• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

For the sake of organization, please report any suspected bugs, typos or incompatibilities on this thread. Thank you! ^_^

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#2 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:03 AM

Bad, ugly, evil typos:

IF ~~ LS#sarelove.flash3
SAY ~(Sarevok sighs and pulls you roughly against him, one arm holding him pinned against his chest.)~

IF ~~ LS#sarelust.flash3
SAY ~(Sarevok sighs and pulls you roughly against him, one arm holding him pinned against his chest.)~

"Him" should be "you."

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#3 Luridel

Luridel
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

From a dialogue response option that appears multiple times in the PID about Irenicus (loved that talk, by the way!):

I...I don't think I can talk about this anymore...it's still to hard...

too

Edited by Luridel, 19 July 2009 - 10:21 AM.

"If they're not dead, watch out for a bunch of boneless women flopping through the streets."

#4 EvaineDian

EvaineDian
  • Validating
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:19 PM

Heya, I found a couple of typos and/or stuff I wasn't sure about:

IF ~~ LS#pickupline.motive
SAY ~Unless you are a much different person than I have judged you to be, than there is only one possible motive for you to try to wear down my defenses.

then

~~ LS#sarelove.seduce3
= ~(He remains perfectly still as you stand only a hairsbreadth from him and slowly clean the dirt from his face. His gaze stays on your eyes, then trials down to your mouth and lingers there.)~

trails?

IF ~~ LS#sarelt5.sex
SAY ~If it is a paramour that you desire, then you would wise to search elsewhere for someone more accommodating.~

would do wise?

IF ~~ LS#sarelust7.whatway
SAY ~In all ways you fool!~

In all ways, you fool!

IF ~~ LS#ch2fight1.easy
++ ~Curb your tongue you arrogant bastard!~ + LS#ch2fight1.enough

Curb your tongue, you arrogant bastard!

#5 Adia

Adia
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

Small and random, but the link on the Read Me to the mod forum is broken. :D

#6 --Callie--

--Callie--

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

I don't know if this is a bug, really, but I can't get LT 8 to trigger. And it's been a while.

Are there any specific triggers for it? I tried shadowkeeper, (to set the LT timer) but no luck there.

#7 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:18 AM

You must have killed Abazigal and Sendai to get LT 8. :)

#8 EvaineDian

EvaineDian
  • Validating
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

LS#sare3ed
SAY ~<CHARNAME>, I could not help but notice your inappropriate glances are you brother. (Not that anything escapes my keen insight.)~

at your?

IF ~~ LS#sa1ke.18
SAY ~All men can change their path. I suppose what you should truly ask yourself is *will* he change, and are you prepare for the possibility that he will not?~

prepared

IF ~~ LS#JahePC1.fatal
SAY ~By Silvanus child!

By Silvanus, child!

Edited by EvaineDian, 23 July 2009 - 12:07 PM.

#9 -Lila-

-Lila-

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:33 AM

Well, I have both Sendai and Abazigal done and no progress.. And that's a shame really 'cause I was enjoying Sarevok very much! Great job. So I would like to see what's further

#10 -Lila-

-Lila-

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

I have been wandering around for ages now and nothing happens. I'm sure I didn't kill the romance 'cause all the flirt options are availeble, but there are no new talks... I have killed Sendai and Abazigal, and even done Baltasar to see if this kicks Sarevok back but it didnt. And "can we talk" didnt add any new options since chess. So basically i can kiss Sarevok to death but can't talk to him..

#11 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:30 AM

Can you tell me what the last talk you had with him was? Have you tried resting? (Just throwing out ideas.)

In the console (ctrl+spacebar), type this in and tell me what number it says. I haven't had any bug like this before, so it's very strange.

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("LS#SarevokLovetalk","GLOBAL")

If you can tell me what the last conversation was, I can have you set the global and force the next one to trigger. You mentioned LT8 - if that's the case, the last thing should have been a flirt-type talk where he adjusts the PC's pack? If that's not the last thing you got, let me know, but if that's right, type in this and it should force LT8:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("LS#SarevokLovetalk","GLOBAL",21)

Sorry for the slow reaction - reality is kicking my behind the last week or two.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#12 ThusTheyWalk

ThusTheyWalk
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:44 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forums so I'm not sure if my problem is a bug or incompatibility or if I am just impatient. My problem is whenever I talk to Sarevok, he just says "Hello there" and nothing happens. Is that supposed to happen or not?

Oh, I'm trying to start the romance, by the way.

Edited by ThusTheyWalk, 06 August 2009 - 07:46 AM.

#13 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:37 AM

The only possibilities I can think of is either the mod is not installed (disclaimer: this is not an insult to you, and it's a surprisingly common occurrence :P), or the character you are using does not meet the requirements. The character must be: female; human, half-elf or elf; have a minimum of 13 STR or 13 INT (one or the other), and 11 CHA. If your character meets those requirements, check your installation. If it still doesn't work, let me know. ^_^

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#14 ThusTheyWalk

ThusTheyWalk
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

I tried reinstalling it as you suggested, and checked my stats, but unfortunately Sarevok still just says "Hello there" and the conversation ends. I suppose I could try uninstalling the other mods, I've been known to download things in the wrong order :P . Oh, and before I forget, I applaud your work on the RE mod, I started playing it and was very impressed with Cernd. :Bow:

#15 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:42 AM

Are you using an old save from a previous install, or is it a new game? If it's a new game, I don't know what the problem could be, but I know that old saves from past installations can cause all sorts of messes. I'm sorry I can't be of more help - I know how irritating it can be when I can't get something to work. -_-

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#16 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

Post your WeiDU log - that'll give us a clue as to what the problem is.

#17 -CaraKaze-

-CaraKaze-

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:17 PM

This seems like a bug:

I went to ToB after doing Watcher's Keep in SoA, and after my initial chat with Sarevok he immediately starts two chats ("Are you going to free this demon?" and "The blood war...") which had me scratching my head until I figured out they pertained to events from Watcher's Keep.

#18 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:04 PM

Yeah, that'll happen--there's not much I can do to prevent that, since the variables are the same in SoA/ToB. I might be able to make a workaround if multiple people have that problem, though. :)

#19 -CaraKaze-

-CaraKaze-

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

It's not really an issue, I guess. I figured it out after an intensive comb-over of the pocket plane failed to yield a demon to free. ^_^

#20 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

Heh, yeah I can imagine the confusion, and I would never have thought of that happening though it makes perfect sense. I'm going to start getting everything together for a v.2 to fix typos and such in the next month or so, and maybe we can come up with a simple way to block that. ^_^

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship