• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:36 AM

i can see something about a mod Kit Remover but nothing about adding them

Well, you install the ~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // ... component at the end. Unfortunately, I have heard that some of the TDD kits don't work as they are supposed to work, I don't know the specifics on the Dragon Slayer kit, so it could work.
You get the new splash screen by installing the new GUI, with the setup-gui.exe that is in your game folder after you installed the BGT. As you can see the version of the BWP that you used, already installed and uninstalled the setup-gui, cause of a mistake, so you just have install it again, but first TDD kits and then the GUI, and then perhaps the Widescreen mod...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#22 vallik

vallik
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:21 AM

no worried about the gui and i got TDD kits installed BUT.... as soon as i leave the map out of candlekeep it takes me to the baldurs gate 2 world map ( AMN) instead of the baldurs gate 1 world map

any suggestions :)

i appreciate the help so far im kinda surprised it has gone this smoothe upto this point

#23 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:36 AM

no worried about the gui and i got TDD kits installed BUT.... as soon as i leave the map out of candlekeep it takes me to the baldurs gate 2 world map ( AMN) instead of the baldurs gate 1 world map

any suggestions

You need the Worldmap mod. :doh:

#24 vallik

vallik
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:38 AM

any suggestions

You need the Worldmap mod. :doh:

tyvm :)

#25 vallik

vallik
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

ok i installed the bg2 tweak pack which is supposed to include umlimited stacking of ammo but it only stacks to 40

not huge deal but annoying none the less

#26 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:59 AM

ok i installed the bg2 tweak pack which is supposed to include umlimited stacking of ammo but it only stacks to 40

I don't see that component in your WeiDU.log. If the component doesn't show in the WeiDU.log it is not there.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#27 vallik

vallik
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

i ran the tweak pack again and it didnt showupin the installer so would using the weimer ease of use for that one component work?

also the xp from traps and learning spells has been lowered will this carry on to the SOA game if so do i just run the tweak pack again and disable it?

i dont want it to be the old values for bg1 as that would out lvl me to fast

Edited by vallik, 11 April 2009 - 05:21 PM.

#28 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

You just need to run the tweakpack again and read carefully, it should give you an option of what to do with components not yet installed and you should select 'ask about them'.

also the xp from traps and learning spells has been lowered will this carry on to the SOA game if so do i just run the tweak pack again and disable it?

Yes, and I think it would be best if you didn't biff after installing that tweak.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#29 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:38 AM

Learn to write whole sentences with marks!
It's easier to answer your questions, as there are several in that one F%&/# sentence! And so they can't be categorically answered with one word: Yes/No. <_< :twisted:

Now, to answer your questions... I'll show how, and then answer them. :twisted:

Also the xp from traps and learning spells has been lowered... Will this carry on to the SOA game, and if so, do I just run the BGTtweakpack again and disable it?

Yes in most cases, and so yes you run the BGT Tweakpack, and use the option to use the original table... Or you could use a variety of different mods, or do the table made by yourself, as it's just a renamed .txt file called xpbonus.2da in the override folder.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 12 April 2009 - 12:40 AM.

#30 vallik

vallik
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:01 AM

i can confirm the dragon Slayer kit does not work if installed after the initl install my dragon slayer has the disadvantages ( no lay on hands) but can be feared and has no ability to create arrows (not sure about profencys yet but that at least seems to be working)

#31 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:38 AM

i can confirm the dragon Slayer kit does not work if installed after the initl install my dragon slayer has the disadvantages ( no lay on hands) but can be feared and has no ability to create arrows (not sure about profencys yet but that at least seems to be working)

TDD kit issues are being investigated in another thread. Some day, a new version will correct the problems.

#32 vallik

vallik
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:48 PM

TDD kit issues are being investigated in another thread. Some day, a new version will correct the problems.

eh not a big deal i always liked the idea of so many kits but i played thru tdd about 5 times and only every used maybe 6 of them

but the dragon slayer i did like

#33 vallik

vallik
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

i know u said not to install weimer ease of use but seeing as i cant get ammo stacking working with the other tweaks pack is it safe to install the ammo stacking and bag of holding components of weimer ease of use?

Edited by vallik, 12 April 2009 - 11:33 PM.

#34 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:02 AM

i know u said not to install weimer ease of use but seeing as i cant get ammo stacking working with the other tweaks pack is it safe to install the ammo stacking and bag of holding components of weimer ease of use?

Well, you can install them from the EoU, but know this, none of the bottomless bags of holding fixes are actually safe, as they have a bug that looses few items in them(so do not put arrows, bolts and ling stones in them, as they can take the space of 1000s of items if you put thousands of them inside, and the limit should be 5000-10000+)...