Photo

My Thoughts on Tashira

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 davfra

davfra
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

My party is main character - F/M/T and Tashira. She was great company and I loved her chatter. She was well advanced, having level 9 spells in the underdark.
I don't know what went wrong with my romance. The only slight doubt was over some dwarves stealing a blanket from a girl. I told them to desist, but she thought I was too harsh! A thief is a thief - how can you be too harsh? Anyway, I didn't kill them and this is the only thing I can see that could have messed the romance (I have several times managed the romance with Jaheira without any problems and hers is a complicated romance).
I fiddled it in Shadowkeeper so that I could see how the romance worked out. I missed out on the kidnapping by her ex but Bhodi did the usual kidnap.
In SOA there were no problems but in TOB she is just too weak for a two party set up. With all attributes maxed out, she only has 64 hit points and it's just not enough.
She's a great character and her creators can be really proud of her.
Perhaps in a bigger party she could really shine.
I hope this doesn't sound too negative because the fact is that if all you great people weren't out there with your mods, keeping this great game alive, it would have been long forgotten.
Thank you to all of you.

#2 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for the input!

Edited by Bri, 08 June 2009 - 02:58 PM.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."