BG2 XP Patch
BG2 Charm Patch

Install Classic Adventures

Classic Adventures v0.52
MAIN COMPONENT
0 [The Classic Adventures TC mod, version 0.52]

OPTIONAL COMPONENTS
1 [Install Banter Accelerator]
2 [Install Exnem Items] (installs overpowered items)
3 [Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking]
4 [Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"]
5 [Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)]
6 [Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out]
7 [Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation]
8 [Install 1PP's Flaming Sword animations pack]
9 [Install the Ion Stone animations pack]

Install these mods after Classic Adventures

By aVENGER
Rogue Rebalancing (RR) (You can find a description of the compatibility with CA in post#22)
aTweaks (You can find a description of the compatibility with CA in post#25)

By Hoppy
Universal Clear Fog of War

By Miloch
Thrown Hammers
P5Tweaks
Aurora's Shoes and Boots
Unique Containers

By Kwiat_W
Pickpocket Options

By Erephine
One Pixel Productions (1pp)
1pp: Avatar Fixes
1pp: Female Dwarves
1pp: Thieves Galore (needs 1pp: Female Dwarves)

By TheBigg
Widescreen Mod
Generalized Biffing (only needed, if you use the additional mods)

These mods are included in Classic Adventures

BG2 Fixpack
Ease of Use
Weimer's Item Upgrade
Ruad Ro'fhessa Item Upgrade
Exnem's Items

Infinity Animations Not included anymore. Will be addad again in a future version.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 06 February 2010 - 05:16 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:49 PM

Do you know if the recent 1pp versions are compatible with Classic Adventures?

I would have to say that no, not because the 1pp does something bad, but because it's so good, it's already inside the Classic Adventures(0.47+0.48patch).
Well, most of the updates anyway... Classic Adventures as a Total Conversion can have that, and needs it too as the item names are somewhat different. Although I think it might be just the 1pp v2.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1294 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

I did a clean install for v0.48 (as I have done some modding and wanted to be sure to have a good,clean install to actually play CA on), and I added the newest (that I could find) of 1pp as well as a couple of other things. Nothing seems to be broken YET (but I haven't played very much so far).

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#4 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

1pp works fine. I have never had any trouble with any version of CA while using 1pp.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#5 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:52 AM

Thanks for the answers. :)

Should I install 1pp before or after I've installed Classic Adventures?

The mod 1ppv2.x - All current components is currently version v2.62. Can I install all components for Classic Adventures or are some not compatible?

What is with the newer one 1ppv3 Avatar fixes? Is this compatible, too?

[EDIT]

Before I forget:

I've asked aVENGER for the compatibility of RR with CA. Here is his answer:
http://www.shsforums...showtopic=38280
Only to let you know. :)

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 30 December 2008 - 02:55 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#6 Lysan Lurraxol

Lysan Lurraxol
  • Modder
  • 899 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:50 AM

I'm using the 1.33 Avatar fixes on my current playthrough, and I've not yet come across any problems at all. I can't imagine 1pp does anything at all to CA apart from superficially - it doesn't add new scripts/ codes or anything potentially damaging.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70?s and 80?s. Experience AD&D?s greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Classic Adventures Visit our homepage at Classic Adventures Homepage

#7 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

I have already included the 1PP flame swords into the 0.47 package. For 0.48, I added the updates to the flaming sword (basically 1 BAM update). I don't package the rest of the graphics because it would take too much space and not everyone wants them or they already have the files.

There is nothing wrong with using any of the 1PP files that I know of. They are just revisions to the existing BAM files in the game (better ones, I think). You can definitely continue to use them with CA.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#8 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for your answers. :)

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#9 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:51 AM

So, I've done an installation with 1pp, the avatar fixes and RR on a German BG2 game.
BG2+ToB+EuropeanPatchv26498

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-TP.TP2~ #0 #0 // MKs BG2 Textpatch Revised: v2.0
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Classic Adventures TC mod, version 0.47
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #1 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #4 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #5 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install 1PP's Flaming Sword animations pack
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install the Ion Stone animations pack
~SETUP-CLASSICS048.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Classic Adventures TC mod, Patch version 0.48
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: v2 Everything but Potions (1): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // One Pixel Productions: v2 New Potion Graphics (2): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flaming Swords (3): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords (4): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords item patches (5): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords mod item patches (6): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #6 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Paperdolls (human, half-orc, elven, halfling, dwarves (partially)) (7): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Bucklers (D1) (8): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #8 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Small Shields (D2) (9): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #9 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Medium Shields (D3) (10): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves core (11): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves mod patches [caution advised.] (12): v2.6
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [IFB1, IFB2, IFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. chain mail [HMB3]
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #0 // Korrigierter Kampf mit zwei Waffen für Diebe und Barden: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #1 // Überarbeitung der Diebeskits: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #2 // Überarbeitung der Hochstufigen Fertigkeiten für Diebe: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #3 // Korrekte Rassenanpassungen der Diebesfertigkeiten: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #4 // Überarbeitung der Bardenkits: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #5 // Überarbeitung der der Hochstufigen Fertigkeiten für Barden: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #6 // Korrekter Zauberfortschritt für Barden: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #9 // Überarbeitete Diebeskünste -> PnP Tränke der Diebeskunst benutzen und ihre Effekte nicht-kommulativ machen: v4.02
I've started a game and played through Oakhurst without any problems. :)

