia, honest..."

Give her a lopsided grin, and say, "I'm sorry. I wasn't being serious, I was just trying to lighten the mood up. Heh, sorry if it needed a bit more work..." and here you brush your lips on her knuckles.

Smile as you finish, "But the one thing I wasn't kidding about was how beautiful you are..."

Option 6:
Shrug your shoulders, and say, "Well, I mean it's all well and good to run a play, but do you know the final cost? The whole endeavor was running clear in the red. It is a damn wonder I didn't have to borrow some money elsewhere..."

Growl, "And just as I thought something was finally going to go my way, what happens? Something else came up..."

Smile, as you glance appraisingly at Tashia's figure, "But think of it this way. You and me, when this is all done, will be working side by side..."

If Option 5, then go to D.
If Option 6, then go to E.

B:
Tashia's eyes light up, and she moves and plants her lips softly on yours, and for a brief moment you are lost in her tender kiss, when she pulls back and says, "That is a sweet thought..."

She tosses back her hair, and smiles, though she is a bit hesitant, as she adds, "And I must admit that it would be nice to go somewhere, where our lives aren't hanging in the balance minute by minute..."

Tashia pauses, and then adds, "Or where even knowing a riddle can be the difference between life and death..."

Tashia's lips quirk, and she scampers just a bit away and says, "I'm told a certain something grows in its pouch, swells and stands up, lifts its covering. A proud bride grasped that boneless wonder, the daughter of a king covered that swollen thing with clothing. ..."

Option 7:
Answer Tashia, "Is it...bread dough?"

Option 8:
Look at Tashia, and smile, as you decide to give a slight pelvic thrust, and say, "Is it what I think it is?"

If Option 7, then go to F.
If Option 8, then go to G.

C:
Tashia smiles, and she strides forward and hugs MainChar, saying, "Well, I'm glad that whatever we decide to do, you see us doing it together..."

She pushes the hair from MainChar's eyes, "But while we are here, there is nothing wrong with enjoying the playhouse..."
(End dialogue)

D:
Tashia's anger subsides somewhat, and she tries to put on a sheepish grin, though she really is having a hard time doing so, and she ruffles your hair as you kiss her hand.

"Okay," she says, raising you up to her level, "You had me believing you...you got me..."

She grins, her eyes flashing, "But if you want me to dance for you...you are going to have to dance for me..."

Kissing your lips, she murmurs, "But only for an audience of one...I don't like to share..."
(End dialogue)

E:
Tashia's anger grows deeper, and she says, "If that's how you view me...well, better that I know than before we go any further..."

Her hand rises rapidly, and slaps you a good one, leaving an angry red welt, as she finishes, "And that's for thinking that I am some kind of whore..."
(End Romance)

F:
Tashia's lips puff out as she feigns pouting, and then smiles "Damn. I thought for sure that you would miss that one..."

She gives a lascivious wink, and then hungrily kisses you again, as she murmurs, "I supposes it is a good thing that you can keep your...head...clear..."
(End dialogue)

G:
Tashia laughs, and gives a gentle love tap on your face, as she says, "I can see where your mind is at..."

Giving a saucy leer, she answers, "The answer was...bread dough..."

She licks her lips, as she whispers, "But let's see if we can get rise out of something else..." and lays her hands at the top of your trousers...
(End dialogue)

#4 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 02:25 AM

Aren't we missing Option 3?
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

#5 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 07:35 AM

Very observant Grim Squeaker. What I meant to have for Option 3 was shunted to part C. This was the part of the dialogue that was meant to be "ho-hum...I love you, and I'm not sure..."

Heh...you weren't the only person to notice it *eyes her e-mail of 5 notices*

#6 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 08:06 PM

Tashia and a mage after the Planar Sphere quests are done (and he has it for a stronghold)

MainChar feels a pair of slender arms wrap around him from behind, and the press of Tashia's head as she leans into his backside, "Hmm. You feel real enough to me..."

She steps in front of MainChar, and there is a smile playing at her lips, as she explains her cryptic remark, "Heh. Sorry, I was just thinking of all that you've done. You have managed to defeat a great evil, gained said evil's base of operations, and even managed to make peace with the Cowled Wizards...or some members of it. If I didn't know better, I would have thought someone was just making up a bit of a far-fetched story; that you were a tall tale..."

Pausing, Tashia changes the conversation and chuckles, "So what are you going to do about that grey big iron ball? I wonder if Lavok had some kind of physical...issues...he was trying to work through..."

Option 1:
Chuckle at Tashia's comment, and answer, "Well, I don't know, but since it seems I have the tacit acceptance of the Cowled Wizards..okay, some of them, at least for now, I might decide to go into business for myself..."

Pausing, you add, "There has to be some good money there, somewhere...of course, that just means, I have to find the proper place. Look at Ribald Barterman. He has cornered the market on most forms of magic, such as it is in the city, and the temples definitely have a stranglehold on the potions market, but I still think there is plenty of business out there..."

