Spoiler request....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Valtyrr

Valtyrr
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

hey
well as the description says: i'd like a walkthrough.

i've played BGII for quite some time now. and, well... man i feel like a moron. but i'd like to have a walkthrough of fade's quests. not of her LT, i can handle them alright, but rather where all of the people are.

i have just killed Fade's brother, Xe....something in the dock warehouse. and now i have NO idea where Cirion something and the rest of the gang is. i know the number of places is limited, but i can't think of more places to search. also fade is "cured" of vampirism and i am to look for.... weapon parts.... where? i'm sorry if this might already have been mentioned either in-game or here. but then again, i've got bad concentration :whistling:

i have no idea how to change the color of the text (i'll figure it out in time though) so if u couldjust post it in "highlight-required text" or something, it would be nice.

Man... i feel like a lazy moron... ah well no sense in denying it. hehe. :cheers:

i have honestly no idea WHY i posted my mods but hey. who knows?

Current Mods:
Assasinations
Yasreana (Female Drow Fighter)
Fade
Banter Pack
Flirt Pack
misc. Viconia portraits
Shadowkeeper (does that even count?)

V (yes that is my signature, the letter V.)

Edited by Valtyrr, 10 February 2009 - 06:09 AM.

#2 -Valtyrr-

-Valtyrr-

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

nvm, after some work here and there, i finally found out what i needed i peeked a bit around and found the stuff in the numerous mini-spoiler posts.

in case u may be wondering, yes, i forgot my password. :whistling: ah well.

any way. you can disregard the post now, seeing as i have no need for an answer now anymore.

though i was wondering... has Misstress E set a dedline for the release of the TOB-contents. it's just that you can see posts from -06-7 saying something like "TOB contents is finished, but not done testing yet." or something like that.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

that's exactly what I hate of some users on internet. Why didn't you just fucking write where the others cambion are ? I can't find them and you could have added a spoiler to your post, seen that there could be other users like me unable to find the other cambions.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

For anyone wondering, you have to go inside the sewers beneath the temple district , and head for amauntor temple.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#5 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:29 AM

bump because I was a genius already the 8 august of 2014.

#6 Psionica

Psionica
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:56 PM

I killed Mallon. When do u encounter her brother?

Psi

"Love" that's a very rare thing, when u find it you better safeguard it. ---Shirley Manson