Speed up things

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blob

blob
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:31 AM

Hello :)

I've played Nathaniel before, and now i want to play it again, but how can i speed up the romance? There's a console command?

It will be great if you can also say me how speed up things with the Luxley Family and "Sebastian Romance" :) Thank you! And sorry if my english is bad :(

#2 Nix

Nix

Oh Captain, my Captain!

• 319 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

Use CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime(99999)
There are some dialogues though, that are triggered by certain events such as resting outdoors.

#3 -Lelladen Moonflower-

-Lelladen Moonflower-

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:28 AM

hi i was wondering... when/where do latimer and avery appear? bc id like to get on with my romance with nathaniel but i dont know where they are! ^_^

#4 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

hi i was wondering... when/where do latimer and avery appear? bc id like to get on with my romance with nathaniel but i dont know where they are! ^_^

I found this with the search function:
http://www.shsforums...p...&hl=latimer

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#5 Drekdair

Drekdair
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

I found this with the search function:
http://www.shsforums...p...&hl=latimer

Greetings Leomar

Early on, try talking to the chief inspector in the Council building of the Government District and asking about Latimer. Most of the other stuff happens just as time passes anywhere and should trigger automatically with that command or after enough game-time passes (try resting in-game or travelling to pass a few days)- usually you have to be outside for the dialogue to start though, and you can try being in town if it doesn't work elsewhere or vice versa but I don't think it really matters. If you're ever at a point the romance it doesn't seem to be moving forward any more, try resting in an outdoors area (eg the keep, either hills area, etc) and you should see a scene with Nathaniel (there are a few of these at different points) - not an inn. If you need to know where someone else is, you will: They come and get you or send a messenger after you.

There's also an optional and worthwhile scene outside of the adventurers mart at some point after you're a "couple". If you've read the thread I made, you'll realize that the mod stalls after a certain point until you're done with the underdark so don't panic like I did if he suddenly won't talk to you.

#6 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:10 AM

Thanks for your explanation, Drekdair.

Here is the thread which Drekdair mentioned:
http://www.shsforums...showtopic=40919

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World