Grin, as you say, "What I really need is something that is unique..."

Option 2:
Look at Tashia speculatively, and then say, "Well, now that I think of it, I may continue where Lavok faltered..."

Quieting Tashia's sharp intake of breath, you say, "Hear me out...I think I know just where he went wrong...and with your help, and with your magical prowess, I really think that we can succeed where he failed..."

Pause, and say, "Just think of it. Eternal life and none of this lich nonsense..."

Option 3:
Take a moment to think and shrug your shoulders, saying, "I don't really know...I mean, it's not exactly something that I planned on getting in my life..."

Smile, as you say, "After all, I figured that at least for the immediate future I would be traveling...with you of course..."

Give her a smile, and add, "But you are right, it is just kinda sitting there, gathering dust isn't it? Maybe I should just rent it out. True, it is not in a prime location, but the fact that the place is practically fireproof...at least on the outside...should count for something..."

A:
Tashia quirks an eyebrow, and she asks, "And what do you mean by...unique?"

She turns around to face you, and her face explores yours, looking for an answer.

Option 4:
Smile and grin, and hug Tashia from behind as you say, "Well, actually, you gave me the inspiration, the truth be known...you wondered if maybe Lavok had some kind of hang-up. Well, the answer is obvious! Magic for cosmetic alterations! We already have illusions to disguise oneself, but those are ultimately fleeting, but I would bet that with just a few alteration spells we could easily corner the market..."

Cupping one of Tashia's breasts and placing a hand on her buttock, say, "Just think what we could do with a few Growth spells!"

Option 5:
Admit to Tashia, "I guess I don't really have a good idea. Maybe it was just a stupid thing to say..."

Shrug your shoulders a bit in defeat, as you add, "I mean, every time some magician gets beyond the stage of doing party tricks, they always seem to end up in some kind of tower, or being a hermit in some damn cave, and that's assuming they don't go nuts in general..."

Option 6:
Scratch your head, and answer, "Well, truth be known, I was thinking that we could open up some kind of joke shop..."

Grin at her and say, "What can I say...being around you can be a bit infectious...heh...I remember an old joke that Imoen played on me. She found this old bladder, it may have been a cow, but I don't know...and she placed it under my chair as dinner time rolled around, I went to sit..."

Blush from the memory, and add, "Well, Gorion thought I...er...expelled some gas...but just think...if we combine that with some kind of low level Stinking Cloud spell...maybe a cantrip even an apprentice could learn..."

If Option 4, then go to D.
If Option 5, then go to E.
If Option 6, then go to F.

B:
Tashia's face contorts with horror, and she pulls away from you, screaming, "You...you beast...."

She maintains a suitable distance from you, and continues, "How can you even entertain such thoughts?"

Tashia continues to eye you, sudden anger and fear continuing to infuse her face, and she says, "Maybe it's the taint within you talking, maybe it's not, but to forget all that we've gone through..."

She shakes her head sadly, as she makes her way to the edge of the party, and whispers, "I don't know...how you could consider something so abhorrent...and frankly, I don't give care to find out..." and she darts away...
(End romance, Tashia leaves)

C:
Tashia laughs, and she says, "Well, I guess you're right...that is definitely something you can do..."

She pauses and says, "You know, though...if you decide to only rent to halflings and gnomes, then you could certainly get more money out of the structure than if you rented to humans...you know...be known as a low-rent place..."

Tashia shrugs, and says, "Sorry, I know that was a bit of a stretch..."

She reaches forward, and taps your nose, and says, "Whatever you decide, it will be fine, I'm sure..."
(End dialogue)

D:
Tashia gives a shriek, and you suddenly find yourself gasping for breath as Tashia brings a sharp elbow up into your midsection, and with a second strike aims her elbow just a bit lower, catching you square in the groin.

"How dare you touch me like that?" she growls, and as she flounces off she says, "And before you start...suggesting...that women would be receptive for some kind of...augmentation...you might take a look at your own...shortcomings..."
(End Dialogue)

E:
Tashia steps forward, embracing you in her arms, and she says, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the mood..."

She leans in and gives a kiss on your forehead, and adds, "But the fact that you are concerned about that is a good sign..."

Tashia smiles, as she whispers, "And you know...if that's all anyone does...doing party tricks...well, as long as they are happy, there isn't exactly anything wrong with that..."

Tashia gives a reassuring hug, and then whispers, "Whatever else happens, I'm just happy being with you..."
(End Dialogue)

F:
Tashia's eyes crinkle, hiding the laughter that she is restraining but at the last moment she guffaws, and says, "Imoen...did that to you? "Why do I have the feeling that many of the...products...might actually come from things you suffered from her..."

Tashia shakes her head, and then leans in to kiss you tenderly on the cheek, saying, "But I think it's sweet that you can laugh at yourself...unlike..."

