Deionarra's mod - can't find dodecahedron (Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Mosse-

-Mosse-

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

Where has that elusive little thingie been moved to? Just can't find its new location! So I'm rather stuck...

#2 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:00 PM

In the shelf right next to the closet. Didn't move far :)

Post mod, there's 7 other items on the shelf, heh, so take another look :)

Qwinn

Edited by Qwinn, 25 May 2009 - 03:02 PM.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:13 AM

Where has that elusive little thingie been moved to? Just can't find its new location! So I'm rather stuck...

I'm having this problem too - though I've looked through the other three cupboards a bunch of times, none of them has the dodecahedron. I installed the rest of the UB mod but not the Expanded Deionarra's Truth mod and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it (since I can't open the locked cupboard but the dodecahedron isn't where it's supposed to be I'm wondering if the thing is still in there).

#4 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:39 AM

My fixpack -does- assign non-trivial values to locks in game (the vanilla lock values were so utterly trivial that it essentially made the thief open locks skill completely useless, i.e., broken.) With my Fixpack, that closet requires an open lock skill of... lemme see... somewhere between 60 and 65. Giving Annah a dex tattoo or two should allow her to open it with no problem. Do note that there is a 2-9 point random component to your attempt to open locks, so if you don't get it on the first try, give it 3 or 4 more before deciding you need to find another way to gain a few points in it.

Other alternatives are casting a knock spell. Or a TNO with 18/00 or better strength using the crowbar should have about a 50-60% chance of opening it on any given try.

Qwinn

Edited by Qwinn, 03 June 2009 - 06:44 AM.