• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:44 PM

Laufey and I wrote Jon and Edwin's banters for the Longer Road - it is posted in the Attic.

http://www.gamejag.c...58afe72c1efcb81

and I actually find there very funny. :D

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#2 Sphira

Sphira

mod muse

• 427 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 08:52 PM

*giggles madly* Oh my.... I wonder if Edwin ever paused to consider a few gentlewomen might like Jon's gear? And the wizard's duel was something to die for! ... Oddly reminds me of the old disney movie, sword and the stone. ^_^
Kaoemeth -=Just Another Evil Romance.=-

Little Mindflayers come from drunken storks.

#3 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 08:57 PM

*giggles madly* Oh my.... I wonder if Edwin ever paused to consider a few gentlewomen might like Jon's gear? And the wizard's duel was something to die for! ... Oddly reminds me of the old disney movie, sword and the stone. ^_^

Ah! I am delighted to find you liked it - I posted it in the workroom as well. We certainly tried our best to write our favorite characters. I think this is one of the funniest dialogs in the mod so far. :)

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#4 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 10:38 PM

I like that movie, especially the wizard duel part of it. :) I think it may have been a partial inspiration here.