Tashia grows silent, and she whispers, "Unlike Arilistan..."

The silence grows, and then Tashia shakes her long hair loose, and says, "Well...come what may...that does sound like an interesting idea..."
(End Dialogue)

#7 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 01:14 PM

A possible interaction between Tashia and a paladin...possibly bedding down for the night, after he is accepted for the Order of Radiant Heart.

Tashia comes up, and she places both of her hands on your bicep, measuring it with the span of her her hands, and when she pulls them away, she smiles, as she says, "Impressive. Most impressive."

Grinning, Tashia slowly starts to knead the muscle, and much of the tension that was in the arm slowly disappears under her expert care.

Cocking her head she leans into your side, humming to herself, and asks, "So, what is my knight in shining armor up to? You've been a bit quiet since we left the Chapter-House of the Order..."

Option 1:
Shake your head gently, giving Tashia a tight hug, before letting her go, and say, "I've just been doing some thinking...and I don't know where our relationship is headed...and whether it is fair to continue it..."

Placing your hand on the back of your neck, you add, "I love you Tashia, but sometimes even that isn't enough. I gave my loyalty to the Order, and in so doing, they must come first for me. It's true that I was given freedom to pursue my own agenda, but you know as well as I do this is not a land at peace. If something arose, and the Order called, I would have to come running..."

Shrug, and say, "I guess what I'm trying to say...is that I don't know...if it will work out between us..."

Option 2:
Smile at Tashia and shake your head, saying, "Oh I wasn't really thinking of anything in particular, just that I wouldn't mind getting out of this armor, and get a nice, hot bath when I can..."

Thump your chest, and add, "It might be good for saving one's life, but it isn't exactly the easiest thing on the nose..."

Shake your head as you smile ruefully, "You know how long it takes to scrub down armor anyway? If...you don't mind that is...I could use the company..."

Option 3:
Put a smile on your face, and say, "Oh, I wasn't thinking of anything that serious at all. I was just remembering a joke Imoen once told me..."

Blush, and continue, "I must admit that I laughed at it, but it isn't exactly fit for polite conversation, if you get my drift..."

A:
Tashia's face flinches, and her eyes narrow down, and she says, "You know, if you are going to give someone a dismissal, you really should work on your approach..."

She pauses, cocks her head and looks speculatively at Mainchar, "You must think I was some kind of simpleton, didn't you? Almost like you didn't think I knew what might happen by getting involved with a paladin..."

Tashia sighs, and then she adds quietly, "If you want to walk away from all that has happened, and might happen, then go ahead, but I am willing to give it a try, but the choice is up to you..."

Option 4:
Smile hesitantly, and say, "I'm sorry. Of course I want us to stay together...it's just I thought it was only fair to warn you of what might happen..."

Option 5:
Look Tashia straight in the eyes for no matter what else happens, she deserves the truth, and say, "I think it would be best for the both of us if we separated..."

If Option 5, then go to E.

B:
Tashia smiles, and she says, "Why sir, I do believe that was a formal invitation, was it not?"

She grins, and changes the direction of conversation, "Speaking of odor that reminds me of a story I heard. There once was a mama mole, a papa mole, and a baby mole who all lived in a little hole. One day the papa mole sticks his head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says, 'Yum! I smell honey!' The mama mole sticks her head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says, 'Yum! I smell strawberry jam!' The baby mole tries to stick his head out of the hole to sniff the air, but can't because the bigger moles are in the way. So he says, 'Geez, all I can smell is molasses.'..."

Option 6:
Look at Tashia blankly, waiting for the final punchline, and when it doesn't come blink your eyes, and say, "Yes...indeed...very...amusing..."

Option 7:
Look at Tashia and give a wide, knowing grin, and say, "I see your wit is much like a temple. Are you conducting services today?"

If Option 6, then go to F.
If Option 7, then go to G.

C:
Tashia grins, and she says, "And since when has that ever really stopped me? Now, you realize that since you've told me all of this...you have to tell the joke..."

As she stares earnestly into your eyes, you feel a vague uneasiness rise up, for most of the paladins that you know tend to be a bit straight-laced; however, this is Tashia you are talking about.

Option 8:
Salvage your dignity, and tell Tashia, "Um, on second thought, I guess it really isn't appropriate. I'm sorry I even mentioned it after all..."

Option 9:
Nod, and hesitantly say, "There once was a king who was getting sort of bored after dinner one night. He decided to hold a contest of who at the court had the mightiest 'weapon.' The first knight stood up and proclaimed that he had the mightiest weapon. He pulled down his pants and tied a 5-pound weight around it. The weapon then rose. The men cheered, the women swooned, the children waved multi-colored banners, and the band played appropriate music. Another knight stood up and yelled that he had the mightiest weapon. He dropped his pants and tied a 10-pound weight to himself. The weapon also rose. The men cheered, the women swooned, the children waved multi-colored banners, and the band played appropriate music. After several more knights tried to prove their superiority...the King finally spoke out. 'I have the mightiest weapon of them all!' He dropped his pants and tied, not a 10-pound, not a 20-pound, not even a 30-pound, but a 40-pound weight to himself. The weapon did rise. The men cheered, the women swooned, the children waved multi-colored banners, the band played and the crowd screamed 'God Save the Queen!'"

