Photo

Bug Report Thread

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 --Kismethawk--

--Kismethawk--

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:58 AM

Okay, I just wanted to say first of all that I love this mod - so much so I'm playing it again! :rolleyes:
I really like how his flirts, etc change depending on your alignment. That must have been a lot of work!

And this might sound like a really silly question, but I just needed clarification on something. See, I played through first as a goody-two-shoes type that didn't want to ascend and made it to the end! Yay! And I noticed that after the flirt love talk thing (might be the 8th one) where he adjusts your pack, the flirts menu changes, but...

When I've played through this time as a chaotic evil type who does want to ascend the flirts menu doesn't change after this talk. Is that meant to happen?

Again, I apologise if this is a really silly (foolish - sorry that word now has become a permament part of my vocabulary (damn you Sarevok!)) question, but it just appeared a little odd to me.

In any case, I'm off to Watcher's Keep now (again), Sarevok's interjections certainly make it a lot more bearable ^_^

#22 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:04 AM

In the power-hungry "evil" romance, if the PC chooses to sleep with him right after LT5, then the flirts change at that point and will not change again. If the PC does not take advantage of him (that makes me giggle :lol:) right after LT5 then the flirts would not have changed, but there is a sort of second chance to sleep with him later that would change them at that point. I think I just completely overcomplicated that...but hopefully it makes some kind of sense. :P

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#23 --Kismethawk--

--Kismethawk--

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

Don't worry, it makes sense, and thank you for answering so quickly. I'm glad to see I haven't broken the romance by accident!

Hmm, might have to play through again to see what happens when you *do* take advantage of him. :whistling:

Ah, replay value is always a bonus!

#24 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:22 AM

Greetings Aeryn!
I spotted a couple of typos and thought I would post them here! :) Also, I have no idea why, but I my romance progressed nicely until LoveTalk 7, but I never got a LT8 or LT9, even though I went with the "no power" path. I didn't get the talk upon resting with
Spoiler
. Tweaking the globals to match the ones that would trigger the talks made the talks fire off. I'm not sure what I did wrong, perhaps an autopsy of my game save and WeiDU log would help? *shrug* Keep me posted if you want them! :)

Typos:
In the "others.d" file:
LS#sa1ke.18 line: "All men can change their path. I suppose what you should truly ask yourself is *will* he change, and are you prepare for the possibility that he will not?" Should be "are you prepared", right?
LS#JahePC1.fatal line: "By Silvanus child! Have you not the sense to see that the path you travel has but one end? Sarevok found that end, and now he uses you to compensate for his failures!" Missing comma, should be "By Silvanus, child!", no?

In the "sarev25j.d" file:
LS#sarelt2.bastard line: "Hah, then perhaps you are not such a fool afterall." Missing space in "after all".

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#25 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for the report - I'm fixing the typos as they come in on my version so we can be all organized for v.2 when my life stops going crazy. :lol:

As for the LTs not triggering - you're not the first person to have that problem, so I'll see if I can find time to poke around and see what could be causing that. Seeing your WeiDU would be helpful, yes, just in case there's something there that doesn't like Sarevok. ^_^

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#26 -weremer-

-weremer-

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hello, thank you for the great mod, I believe I have a nasty bug with "Gorion" in the forest of Mir - I have Ascention and Longer Road installed and I can't finish the dialog properly because Irenicus adds his comment right before Tomoko's(? I suppose she must spawn there) appearance, but instead of PC's reply appear some message about "no proper lines or smth", dialog abruptly finishes, and Gorion "appears busy", so he won't attack me etc.

I wonder If skipping that sequence will prevent Sarevok romance from continuing? Please,someone, answer me, I really want to go on with the mod...

#27 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:38 PM

Set LS#SarevokWraith to 1, and the mod should continue.

Obviously there's an incompatibility with LR...

#28 --Hide and Seek--

--Hide and Seek--

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:39 AM

Not sure if this has happend to anyone else, outside of Yaga-Shuras volcano, the place where you met a few of Bhaal's offspring, now instead had a few skeletons, whereas one of them stated the familiar: "It's the master.. the master comes again."

Nothing that seemed to bug the game, though.

#29 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:00 AM

Not sure if this has happend to anyone else, outside of Yaga-Shuras volcano, the place where you met a few of Bhaal's offspring, now instead had a few skeletons, whereas one of them stated the familiar: "It's the master.. the master comes again."

Nothing that seemed to bug the game, though.

:blink: I don't think anything in this mod could have caused that to happen...but I'll leave it to Liam to give the final word on that. That's a heck of a bug, though, and no, I've never had anything like that happen. How strange.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#30 Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:21 AM

I have to duly apologise for bringing up this "bug", after having to reinstall various mod components, I noticed this is a Tactics component, and not related to Sarevok at all. :doh:
Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

#31 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:29 PM

No problem. :D I couldn't imagine how anything we changed might have caused something like that, but I'm glad you figured it out. ^_^

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#32 screwtape

screwtape
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:02 PM

Okay. So I've installed the mod and am really anxious to see it play out, but every time I go to talk to Sarevok, it just opens up a dialouge box with his picture, but no text or options for me to choose to progress the converstaion. Any ideas?

I have just recently re-installed the whole game and downloaded a patch for Throne of Bhaal to make the Debug Mode work, so that could have something to do with it, but I'm not really sure.

