• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

Moved. :)

#42 witya

witya
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

Sorry people, I'm a bit busy these days, but still working on this. A new version will be out soon.

Btw, those of you who helps me with testing, feel free to post bugs and/or suggestions here, in this topic, so all of us can follow everything more easier. Thanks in advance. ^^

If anyone else would like to give it a try, pm me.
"I love myself and I have no reason to doubt my feelings..."

#43 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:10 AM

Though I love writing conversation - it is indeed that, writing it.
I would love to try this out - though there is so much you can add to conversations - like stat checks, time of day checks.
I definately think a good read-me as to what and what is not included must be there, but I am curious as to use this tool.

@witya You say a new version will be out - where is the download to the old version than?

Edited by Deathsangel, 14 October 2009 - 03:11 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#44 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:35 AM

@witya You say a new version will be out - where is the download to the old version than?

It's either attached to an Emails that were requested by PMs, or the like...

please pm me with your email if you want to be part of the glorious testing brigade.

I could also take a look at the program, but I hate Emails, so I would request this with a PM, if witya shows interest in uploading one of the alpha/betas to a site like this. Of course the .exe would need to be in a .zip, .rar or, other archive to upload to the sites...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 14 October 2009 - 03:35 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#45 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

I could also take a look at the program, but I hate Emails, so I would request this with a PM, if witya shows interest in uploading one of the alpha/betas to a site like this. Of course the .exe would need to be in a .zip, .rar or, other archive to upload to the sites...

I have a version but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. But I think if witya wanted to make it public, he'd just attach it here rather than going through some external site. Be the easiest thing to do anyway.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#46 Icendoan

Icendoan

"An Infinite Deal of Nothing"

• 1723 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

Can't you attach files in a PM?

Icen
Proud member of the 'I HATE Elminster!' Club!

Mods in development: Keeping Yoshimo

#47 witya

witya
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

Hello everyone,

About uploading the program here: I don't like to make my creations public unless I'm satisfied with them. ^^ I'm kind of a perfectionist, but it's hard to be a happy perfectionist with the lack of free time. :/ Anyway, I guess it will be easier to just attach the program here for now, then send it to everyone individually. Check out this thread again in this weekend for the new version. ^^

Edited by witya, 15 October 2009 - 12:16 PM.

#48 Asceran

Asceran
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

witya please check your PMs, I've pmed you about that matter. If you agree, there'll be no need to attach it here, and you would not have to deal with hosting sites.

#49 witya

witya
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:50 AM

I'm too busy these days, but trying to get back to this one. Sorry, people. :/

#50 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:19 AM

Will this ever be finished? It looks promising... and useful.