Additional I've installed our German textpatch before CA and it works fine for the German BG2 original text which appears between the english CA text. :)
~SETUP-TP.TP2~ #0 #0 // MKs BG2 Textpatch Revised: v2.0

How do you use english text corrections for the standard BG2 text? Did you try to install only the BG2 Fixpack GTU before CA for that?
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update

And what is with BG2 Fixpack at all for the BG2 content CA used? Has someone tried to install it before CA, or fixes CA BG2 in this case?

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 05 January 2009 - 08:55 AM.

- Chevalier

#10 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

How do you use english text corrections for the standard BG2 text? Did you try to install only the BG2 Fixpack GTU before CA for that?

Actually the CA is a total conversion mod, meaning that it has less to do with the original games dialog.tlk than most mods, meaning that the update is unnecessary.

And as for the rest of the (G3)BG2fixpack... the origin of the mod is from the BPs days, so few of the mods components are from the Weimer's easy-of-use... so it is unnecessary to install the packs as well because the needed fixes are already in the TCmod, and the variables are different... the Tweakpack components are unnecessary or even unbalancing as the TC has done them itself, like the limitless ammo stacking... xp cap remover is already in the mod etc.
:rolleyes: Let's hope that makes sense...

#11 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:41 AM

Actually the CA is a total conversion mod, meaning that it has less to do with the original games dialog.tlk than most mods, meaning that the update is unnecessary.

I think not. CA uses some/much? of the original BG2 content. I don't mean BG2 dialogs. There are the normal kits, the weapons, armors, items, (perhaps creatures?), etc. CA uses. For that exists GTU fixes and the BG2 Fixpack fixes some issues in this case. Therefore I asked.

e.g. our German Textpatch corrects the whole BG2 content. The corrected dialogs are not neccessary, but for the kits, weapons, items, etc. I don't want the old mistakes in the descriptions. And the Textpatch worked wonderful in this case. That's why I wonder why you don't use the GTU update if you don't fix it with CA?!

I think the same could be helpful with the rest of the BG2 Fixpack, like corrections to weapons, armor, items, creatures, alignments, etc., etc. from the core fixes for the original BG2 which CA uses.

Please, don't think I want that BG2 Fixpack must be installed. I want to understand how CA handle or fix that and if someone has tried that?

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 06 January 2009 - 02:43 AM.

- Chevalier

#12 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:20 AM

Off hand I would say that no "fixpack" is compatible. What that really means is that I haven't tested any and have no interest in testing them.

CA only uses the basic parts of the BG2 game. The classes/kits, items, spells, and some creatures. There are many other components that come from the older BP (Big Picture) project including levels up to 50, adjusted starting HP, proficiency changes and whatever else had been changed from the original BG2 game. Many of the creatures in the game are my variations of the originals. Some have lower XP or better THAC0. Some come directly from IWD.

Any fixpack you install should go before installing CA. That way CA will overwrite what it needs to. If you install a "fix" afterwards, I have no idea what is causing any problems you encounter.

Classic Adventures

#13 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:38 AM

Thank you very much for your explanation, Sir BillyBob. :)

CA only uses the basic parts of the BG2 game. The classes/kits, items, spells, and some creatures.

That is why I think the BG2 Fixpack could be useful in this case, to correct issues depends on them.

Any fixpack you install should go before installing CA. That way CA will overwrite what it needs to.