#33 screwtape

screwtape
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:43 AM

Nevermind. I got it to work.

#34 persocom01

persocom01
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

I imported a SoA saved game into ToB. (because my pc had already gone through hell in another game and I didn't want double hell bonuses) And I'm in the pocket plane and have not yet given sarevok some of my soul. (I told him I wasn't sure so he let me wander around for awhile) Then Edwin comes and says: "<charname> I could not help by notice your inappropriate glances are you brother." Not counting the spelling mistakes, (at your, not are you) edwin refers to my male pc as a she later in that line of conversation.

Edit: After the first challenge in the pocket plane, I tried talking to aerie, and the conversation option about trusting sarevok came up. Sarevok was not in my party.

Here's my weidu log, in case some other mod interferes with this:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v18
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II, v2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~JZ/SETUP-JZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Jerry Zinger Show
~JZ/SETUP-JZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remove Delay Between Episodes
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)
~SAREVOKROMANCE/SAREVOKROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aeryn's Sarevok Romance for BGII: Throne of Bhaal: 1
~WONNIMCHUNHA/WONNIMCHUNHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // wonnimchunha's Portraits for PCs: v1
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Twisted Rune
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.1
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.1
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 2.: v1.1
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
~SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara: v14
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v5
~SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla v1.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
~SETUP-HIDEKT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hidden Kits
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v8.1
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Wild Mage: v8.1
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Do Not Install Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v8.1
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v8.1
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.33
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.33
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // PnP Fiends: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Revised Fiend summoning: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Consistently spell-like Bhaalpowers: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #323 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation -> Use IWD animation for spells, retain BG2 animation for other visuals: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Give Shambling Mounds their proper soundset: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #304 // Give Mariliths their Icewind Dale soundset: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v3.03
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v3.03
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~IMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // 'Imoen Romance Add-on Mod BG2:SoA(ToB required!)v1.201'
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells (required for most other components): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Bugfix: Fix the Mirror Image spell so it doesn't block area-effect magic: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Bugfix: Fix the Dispel Magic spell so it correctly allows for caster's level: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3530 // Faster Bears: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Improved shapeshifting: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Potions for NPCs -> All of the potions dropped by slain enemies are recoverable: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6081 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons cast spells like normal wizards: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6108 // Enemy mages (and Elder Orbs) use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages or Smarter Beholders): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6120 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids cannot see invisible enemies (matches original game): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6136 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> Only selected ToB mages get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> Only selected ToB priests get HLAs: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6162 // Smarter Priests -> Priests never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7032 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v11
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v11
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Update spell and item descriptions: v2
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #130 // Change store buying prices -> Increase by 150%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #235 // Change gem and jewelry prices -> Increase by 150%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #257 // Change quest gold rewards -> Fixes only: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #490 // Change creature gold carried -> Increase by 200%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix area creature references: v5
~LUCY/SETUP-LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v2
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~AURPATCH/SETUP-AURPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora Patch: v5.1
~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: 2
~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: 3
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: 3.2

Edited by persocom01, 22 February 2010 - 05:18 AM.

#35 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

Thank you for the report. As a male character, your PC should not see any of the romance related talks, from Sarevok or the other NPCs. Edwin refers to your PC as "she" because the romance is only for females and it was not written to do a gender check. We'll try to take a look and see if the dialogs popping up without an active romance is a problem on our end or something else altogether - I'm really just a writer, so most WeiDu logs are Greek to me. ^_^ Many little issues (like the sneaky, sneaky typos) will be dealt with when I get things set up for version 2. I'm hoping that might be sometime soon...ish.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#36 Marquise

Marquise
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

Hi!

Whenever I try to talk to Sarevok, I get the same message that says 'Sarevok has nothing to say to you'

My charisma and strength are fine and I uninstalled all other mods, just keeping the Bioware ToB patch.

Is this a bug? Or does a certain event have to happen until you get to talk to him?

#37 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:34 AM

If your PC meets all the requirements, then the only thing I can suggest is to uninstall and reinstall the mod. Sarevok should have a dialog pop up when you talk to him as soon as he joins the party in the Pocket Plane.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#38 Marquise

Marquise
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

If your PC meets all the requirements, then the only thing I can suggest is to uninstall and reinstall the mod. Sarevok should have a dialog pop up when you talk to him as soon as he joins the party in the Pocket Plane.

EDIT:

It's working now. I uninstalled the entire game and emptied out the folder. There must have been remnants of another mod that didn't work with this one. Thanks :)

Edited by Marquise, 04 March 2010 - 06:51 PM.

#39 -Daydreamer-

-Daydreamer-

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:46 AM

Not sure if I have a bug here or not. How long is it meant to be between conversations? Because I've had the first 3 while wandering the PP and Saradush. I don't think there's been more than 30 mins real time between one and the next. Maybe it's just me (I know I play quite slowly) but that feels too fast.

#40 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

The timers are pretty short, mostly because it's hard to judge how fast or slow people play ToB. But some of the talks are held back by main plot events, so they won't progress beyond a certain point until the PC has done certain things. I changed my mind several times about exactly how those were spaced out, so I can't remember precisely what the progression was. So yes, the talks in the beginning might come fast (though I think the timer was 20 mins? between talks, so I'm not sure what would make them come faster than that), but the whole romance line requires the PC to progress the plot.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship