• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:02 AM

Finally--it's about time, hey? For a project that was originally meant to be a "one-weekend" thing, it has certainly grown a little.

I'd love to hear peoples' feedback, good and bad--and if there are any bugs, don't hesitate to post, and I'll correct them as soon as I am able.

Hope you enjoy the mod!

:cheers:

- Liam

#2 sdrake

sdrake
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:17 AM

Congratulations on the release! :cheers:

#3 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:45 AM

As a tester I have to say that this mod is realy worth playing. I used to think "eh, it's only for Underdark part... it's not probably super-mod". However, as you see, I used past tense. Well, you can leave someone in Underdark and say him to wait there. Joining Xulaye was a good decision. She is realy interesting character. She is evil, intelligent... well, she is a drow! Having her in party makes Underdark even more fascinating part of mod. It is a pity that there is no soundset yet, however I am sure that will change.

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:03 AM

Thanks, guys! :) A soundset is hopefully on it's way, too.

#5 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

You've mentioned 'bugs' so get your spray ready. Okay, it's not really a bug, but...

Ids are one of things I'm not proficient with, but Heard([ANYONE],HELP_ME_GROUP151) of lk#udardul wouldn't compile properly due to a missing entry in the shoutids.ids. Having SHFLModderPack component of G3FixPack installed effectively eliminates the problem (which itself seems to be really minor too), but I think it's still worth mentioning.

Retired from modding.

#6 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:06 AM

I know about that one, and the next version will require the Fixpack to be installed. Thanks for pointing it out. :) In the meantime, it won't cause any game-breaking problems.

#7 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

Congratulations, man. Cool :)

Edited by cmorgan, 05 January 2009 - 04:19 PM.

#8 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:28 AM

Congrats! :D

Qwinn