1 reply to this topic

#1 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:34 AM

SHS Fanfiction Challenge #20

Posted Image

SHS Fanfiction Challenge is a monthly challenge where everyone can submit their entries related to the challenge genre.

The challenge is open to everyone and there is no limit on the length or number of the entries submitted. It can be any kind of game.

Here's our twentieth challenge theme:

THEME: A Coming Of Age

In Baldur's Gate, the player begins at the age of 20. In fact in many other games the protagonist is around that age. It seems 20 is a magical age, no matter what world you're in. It's the age of a second beginning. It's the coming of age. See at that mystical 20th summer your character is finally ready for the adventure of their lives. But what about their first entries to adulthood? Or what about their companions? What was the first thing that Gorion's ward did, that set him apart as a man. When did Aerie finally show that she was fully grown. When did they have their coming of age? And perhaps, what were the results of it?

How to join

Simply create a new topic, titled it with a prefix: "Challenge #20: ", followed by the title of your entry.

Comments, questions or suggestions about the challenges are welcome here.

Comments

Comments are most welcome, preferably directly in the entry topic itself.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:39 AM

I wasn't sure what kind of appropriate way to greet April Fools. So I guess it's got nothing... ;)
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan