Safe to go to Spellhold yet? (Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

The quest stuff seems to have fired off just fine - Avery and Latimer have appeared, Nathaniel's declared his love for Charname and they've shared a bedroll. Is it safe to go after Immy now or is there anything I'd be missing?

#2 Nix

Nix

Oh Captain, my Captain!

• 319 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:15 AM

Good to go! First, don't forget to buy Nath the ioun stone :)

#3 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:12 AM

Oh indeed, I bought him that (along with enough cake to make the poor boy diabetic).

#4 -Jeremy-

-Jeremy-

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

So, does he have lovetalks between coming out of the Underdark and Bodhi or after Bodhi and un-vampirification? I kind of do everything before Spellhold, so I popped out of the drow hole and went and whacked Bodhi and brought him back at the statue without thinking of missing any possible lovetalks....so please tell me I haven't missed anything because now he doesn't want to talk to me. Something about the effects of the transformation have changed him and he brushes off my attempt at talking to him.

I have loved this mod so far! As a gay man, its so nice to have a romance mod aimed at my kind of guys!

#5 Nix

Nix

Oh Captain, my Captain!

• 319 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:50 PM

Ah, he won't keep quiet for long. He'll come whining back like a little lost puppy ;) They all find Charname too irresistible to stay away - ain't it good to be PC?

#6 -Jeremy-

-Jeremy-

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Ah, he won't keep quiet for long. He'll come whining back like a little lost puppy ;) They all find Charname too irresistible to stay away - ain't it good to be PC?

Yeah he came back. Hey, my PC has a charisma of 18, obviously he's one hot mf'er.