Photo

Multiplayer problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:46 PM

I just got NWN and I want to try multiplayer but every time I try to log on to a server it says I need a custom talk table. Can anyone tell me what this means and give me some tips on how to get into this whole multiplayer thing right?
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hmm. Never heard of that error. Is it fully patched?

Or is it this? Just looked it up on their site.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#3 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:38 AM

Did that help... ?
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

#4 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:26 PM

No, that's not the one. Thanks anyway, though. I can't install this one since it says its outdated.

Suddenly it started letting me go to servers. I don't know why it works now when it didnt before. Weird, huh? I didnt even install anything.

Edited by Sammi Somara, 29 December 2008 - 01:34 PM.

Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#5 Kellen

Kellen

• 7092 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:50 PM

Hmm. Odd. Well, glad it's working in any case.