If Option 8, then go to H.
If Option 9, then go to I.

D:
Tashia smiles, and she simply says, "Then come my love, whatever happens, happens...that will be tomorrow, but we still have today..."

She gives a slight chuckle, as she caresses your cheek, "Your concern does you credit, but you know...unnecessary worrying can cause wrinkles..."
(End dialogue)

E:
Tashia simply shrugs, and says, "I guess I should have seen this coming..."

She tilts her head, gets a long, good look at you, and says, "First Arilistan...and now you..."
(End romance)

F:
Tashia looks at MainChar, and she shakes her head and says, "Forget about it. It would probably take too long to explain anyways..."

She glances at the amount of equipment still needed to be attended, the care of your weapons and armor one of the first tenets drilled into any paladin, and she says, "Well, I'll leave you to your chores..."
(End dialogue)

G:
Tashia laughs back, and she nestles into your arms, momentarily interrupting your cleaning, as she says, "You are learning, dear sir, you are learning..."

She pulls away, and says, "When you are done with these chores, I think you need a cleaning as well..."

Tashia breathes into your ear, her hot breath making the hair sway slightly, "I can help with all the hard to reach spots..."
(End dialogue)

H:
Tashia gives a sigh, but there is a smile on her face, as she responds, "That's okay...for now..."

She laughs, and says, "And they usually talk about women changing their minds, don't they?"
(End dialogue)

I:
Tashia looks at you blankly, and for a moment you think that maybe you have offended her, and then she starts to chuckle, her face slowly turning red as she says, "Heh, I didn't think you had it in you..."

She smiles, and says, "A bit long-winded, but good, really good..."

Tashia presses herself in close and says, "I think that Imoen was a good influence on you..."
(End dialogue)

#8 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 05:09 PM

This is a possible banter for just Tashia and a druid, taking place outside (not in a town or underground), and after the druid quest:

Tashia looks at the forest around her, closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, the tension of your travels eases from her face. When she opens her eyes again, there is a smile tugging at her lips, and she says, "You know, in the hustle and bustle of our travels, in the drudgery of trudging around, it is just nice to take one's ease..."

Tashia gives a small smile, her eyes looking a bit demurely toward you, and then she says, "It is kind of liberating being out here, where no one is looking at you, where there are no other expectations except for what you place on yourself..."

She laughs then, and says, "Well, I guess you would know better than I would. After all, you were the one to become a druid, and a Great Druid at that. Doing rather well, if I can keep the stories in place..."

Tashia gives a small, pleasant sigh, and then she asks, "So what are you up to?"

Option 1:
Smile back at Tashia, and say, "Oh, nothing important. Just thinking. You are right, it's much nicer here in the woods, away from the noise of the cities. Truth be known, sometimes I found towns to be stifling. Heh, I guess it's no wonder that I was so eager to leave Candlekeep. All those moldy books, the stone walls. The loremasters thought they were protecting themselves, yet, they can't seem to see that they were also imprisoning themselves..."

Chuckle and say, "Sorry, I guess you didn't come here to listen to a lecture, but I just find myself at ease with you..."

Option 2:
Bend down on your knees, and push some buds and dark grasses away, plucking a few more up, some by the roots, some with the buds, occasionally digging down with your fingers to get some roots.

"Oh, just doing a little grubbing you know..." you reply, putting the various roots, stems, leaves, and other plant parts into a belt pouch, "Herbs and stuff. No reason to waste magic on something that a simple poultice or potion would do..."

Option 3:
Look at Tashia with a shrug, and say, "I didn't really have anything planned. Just enjoying being out in nature, I guess, nothing more, nothing less. Why don't you tell me a riddle instead. We have some time to kill, and I do enjoy your mind-twisters."

Option 4:
Shrug your shoulders, and tell Tashia "Nothing really important. However if it's not to much, can we proceed along in silence?"

A:
Tashia embraces you from behind, resting her head on your shoulder. As she looks out at the woods with you, a faint scent of rose reaches your nose, indicating Tashia must be trying a new type of perfume.

Tashia's smile grows a bit larger, and she says, "Oh? And just what were you thinking about?"

Option 6:
Reply, "Faldorn mostly. No matter what else transpired, she was a druid much like I am. I brought about her defeat, but what if in the long run she was right?"

Run your fingers through your hair, and say, "I would be lying if I didn't admit if I can't see where she was coming from after all..."

Option 7:
Reply, a huge grin on your face, as you prepare to duck "Oh deep thoughts. You know the type, like if a man yells in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Option 8:
Laugh, and say, "Damn, now you made me forget what I was thinking about..."

