Photo

I there a Cleric NPC at start ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 agnar

agnar
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

No, I had the material for armor but no gems (sold all), the Hucrece rings but no Fire prot scroll, and a +1 ring but not 20K GPs !
Not a big prob anyway...

i dont think you need anything other than the metal to make the armor, i dont recall needing any certain gems for that.

But you should be able to get rurik to make stuff for you anytime you're in his shop just by talking to him, even when he's in your group.

#22 PDF

PDF
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:01 AM

But you should be able to get rurik to make stuff for you anytime you're in his shop just by talking to him, even when he's in your group.

This doesn't work, it tells me "Rurik has nothing to say to you" after the 1st dialogue.

#23 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:36 PM

The new version does allow you to add in a gem stone. This allows the armor to be different colors. I receive a set of BAMs almost a year ago and just now got around to writing all the dialogs to allow for this.

As for Rurik, if you are in his shop, he should definitely say something to you. Worse case, add him back into the party using CTRL-Q then remove him again. This should reset his dialogs.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website