Great mod

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DDV

DDV
  • Modder
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

Congrats on a great mod. I had lots of fun with the mprilla battle and found his lines hilarious. The spells you could use on him were even more awesome (personally, I chose "smite twit") Any plans on expanding the mod with more mprilla quotations?

#2 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

No. I am not even sure making such a thing was actually morally right. I haven't removed it from the TBQP because otherwise this forum'd be flooded by people asking for a copy.

That said, I consider all of my stuff to be released under the GPL, so you can create a fork, add quotes and release it (without asking for my explicit permission) if you believe it's a good idea to rekindle years old flames ;)

PS: thanks for the compliments, although I'm not sure they're deserved ;)

Edited by the bigg, 08 February 2009 - 04:19 PM.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#3 DDV

DDV
  • Modder
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:34 PM

No. I am not even sure making such a thing was actually morally right. I haven't removed it from the TBQP because otherwise this forum'd be flooded by people asking for a copy.

That said, I consider all of my stuff to be released under the GPL, so you can create a fork, add quotes and release it (without asking for my explicit permission) if you believe it's a good idea to rekindle years old flames ;)

PS: thanks for the compliments, although I'm not sure they're deserved ;)

Sure it was moral, and you shouldn't be so modest. Without your quest how would new generations of modders and players know about, much less experience, the spectacle that was mprilla? He seems a rather colourful part of ie history and playing this mod was an experience. As for expanding it, I'm not up task. Mprilla was before my time and for better or worse most of his rants have been lost to history. Once again, great mod. :cheers: