New Fade portrait I made

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Bring Back Fade!!!-

-Bring Back Fade!!!-

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:23 PM

Hey, I absolutely love Fade! Cant wait for TOB

The only thing i changed was her portrait pic, I found another pic from an NPC i think called Suna or something then added fades tatoos and red eyes to it. I think its works perfectly for her. No offense Mistress Elysia, your drawing was good but this one is of the same atistic style as the other original NPC portraits and i think fits perfectly.

http://www.yourfileh...le=Mod_fade.BMP
just click on the picture to see it at acual size.

#2 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:43 AM

Each of us has their own taste. I wanted to stay with something close to the original. I play the game of Morrowind and wanted to have Fade with me there also. So I asked if one of the modders could make a head similar to the orginal and this is what they came up with. I like it pretty good and I can also change her hair style.

Fade 1

Fade 2

Fade 3

Fade 4

#3 -Silver_Wolf-

-Silver_Wolf-

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:06 AM

The morrowind Fade is she as a NPC with dialogue or an another alternative head for a PC? What ever it is how could I get a copy? Thanks.

#4 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:32 PM

The morrowind Fade is she as a NPC with dialogue or an another alternative head for a PC? What ever it is how could I get a copy? Thanks.

Are you wanting my Morrowind Fade Mod? It is not totally bug free yet. Yes it has about 95% of the dialogue. Had to tweak the Baal banters to try and fit with the game. If you want to try it I can post you a link since I have Mistress E's permission to port the dialogue over.

#5 -Silver_Wolf-

-Silver_Wolf-

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:34 AM

Are you wanting my Morrowind Fade Mod? It is not totally bug free yet. Yes it has about 95% of the dialogue. Had to tweak the Baal banters to try and fit with the game. If you want to try it I can post you a link since I have Mistress E's permission to port the dialogue over.

Yeah if you would, thanks. If you ever make any updates or bugfixes could you let me know as well.

Thanks agian.