Photo

Silver Princess

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sffrrrom

sffrrrom
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:32 PM

Ok, I am fully prepared to admit I'm a total idiot, if I overlooked something, but this is my first time trying this (very interesting looking) mod out and I've spent the first hour trying to figure one thing out, namely - if I wanted to do the Silver Princess bit, rather than the Sunless Village, how do I accomplish that? It says to place the classic B3, but what exactly does that entail? Sorry if I'm just being a moron. Mind you, I'll probably play the Sunless Village first anyway, but little details like this drive me crazy. Thanks :)

#2 agnar

agnar
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

Ok, I am fully prepared to admit I'm a total idiot, if I overlooked something, but this is my first time trying this (very interesting looking) mod out and I've spent the first hour trying to figure one thing out, namely - if I wanted to do the Silver Princess bit, rather than the Sunless Village, how do I accomplish that? It says to place the classic B3, but what exactly does that entail? Sorry if I'm just being a moron. Mind you, I'll probably play the Sunless Village first anyway, but little details like this drive me crazy. Thanks :)

Head over toward the druid's cave and the stone steps up, you should run into the lovely Chaarna there. Hear her out for another path.

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:44 AM

I would say that; once you have created the main character you wish to play the game, save the game, and then go to the town meating, after the speach is over, you can head towards the upper corner of the town, if you wish again save the game... and you should run into Chaarna on the steps that lead to the hill and when she comes to talk to you, do not let her leave and be nice to her, she offers to join you and you are off, leave from the west exiting edge of the map...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 sffrrrom

sffrrrom
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

Yeeeep I had a feeling it was something like that. I was just too OCD to start without knowing. In my defense its finals week lol. Thank you all very much.