Tashia and her Ex

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Internetandy-

-Internetandy-

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

All right, well I just got out of the underdark, I'm on Lovetalk 48 with Tashia. I have done everything I can but her Ex won't come after here. I have rested indoors, outdoors, major area nothing. I've tried to go to the forest area what Tashia is suppose to be taken to but my game will crash and burn there. I have no idea why this is happening her ex just won't take the bait. My romance with Tashia is still at 1 so I know it isn't the fault of me messing up the dialogue. The only other Mod I have installed at the moment is the Fade mod. Patched ToB and everything. I have also tried to fiddle with the programing a bit, I set the Lovetalk track to 51 and accelerated time by 100 hours and the romance to 2, not a peep out of Tashia. If it is any consolation she was speaking to me during the underdark with those flirty riddles, though the dialogue about the poison ivy never came up. Help would be amazing.

#2 -Internet Andy-

-Internet Andy-

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

Managed to get the Ex to show up but the Forest Maps still cause my game to crash before they can even be loaded. Does anyone have any ideas on how to step around this? Like what's the program code for the cave that she is in? That might allow me to bypass the whole forest unless something important is there.