Gently squeeze her hand, and say, "It wasn't anything really important anyway."

If Option 6, then go to E.
If Option 8, then go to D.

B:
Tashia laughs, and she says, "Well, I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that answer..."

She peers curiously at the pouch, and caresses your hand, as she asks, "So, just what are you able to make with those plants?"

Option 9:
Glancing at Tashia's lithe but attractive elven form, you see that her body shows the signs of fatigue, as well as some minor scratches accumulated during trouble, and so you decide tell Tashia, "Tell you what. I'm going to make something that is bound to make you feel better." You gently pull out an already prepared dry powder made from guril berries, damiana leaves, cassia buds, and valerian root. The mixture turns an even brown before you hand it to her.

Option 10:
Glancing at Tashia's lithe but attractive elven form, you feel your libido rise and decide to make an aphrodisiac, and tell Tashia, "Tell you what. I'm going to make something that is bound to make you feel better." You gently pull out an already prepared dry powder made from guril berries, damiana leaves and cassia buds. Heat a cup of water and mix the powder until it becomes a nice, even brown, and while the water slowly cools down, a faint hint of cinnamon can be smelled.

Option 11:
Irritation creeps into your voice, as you say, "Tashia, please, leave me alone. This is hard enough without someone interrupting me. I promise that if there is some time afterward, I will spend it with you..."

Bend down, gathering some more seeds, say, "But until then, I really need to concentrate..."

If Option 9, then go to G.
If Option 10, then go to H.
If Option 11, then go to D.

C:
Tashia clears her throat, and a look of devilment crosses her face, as she says:
"I am a wondrous creature: to women a thing of joyful expectation, to close-lying companions serviceable. I harm no city-dweller excepting my slayer alone. My stem is erect and tall--I stand up in bed--and whiskery somewhere down below. Sometimes a countryman's quite comely daughter will venture, bumptious girl, to get a grip on me. She assaults my red self and seizes my head and clenches me in a cramped place. She will soon feel the effect of her encounter with me, this curl-locked woman who squeezes me. Her eye will be wet...what am I?"

Option 12:
Furrow your brow, and ask "Are you perchance a thorny rose?"

Option 13:
Furrow your brow, and ask "Are you perchance an onion, one that makes a lady cry?"

Option 14:
Smile, as you know Tashia quite well, and take one of her hand's, and insert it into your trousers, letting Tashia...feel around...and reply, "Is this the answer?"

If Option 12, then go to I.
If Option 13, then go to J.
If Option 14, then go to K.

D:
Tashia glances at you, and she shrugs, "Okay...."

Then she advances, wrapping her arms around you, and then she smiles, saying, "I think I do understand that as well. Sometimes it's just nice to having nothing to do, having nothing on your mind..."

She retreats and Tashia says, "I will leave you to your...deep thoughts..."
(End dialogue)

E:
Tashia nods, and she steps in close, embracing you, trying to lift your spirits with her presence, and she whispers, "For what it is worth, I don't think that you will be like Faldorn..."

Grasping your hand, she leans in and kisses the joint of MainChar's shoulder and neck, "Try not to dwell on it too much, love. That can be just as bad as not considering it either..."

Tashia just stands by your side, comforting you in silence.
(End dialogue)

F:
Tashia laughs, and she gives you a light cuff on the head, "Well, I guess that will teach me to ask a serious question of you..."

Her eyes glow with laughter as she asks, "But seriously, what are you up to?"

Option 15:
Answer, "Why, why don't you tell me a riddle. It has been a while since we last did one."

Option 16:
Laugh, and then say, "No, I was just thinking of gathering some herbs. Hmm...I have a brew that you may care to try..."

Option 17:
Smile gently at her, and say, "Actually, if you don't mind too much, I would just like some time alone..."

Gaze around you, and say, "Its been a while since I...communed...with Nature..."

If Option 15, then go to C.
If Option 16, then go to B.
If Option 17, then go to D.

G:
Tashia drinks the mixture, and her face winces as the foul tasting brew first hits her tongue, but seeing the comforting nod from you, she drinks the entire brew, and then sighs as she whispers, "My aches...pains...they're fading..."

She gives a furtive yawn, and says, "That's an excellent recipe, but you really should figure out something to discharge that awful taste..."

Her face positively glowing, she leans into you, and wraps her arms around your waist, leaning in to nuzzle your neck, adding, "Hmm. I think that I can use some...relaxation...tonight..."

H:
Tashia takes the beverage, and takes a tentative sip, saying, "Say, this is good...really good..."

She upends the cup and leans in close to you, whispering, "Hmm...everything feels funny. It...it feels like there is a buzzing on my insides...my loins...feel..."

Tashia licks her lips as she looks at you, and she grabs your hand, pulling you away from the edges of the party and down into the bushes with her.