Right. I've done a install with BG2 Fixpack and CA:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-TP.TP2~ #0 #0 // MKs BG2 Textpatch Revised: v3.0
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #0 // BG2 Fehlerbehebungen (Hauptteil): v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #3 // BG2 BETA Fehlerbehebungen (Hauptteil)   (schaut bitte in die Liesmich Datei!): v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #101 // Verbesserte Zauber-Animationen: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #103 // Unterschiedliche Benutzung des Dolches beheben: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #106 // Riesen erhalten Abzuege, wenn sie Halblinge, Zwerge und  Gnome angreifen: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #107 // Entfernt Mehrklassen-Beschraenkung von Bogenschuetzen/ Pirschern: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #109 // Korrigiertes Verhalten beschworener Daemonen: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #110 // Zusaetzliche Korrekturen der Skripte: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #111 // Berichtigte Bardenlieder: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #112 // Magierkiller verursachen "Magie fehlwirken" im Fernkampf: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #113 // Zusaetzliche Gesinnungen korrigieren: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #114 // Handlungsfreiheit zu Schutz vor Betaeubung aendern: v7
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Classic Adventures TC mod, version 0.47
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #1 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #4 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #5 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install 1PP's Flaming Sword animations pack
~SETUP-CLASSICS047.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install the Ion Stone animations pack
~SETUP-CLASSICS048.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Classic Adventures TC mod, Patch version 0.48
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: v2 Everything but Potions (1): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // One Pixel Productions: v2 New Potion Graphics (2): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flaming Swords (3): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords (4): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords item patches (5): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords mod item patches (6): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #6 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Paperdolls (human, half-orc, elven, halfling, dwarves (partially)) (7): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Bucklers (D1) (8): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #8 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Small Shields (D2) (9): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #9 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Medium Shields (D3) (10): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves core (11): v2.6
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves mod patches [caution advised.] (12): v2.6
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [IFB1, IFB2, IFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. chain mail [HMB3]
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #0 // Korrigierter Kampf mit zwei Waffen für Diebe und Barden: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #1 // Überarbeitung der Diebeskits: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #2 // Überarbeitung der Hochstufigen Fertigkeiten für Diebe: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #3 // Korrekte Rassenanpassungen der Diebesfertigkeiten: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #4 // Überarbeitung der Bardenkits: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #5 // Überarbeitung der der Hochstufigen Fertigkeiten für Barden: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #6 // Korrekter Zauberfortschritt für Barden: v4.02
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #3 #9 // Überarbeitete Diebeskünste -> PnP Tränke der Diebeskunst benutzen und ihre Effekte nicht-kommulativ machen: v4.02

I've no problems with CA until now. I'll test it furthermore. ;)

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#14 Alioth

Alioth
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:49 PM

I'm not aware of what you have fixed that is also fixed from fixpack, but "free action" prevents from being hasted.
This is one of the things i'm quite sure was fixed by fixpack.

fixfixfix

:cheers:
"Supprimez les flics et et y'en a dix millions qui se croirent permis de le remplacer."

-->Jean-Bernard Pouy: À sec! (Spinoza encule Hegel. Le retour)

#15 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:37 AM

What about the following BG2 Tweak Pack components:

Force All Dialogue to Pause
This component will change all dialogue to pausing. No longer will bandits attack in the middle of a conversation. This component will affect all dialogues in the game, including ones introduced by mods.

Not needed, because the dialogues paused in CA.

Higher HP on Level Up
This component provides the player with a choice of two options that will increase average HPs when characters level up.
- Maximum. This option will ensure that the dice roll will always be the highest available.

Easy Spell Learning
Previously known as 100% Learn Spells
This component makes it easier for arcane spellcasters to scribe scrolls to their spellbook. The player has a choice between two implementations:

100% Learn Spells. Scribing scrolls is always successful.
100% Learn Spells and unlimited spells per level. In addition to the above, this implementation removes the limits on the maximum number of spells learned per level.

Are they compatible, included in CA or have you interest in it to include these in CA with optional components like you have done with some of the EoU components?

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 27 January 2009 - 12:57 AM.

- Chevalier

#16 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

I would have to confirm with SBB but I think all are untested with CA.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#17 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:17 AM

Untested but should work.

BTW, every dialog in the game usually pauses the game anyways. So there isn't any point in installing that part. I can't think of a situation where our dialog file allows the enemy to attack while talking. By default, the dialog file pauses the game. You would have to flag it to allow action why running the dialog.

Easy Spell Learning - this is only necessary if you are playing above the "Normal" rules. Normal automatically learns the spells. Core and higher have the chance to not learn it.

As a side note, anything that lets you learn more spells than the spellbook can display will cause you problems. Guaranteed. We experienced this often when testing BP. This is also why I no longer include all the TDD/IWD spells into your cleric's book automatically. The screen can only display a certain number and once you go past it, you can't modify them.

Classic Adventures

#18 Alioth

Alioth
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

The components 2, 100, 102, 104, 105 and 108 are unnecassary for Classic Adventures.

I'll try CA again with fixpack applied.
Say, where can you check the numbers of the components? I couldn't find them (WeiduLog? Would be ironic).

:cheers:
"Supprimez les flics et et y'en a dix millions qui se croirent permis de le remplacer."

#19 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

Say, where can you check the numbers of the components? I couldn't find them (WeiduLog? Would be ironic).

Well, yes... but to lessen the ironic feel, you can look here for them(just click the green puzzle button next to the mod).

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 25 January 2009 - 11:46 AM.

#20 Alioth

Alioth
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

Well, yes... but to lessen the ironic feel...

Thanks Jarno, what a wonderfully ressourceful link.