Bam Workshop 2 Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord-Jyssev

Lord-Jyssev

LĪJ

• 451 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

Okay, so I'm attempting to make custom BAMs, and I've tried BW1, however its inability to have an open pallet makes it not the ideal choice. I downloaded BW2, and was much more pleased with the pallet flexibility, but it won't seem to let me copy anything at all. I can't copy from external sources or even internal. It gives me the error:

"Access violation at address 004D02B7 in module 'BAMWorkshop.exe'. Read of address 00000000."

Is this fixable? Should I re-download? Is there any support for this utility online at all? Is it some sort of error perhaps with the original BAMWorkshop? Maybe it is in my process for making BAMs. First, I extract a target BAM via DLTCEP, open it with BW2, export the frame I want to work with into Photoshop for edits, then it won't let me copy it back in. I can import it, but that's only useful until I must resize. I dunno. I'm stumped.

#2 Lord-Jyssev

Lord-Jyssev

LĪJ

• 451 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

Ha, a few tries later and I got it. Silly Vista; I had to run as an administrator. Should have figured right away. :P

#3 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

Okay, so I'm attempting to make custom BAMs, and I've tried BW1, however its inability to have an open pallet makes it not the ideal choice.

I think it is superior to BWS2 though at least, and the palette issue is easily fixable.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle