tomacatawata
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

Any progress?

#22 kthxbye

kthxbye
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

I apologize for having completely disappeared. I had quite a few things I needed (and still need) to take care of, and had to move away from the BG world.
The mod is (as I'm sure was clear enough) on hiatus, and I cannot provide any information about if/when I'll manage to restart the project. I'd love to, anyway, and I'll let you know if any progress will be made in the future.

Thanks!
All of the above must be considered totally IMHO.

Rose NPC and ktweaks for BG:T

#23 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

Is it possible just include russian translation into mod? :)

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#24 kthxbye

kthxbye
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

I haven't tra-ified the mod yet, but as soon as I do that I'll be more than happy to include (and give credit for) any translation I'll be offered. :) I only know english and italian myself tho, so I'll have to ask the community to translate the mod.

EDIT: please note that because of RL issues, I still can't commit time to the mod. I would very much like to work on it again, but as of now I cannot make promises. :(

Edited by kthxbye, 17 July 2011 - 09:07 AM.

#25 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

Fully traified mod. English and Russian tra included.

Attached Files

Edited by prowler, 19 July 2011 - 03:56 AM.

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#26 kthxbye

kthxbye
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:38 AM

Nice! :) Do use that until I'll have time to update the mod myself. For the next version I started revising a few dialog lines, can I contact you to have the translation revised as well (as soon as I'll have time to finally work on it again)?
I'll see that the next released version of Rose will be tra-ified and include your translation.

#27 Usurper

Usurper
  • 1115 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

Any news on this? I enjoy the Rose NPC and hope she can be more talkative in the future.
The Monk is always out to keep a wild mage down. But the Weave, she speaks to me. Together we work our collective will on this brittle, cracking world.
Playing the Big World Project Let's Play both here and on the Something Awful forums.

#28 nandusso

nandusso
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hello,

whoever is trying to install this mod, I saw that it doesn't successfully patch the script ARAM00.BCS (that comes with BGT installation), therefore the transition of Rose from BG1 to BG2 shouldn't work.

Changing the content of file "setup-transitionbg2.tph" (inside folder rose\tph\ ) as I did below, it works.

Anyway, I spent my time looking for the solution and now I have no more time to play it :-), so I don't know if there are other problems.

Tested with weidu 231.

I hope it is useful to anyone.

bye bye

//TPH last updated for Rose v0.03

//Import Rose to BG2
COPY_EXISTING ~ARAM00.BCS~ ~override~
 DECOMPILE_BCS_TO_BAF

REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~InParty("Imoen2")[%TAB% %LNL%%MNL%%WNL%]+Global("A6ImoenPurgeGAM","ARAM00",0)[%TAB% %LNL%%MNL%%WNL%]+Global("MeetOldenFriends","GLOBAL",1)~
~InParty("k-rose")
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        ActionOverride("k-rose",LeaveParty())
        ActionOverride("k-rose",ChangeAIScript("",DEFAULT))
        ActionOverride("k-rose",ClearAllActions())
        ActionOverride("k-rose",MoveBetweenAreas("AR0602",[3371.3067],6))
        Continue()
END

IF
    InPartyAllowDead("k-rose")
    Dead("k-rose")
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        ActionOverride("k-rose",LeaveParty())
        ActionOverride("k-rose",DestroySelf())
        Continue()
END

IF
    InParty("Imoen2")
    Global("A6ImoenPurgeGAM","ARAM00",0)
    Global("MeetOldenFriends","GLOBAL",1)
~

COMPILE_BAF_TO_BCS
 BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

#29 JBMadrid

JBMadrid
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:29 AM

Hi, not sure if you are still working on the mod but as I've been playing it recently, i noticed something thats not a bug but anyway...

If you play with Rose and the Vynd npc mod installed, as they appear in the same corner of the tavern, the commoner gets trapped so you cant interact with rose unless you move Vynd first.

Like I said, not a bug, but thought I'd mention it

Great mod, btw. Currently playing an evil character and its funny but Rose acts different!

#30 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:04 AM

Hi, not sure if you are still working on the mod but as I've been playing it recently, i noticed something thats not a bug but anyway...

If you play with Rose and the Vynd npc mod installed, as they appear in the same corner of the tavern, the commoner gets trapped so you cant interact with rose unless you move Vynd first.

Like I said, not a bug, but thought I'd mention it

Great mod, btw. Currently playing an evil character and its funny but Rose acts different!

Given the history of both mods, it may be better to address the issue to the author of Vynd, as this is the later mod that did not take the much older Rose into account. Rose is most likely abandoned while the newer mod may still be correctable.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*