As time passes, you emerge from the bushes, bare to the waist, and you feel small rivulets of warm blood flowing down your cool back. Tashia rises as well, but this time there is fury on her face, her fingernails still bloody, pulling her own clothes around her.

"You...you...bastard..." she shouts, "You son of a bitch! You drugged me! Why?"

She howls to the sky, her fury and betrayal plain on her face, "Why?!?"

Tears streaming down her face, she gathers her belongings, and races off into the wilderness, and out of your life.
(Tashia leaves, end romance)

I:
Tashia's large smile tells you that you are correct, and she says, "Hmm...I really need to find some hard ones, or else you remembered this one from before, the thorn of the rose piercing the fingers of the young maiden, bringing tears to her eyes..."

She puts her arms around your neck, and draws your head down near hers, and when she kisses you, running the tip of her tongue along her lips, you taste strawberry on Tashia's lips.

As she pulls back, Tashia runs a hand along your cheek, and you see red stains on its fingertips, and her eyes twinkle, "I guess its only fair that in light of your herblore that I share the wild strawberries I found earlier..."
(End dialogue)

J:
Tashia giggles, and says, "Since when is an onion red?"

She leans in, and kisses you tenderly on the cheek, before pulling apart, saying, "I guess even master druids can be wrong at times..."

Tashia squeezes your hand, and whispers, "But you've won the consolation prize..." and kisses you full on the lips.
(End dialogue)

K:
Tashia's eyes open wide at your effrontery, and she clenches her right hand, sending waves of pain shooting through your body while a stray thought at the back of your mind admires Tashia's grip.

"Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?" she growls, squeezing hard enough to leave you black and blue, and while you are still in her grasp, she punches you hard in the gut with her other hand.

"I do believe that I shall go to bed...alone...tonight..." she says, stomping off.
(End dialogue)

#9 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 02:24 AM

Smile gently at her, and say, "Actually, if you don't mind to much, I would just like some time alone..."

Gaze around you, and say, "Its been a while since I...communed...with Nature..."

i.e. you need a piss.

Seriously, this is great stuff Bri...

#10 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 07:01 AM

>>i.e. you need a piss

*grins* Glad you like it Grim squeaker...and you must be reading my mind on a possible Ranger response...

Now, I need to finish dialogues for Ranger, Cleric, Fighter, and Monk (I dunno whether to do any Sorcerer or Barbarian at the moment...) and then the Gender-Bender belt idea...and I think that will take care of my contributions (and yes, most of these larger dialogues are for SoA, but there are some for ToB...and I still want to get some more general NPC banters done...with random people in SoA and ToB...)

#11 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 10:07 AM

>>i.e. you need a piss

*grins* Glad you like it Grim squeaker...and you must be reading my mind on a possible Ranger response...

Didn't you know that I could read minds?

I'll do it now... let's find out what she is thinking about... Whoa! Thats just not right!

Bri, you are a twisted woman, you know that?

#12 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:03 PM

Well, Grim, you do grow twisted when all you see is mile after mile of empty prairie ;-)

And Ranger dialogue to be forthcoming a bit later today...

#13 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 04:42 PM

This is for Tashia and a ranger, preferably after getting the Ranger's cabin in the Umar Hills, and in a place outdoors.

Tashia steps forward, and she stretches her arms sky-high, a smile playing on her lips as she makes sure she is in a position to give you a good view of her body. As she stretches, Tashia arches her back, before allowing her body to resume its position.

Coming up from behind, she wraps her arms around your body, and licks the edge of your ear, before asking, "Hmm. This feels really nice..."

Tashia gives a sigh, glancing at the woods around her, and she whispers, "This reminds me of home. Well, it was a lot colder, a lot whiter...heh, okay, maybe it doesn't look like home, but it does remind me of home."

Tashia looks into the distance, then she asks, "Heh, sorry to distract you. So, what are you doing?"

Option 1:
Smile at Tashia, turn around so that she faces you, kiss her on the lips, and say, "Oh, I don't really have anything planned. I was thinking that some fresh meat would be welcome though..."

Slide your hand down her backside, and waggle your eyebrows, "Unless my lady has some other activity planned?"

Option 2:
Pull Tashia around, twining your body around hers, kissing her first on the tips of her ears, and say, "Well, I was thinking my lady and I could spend some time together..."

Look at a nearby bush, seeing a red rose growing there, pluck it and carefully braid it into Tashia's hair, allowing its scarlet to provide some contrast to her gold-colored hair.

Option 3:
Grasp her hand, and lean back against a tree, and look into her face, and say, "Well, I don't really have anything going on. Tell you what, I would like to try one of your riddles again. Let's see if I have gotten any better at this..."

Option 4:
Shrug your shoulders, and say, "Didn't really have anything in mind..."

Readjust your trousers, and say, "I guess I might go take a leak. Why, is there something you need?"

A:
Tashia grows quiet, a slight look of disappointment on her face, and then she brightens up, saying, "Okay, let me give you this parting thought before you go hunting."

