Photo

Sensible Sarevok

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

If I get into playing ToB again then I would definitely use this amazing portrait edit.
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#22 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:14 AM

Thank you, Miloch, for the advice. I edited the OP. And thank you, Jazhara, Legion, and Epantiras. I wasn't sure what you meant by darkening the eyes. Were you referring to the eyes themselves or to the sheen? I went ahead and did a bit of both. How is it?

As for the size... they're supposed to be cast upward, as if his head is tilted forward a little, but I can see that even then they'd be abnormally large pupils. I tried to make them a bit thinner...

Are the eyes in this one the same as the eyes in the first post?

I think I like the very first pic best (new eyes but original armor and lighting), but his left eye (the one on the right from our perspective) looks like it's a little lower down than the other eye. Or maybe it's just that that eyelid makes it look like he has a slightly lazy eye. Anyway, great job on the pics.

#23 Yuwakusha

Yuwakusha
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:33 AM

That is damned gorgeous. Fantastic edit honey!

:D

;)

#24 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:03 AM

I like the original lighting and darker armour (with the newer eye edit). Gold's a bit too bling for the big guy - I never dress him in gold armour anyway!