She clears her throat, and says, "This happened to a couple I knew back in Targos.
There was a man who worked hard all week, but instead of going home, he liked to stay
out the entire weekend hunting. When he finally did get home 2 or 3 days later, he was confronted by his very angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade
about his actions.

Finally, his wife stopped the nagging and asked him, 'How would you like
it if you didn't see me for two or three days?'

To which he replied, 'That would be fine with me.' The first day went by and he
didn't see his wife. The next two days came and went with the same
results. As the fourth day arrived, the swelling went down just enough where he could see his wife a little out of the corner of his left eye..."

Tashia smiles sweetly, and leans in to kiss you on the cheek, and whispers, "I wish you good hunting..."
(End dialogue)

B:
Tashia smiles as she shyly turns her face, slightly embarrassed by this sudden display of tenderness, and in that moment you realize that even this outgoing woman likes to be treated as a goddess once in a while.

Tashia then raises her head once more, and she leans into you, allowing her body to press close to yours, feeling the rise and fall of her breasts upon your body as she slowly breathes, and asks, "And just what did you have in mind, my lord?"

Option 1:
You feel that maybe events are moving just a bit fast at this moment, so you stroke her hair, and whisper, "Well, I could go for one of your riddles about now."

Try to give a grin to cheer Tashia up from the slight look of disappointment on her face, but she just gives a slight nod of her head.

Option 2:
You look down at Tashia, and suddenly feel uncomfortable about how fast this situation is moving, gently pull away from her, and whisper, "I don't know. Maybe see what other adornments I can find for you..." and cup her face with your hand.

Option 3:
Not wanting to waste the precious moment, you answer Tashia by pushing her long hair back from her face, and lean in, pressing your lips close to hers, running your other hand up and down the small of her back...

If Option, then go to C.
If Option, then go to E.
If Option, then go to F.

C:
Tashia gives a small chuckle, for you know that if she could be said to have one vice, it is that of speaking riddles.

Tashia shakes her head, allowing her hair to fly loose around her shoulders, forming an almost golden crown around her fair face, and she says, "In former days my father and mother, abandoned me dead, lacking breath or life or being. Then one began, a kinswoman kind, to care for and love me; covered me with her clothing, wrapped me in her raiment, with the same affection she felt for her own; until by the law of my life's shaping, under alien bosom I quickened with breath. My foster mother fed me thereafter, until I grew sturdy and strengthened for flight. Then of her dear ones, of daughters and sons, she had the fewer for what she did..."

Option 4:
Pause as you think of possible answers for the riddle, and respond, "It's a cuckoo, isn't it?"

Option 5:
Pausing as you think of possible answers, you look at Tashia and you notice a slight tension in her and answer, "It's you, isn't it?" and wrap your arms around her.

Option 6:
Shake your head in confusion, stumped by the riddle Tashia just asked, and say, "Um, we'll have to do this later..."

Blush as you say, "Uh...I have...a call of nature...yeah...that's it..."

If Option 4, then go to G.
If Option 5, then go to H.
If Option 6, then go to D.

D:
Tashia's nose wrinkles, and she says, "Eww...thank you for sharing that with everyone..."

Tashia's face reddens, but she forces her face to smooth out, although you can tell she is still highly irritated and embarrassed.

Shaking her head, Tashia walks away from you, and says, "Well, I will let you give your valuable...contribution...to Mother Nature in peace."
(End dialogue)

E:
Tashia laughs, and she says, "And just what sort of adornments did you have in mind?"

Respond, "Just wait...I won't be long..."

Quickly searching the environs reveals a variety of other flowers, and soon you come back. You use the skills you have for making traps and snares for animals until you have an exquisite floral crown, vibrant with pink carnations, peach chrysanthemums, yellow lilies, and white roses, in your hand. The various flowers give off a heady perfume, and Tashia's eyes turn shiny when you hand her the flowery circlet.

"This is beautiful..." she whispers, slowly donning the circlet.

Option 7:
Stand back and admire the woman you love as she looks toward you, unconsciously playing with a strand of loose hair. Smile tenderly, and lean in to kiss Tashia.

Option 8:
Grin at her, and give a wink, "Well, I guess am just a 'blooming' idiot for you..."

Option 9:
As you look at Tashia, who is looking earnestly up toward you, you feel a withering within you, much like flowers die with the oncoming winter. To feel this strongly for someone is a weakness, especially when traversing the wilds. The slightest hesitation can spell the fastest doom.

"Tashia..." you say, looking at her, "I think...maybe this has gone too far. I don't mean to hurt you, but you deserve better than this..."

If Option 8, then go to I.
If Option 9, then go to J.

F:
Tashia eagerly kisses back, her lips forming a perfect seal around yours, allowing you to taste her breath, and you are reminded of raspberry and acorn, and as she pulls back to catch her breath, you notice red stains on her fingers, and a couple of acorn shell shards still on her clothes.

Tashia's eyes are strangely shiny, and she hugs you tightly to her chest, and whispers, "I do love you, you know that..."

She shudders, as she holds you tight, "Ever since Arilistan..." and you feel her slowly emerging tears wet your clothing.

As the tears finally ebb, she pulls back clenching your hand, and leads you further from the party, and she says with certainty "Come my love...let's claim this time as our own."
(End dialogue)

G:
Tashia grins, and she says, "I should have guessed that you would figure out such an easy riddle. You are right, it is a cuckoo, the bird whose mother lays her egg in another's nest, and then when the egg hatches, the baby cuckoo pushes its 'siblings' from the nest until it alone is left."

Tashia leans in, and kisses you on the lips, pressing in close enough so that you feel the warmth of her body. She wraps her hands around your neck, and whispers, "I guess I shall have to start using some of the less forest-oriented riddles, shouldn't I?"
(End dialogue)

H:
Tashia's eyes widen in surprise, but you notice that she doesn't flee from your embrace, and she shakes her head, whispering, "No silly, it wasn't me. The answer is cuckoo..."

Turning around in your arms, she smiles, and kisses your lips, clasping your hand in hers, saying, "But I love the sentiment, silly..."
(End dialogue)

I:
Tashia's face winces at the bad pun, but then she gives a laugh, turning around and leaning her back into you for support, before saying, "Do you carrot all for me? My heart beets for you, with your turnip nose and your radish face, you are a peach. If we cantaloupe,
lettuce marry. Weed make a swell pear..."

Tashia's face wrinkles, and she gives a slight dig into your gut with her elbow, and says, "Gods above, now you have me doing it too..."
(End dialogue)

J:
Tashia's face crumbles at this betrayal of her emotions, and her face contorts from one of happiness and bliss to one of rage. Swiftly she tears off the floral circle from her head, and throws it directly into your face.

"You...you bastard..." she growls, "How could you do this to me? Are you some kind of sick son-of-a-bitch, that you like to play with someone's emotions?"

She leans forward, and smacks you, hard enough that you feel a tooth jostle in the back of your mouth, cutting into your tongue. Tashia turns around and tromps away, nothing approaching her in her anger.
(End Romance)

#14 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 01:29 PM

I:
Tashia's face winces at the bad pun, but then she gives a laugh, turning around and leaning her back into you for support, before saying, "Do you carrot at all for me? My heart beets for you, with your turnip nose and your radish face, you are a peach. If we cantaloupe,

These get better and better!

I think you have a mistake in the joke though. Surely it should be:

"Do you carrot all for me? My heart beets for you, with your turnip nose and your radish face, you are a peach. If we cantaloupe,

You just need 'carrot' rather than 'carrot at'.

You are a silly one, Bri...

#15 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 01:35 PM

*grins* Glad you like them...

And you are correct that needs corrected. Heh, I did say that after I get them done it would have to be edited...but I will make the change now :)

And just wait until I do the monk one (yeah, doing one even if a monk doesn't get a stronghold)...I am thinking of doing something...Tantric...

#16 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 02:09 PM

Fun for all the family...

(well maybe just the PC and Tashia...)

#17 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 02:15 PM

*arches an eyebrow*

I don't think that there is a family in BG 2 that is that close...

*ponders another story idea*

That would explain the Delryns I guess...

#18 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 02:56 PM

*arches an eyebrow*

I don't think that there is a family in BG 2 that is that close...

*ponders another story idea*

That would explain the Delryns I guess...

Amen.

#19 Uriel

Uriel
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 07:29 PM

Uriel here with a few questions:

How will multi-classed characters be handled? Will they get class specific banter from both classes, or only the one related to the characters stronghold? Also, will these banters show up after Tashia has declared her love, because I can't image her saying so right after you attained your stronghold?

BTW Good job on the banters so far, I didn't read them all completely because I don't want to be completely spoiled, I'd like to be surprised. :)

A tired Uriel signing off, good night all.

#20 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 07:59 PM

Heh, to answer your questions Uriel...

The thing to bear in mind is that Tashia doesn't admit her love for the main character until after you exit the Underdark. So, by that time, I would hope that you would have done the Stronghold quest appropriate for the class.

As a result of this, unless you are using the stronghold cheat (which can be buggy with much of everything else), the only banter you would get would be the one that you got the stronghold for.

I really don't dare make to many more love dialogue banters since I have 9 or so general ones...and only 3-4 of them are for the ToB...and this doesn't include the one item dialogue either.

Of course, if a person is apt to rush through to get past the Underdark, then the spacing wouldn't be quite so bad.

I'm glad that you like the banters so far, though...I am trying my best, though I'm glad to see that I see the end in sight (I may do some more for ToB later...but this is a fairly substantial amount).

(And yes, I'm burning the midnight oil here on the fighter one...though I probably will be heading to be shortly...10 PM now, and normally get up at 5:30 AM for chores).